❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
depends on where in the US. it's 6:30 for me here in California. haven't caught a live once. way too early for a late-night owl like me. I'm still in dreamland barely having fallen asleep hours earlier:risas3:
Oh I forgot, my friend is in Miami so her timezone is 11 hours behind us. I can't be more grateful for being in the same time zone as Thailand haha.
http://instagr.am/p/CFBxLD4At3k/ I can feel the chaos coming up in the hospital scene already, all the truths are about to be revealed! But can we take a moment to appreciate how cute Nick and Rena are calling Parin khun Por :love:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys, I just saw an interview about mookda and kem and the reporter asked her about the dating rumors and I was wondering will she give him a chance to date her. Can someone please translate for us non thai speakers because I am very curious about their. Thanks

Vico

sarNie Adult
Finally ! She told him for the baby ! And she openly told him she loved him ! :love::icon12::aaaaa:
It was about time !
Edit : OMG ! Chatchai finally admitted that Parin is his son !
i hope Chane will be mature enough to realize that his older brother is not in the wrong !

edit again :
the kids finally called Parin and Mita « dad » and « mom »:sad6:
I’M SO CRYING RIGHT NOW !!

Last edited:

Vico

sarNie Adult
Wow... I can’t believe Chatchai has the nerve to be shocked when Parin openly said he didn’t want to have anything to do with him in front of his wife and Chane... Seriously, he never realized how much he neglected and hurt his son all this time !

but it seems now he’s realizing... that he broke his TWO families, all of his own !

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Crazy first part!!! I cried watching Mita say that Waew is still a mom to Nick and Rena, it's just now they have Mae Mita and Por Parin :crybaby2: Mita said she's pregnant and she loves Parin awwww. I smiled and cried so much during that scene, they deserve happiness more than anyone. I know Parin would say something like the physical pain doesn't matter but the time being apart from Mita and his kids does.
Chatchai is paying for his karma, hearing Parin said he never considered him a dad must be heartbreaking, not that he doesn't deserve it. Kem's acting holy sh*t soooo goooood his smiley face or when he scolds Chatchai and his voice tone :love: perfect I'm falling harder for him!
Now Mita's father is acting annoying again but I'm glad Parin's mom is standing up against Chatchai

Last edited:

Vico

sarNie Adult
And Mita’s father is becoming annoying again... Seriously, he wants to separate Mita and Parin even though they have 3 children together ? Jeez, not very smart

but I’m glad Mita is able to see that Parin is not at fault. She’s finally totally with him this time

Vico

sarNie Adult
Little note : Mita and Parin’s dads were pretty handsome when they were young (just like their kids ^^)

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahahahaha the way they keep hugging :love: hello I'm single here:pancarta: but how cute I can watch them hug and say love to each other anytime hehe. And the way he touches her belly awwww

Maybloo71

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know who isnthe man kawina is talking to over the phone? I hear her calling him Pa, but not sure if Pa means dad, or it is just a nickname. I have heard her mention Pa a few times before, as she says she asks Pa for help and has his men find information for her.

Lyakenit03

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know who isnthe man kawina is talking to over the phone? I hear her calling him Pa, but not sure if Pa means dad, or it is just a nickname. I have heard her mention Pa a few times before, as she says she asks Pa for help and has his men find information for her.
her dad

Vico

sarNie Adult
Lol, Mita who calls her father a « villain » who blocks the prince their father from seeing his princess in front of the kids. And Nick who answers he’ll take care of this villain. So cute !
I think Mita’s dad is starting to realize he’s ridiculous