❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Chatchai is no doubts Parin's father. Both men are capable of making me cry so hard for them :crybaby2: once love wins over their own benefits, there's just no end to how much they're willing to sacrifice. I'm so happy Chatchai is alive and having second chance. So glad Paramin finally accepts Parin otherwise he would be a coward! The scene where Parin told stories to the kids is also touching, he will never have to leave them again this time.

Ania

sarNie Egg
I'm watching episode 14 right now and I shall be back with some comments later, but I just wanted to drop by and say that I didn't expect that Traitot's end will be so tragic. I almost feel sory for him...

Ania

sarNie Egg
I think that if I wasn't so behind, I might have tried watching live tonight just to get that live feel, hehe :p But oh well, I will watch with subtitles tomorow or whenever they are available!

Have fun to everybody who is watching live!

Maybloo71

sarNie Egg
Finally noticing Mitra wearing flats! Ha ha!
Dunno why i keep wondering about that - I wore high heels throughout my pregnancy but it felt fine, but I think I am getting into stereotypes or feeling that it is Dangerous girl, Pam is still out there!

Vico

sarNie Adult
Mookda is the most beautiful bride in the world !
:love:
but jeez, what is wrong with Pam ? Why did she have to kidnap the kids ? It’s not like she was totally over, so why does she have to go that far

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Pam better not die yet, that's waaay too easy. Poor Mita's crying her eyes out :crybaby2:
Gookgiik is a wonderful actress, nailing every single scene she's in. I wish her success in the future because she's just so effortlessly talented!
Edit: yesss Pam is alive and tortured in jail :aaaaa: I love the writers of this show, everyone is getting the ending they deserve!

Vico

sarNie Adult
So Pam blames Mita for never having listened to her ? For being rich while she is poor ? Seriously ? How is that Mita’s fault ?
She’s the kind of person who will always blame others for her problems without admitting her wrongs or that no one is to blame. She just likes to have fights but pretends to be a victim

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
So Pam blames Mita for never having listened to her ? For being rich while she is poor ? Seriously ? How is that Mita’s fault ?
She’s the kind of person who will always blame others for her problems without admitting her wrongs or that no one is to blame. She just likes to have fights but pretends to be a victim
Pam blames Mitra for everything but from the first scenes Mitra was the only one who acknowledged her and was nice to her, always trying to pull Na back. That probably pissed her off more.

Last edited: