❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
guys, what time is the live in fb if I'm in the us? thanks!

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
guys, what time is the live in fb if I'm in the us? thanks!
It starts at 9.30 am if you live in the US.
By the way, for those who are interested, I now found out how to download episodes from Channel 7 ! :aaaaa:
Oh really? How cool! Show me someday!
hey guys, can you please tell me where can i watch it lives tonight.
Here’s the link that I often watch, I'll leave it in the spoiler tag:). You can also watch it on Ch7 FB but I think they ban some particular countries.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Someone put Kem and Mookda in a rom com right now! They'll nail it as a bickering couple hehe. Jealous Mita is adorable, loving those sweet hugs. I love how they're not trying to be official, they're just together like that. Advantage of having 3 kids already haha. Poor Parin, the man has to handle dangerous things alone while Pam and Chatchai are just messing with him :(

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Omg their fake arguing scene for Pam is gold, jealous Mita is my favorite character in this entire lakorn :risas3: love how she keeps waiting for him to come home every night, cute wife:love:
As much as I dislike seeing Pam messing with Parin, Parin is sooo hot when he switches face and seduces her. I'm scared for what happens next after Mita sees that.
Lol, Chane and Kawina who bicker on front of Pam's house :pancarta:
I like these two so much !
Yupp they're literally bickering in front of Pam house when Mita's on fire:risas3:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Yesss I know I can trust Parin that's my praek :love: he's soo in love with her, and so smart too! (or Pam is too dumb and overconfident) I love how Mita isn't quick to judge him this time and she's finally honest with herself that she loves him too. Their kiss, their hug awww :love: I'm being healed from all the pain in the last 12 episodes.