❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Lol it funny u said than taweee has a charming voice. One time my mother was watching thai drama. I happened to walked in the room where his scene was showing and I said “he’s not bad look for his age. I would go for him if I was around his age” and my mother was giving me the side eyes :facepalm::facepalm:
agree hehe he actually looking good for his age. I've seen him in character as a man who's scared of his wife most of the time, this sugar daddy style suits him tho XD

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Lol it funny u said than taweee has a charming voice. One time my mother was watching thai drama. I happened to walked in the room where his scene was showing and I said “he’s not bad look for his age. I would go for him if I was around his age” and my mother was giving me the side eyes :facepalm::facepalm:
lol...he used to be Pra’ek in a couple of lakorns back in the days with Joy Sirilak

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Poor Am...so they’re saying that if they make the second book, they’ll have to change the actor playing Gun because Am is not a Primetime pra’ek. There was thought of setting up BigM as Gun but they didn’t want him to play second to Kem? Did I understand that part correctly? But now Euro is possibly being considered for the part?
What??? Man, this is sad...

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
When Mitra’s mom was telling her about their past, the way she described Chatchai makes sense now and reminds me of Pam. The two of them have their insecurities about being from a poor background in common. And they both hold grudges against the two people they feel is the cause of their insecurities. Chatchai hates Paramin cause Witchitra chose him and Pam hates Mitra cause even though she doesn’t try hard, she still gets everyone’s attention.

Meshyyy

sarNie Egg
I was browsing in IG and saw something so I have to come back here and rewatch the trailer for next week, is mitra wearing the same outfit when he kissed back parin and the time he caught parin on the bed :confused12:it somehow looked the same. I wish that the Pam-Parin is a set up to caught Pam. I just hope the full 1hr of the last episode will be for happy moments! The leads deserve it we deserve it nick and rina deserve it hahaha

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I hope that scene at the end is like the one in Sam Bai Mai Thao where Nycha came in and caught Alex in a similar situation, said that he’s drugged and can’t even move so she knew it was a set-up...then they all give N’rai a piece of their mind ending with prim& proper Preem punching N’rai
Somehow I think Pam/Parim is a set up by our pranangs (not saying it will be easy to watch). Mita's clothes in the preview, where it looks like they caught Parim on Pam's bed is the same one she's using in the kiss scene by the pool. We have to know what happens first...

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I was browsing in IG and saw something so I have to come back here and rewatch the trailer for next week, is mitra wearing the same outfit when he kissed back parin and the time he caught parin on the bed :confused12:it somehow looked the same. I wish that the Pam-Parin is a set up to caught Pam. I just hope the full 1hr of the last episode will be for happy moments! The leads deserve it we deserve it nick and rina deserve it hahaha
I noticed it too. I do think it is a set up. Even more because Pam is going haywire nuts to the point of kidnapping the twins

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So, Chatchai loved Mitra's mom. But mom loves her senior (Mitra's dad). Chatchai takes revenge by marrying Shane's mom (rich lady). Then he aquires the company that Mitra's grandpa built. That's why Chatchai and Mitra's dad hate each other.

Chatchai probably met Parin's mom around the same time (during university). I think Parin's mom either fell prey to Chatchai or she really loved him. Parin's mom seems like she respected Chatchai a lot.

Monavampir

sarNie Egg
I really hope there will be some happy scenes next week as I am losing interest seeing only sulking Mitra and happy Pam, which is allowed to go everywhere including Mitra's wedding. Mitra's father does not behave logically letting Parin the company, but this is just a lakorn. Poor Parin, he is a good guy in his heart even he has such strange parents. His dad does not care about him and his mom is even stranger for me, woman lives comfortably in NY and pushes Parin to work for his dad even knowing how horrible the man is. Mitra and Parin are lucky to have a good aunt.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven’t watch yesterday’s episode yet but I’m lowkey getting frustrated with Mitra too. I get where she’s coming from but her going back and forth and moodiness is giving me a headache. lol I can’t believe Kem said we won’t see a crying Mitra anymore. I was like, I’m sure we haven’t seen some of the scenes shown yet that showed her crying. This child. lol Chatchai is a terrible father. I don’t know how he can redeem himself at this point.
Boss and Mint are so much cuter together offscreen, tbh. I do think they show more of a bromance relationship onscreen but ‍gotta wait for the later scenes, I guess lol
And gookgikk is really pretty! I have never check her out before post this drama. I decided to check her IG and wow, she’s a very pretty, innocent looking girl when she’s not in her heavy Pam makeup. I mean, she rocks the red lipstick and all that jazz but girl is very pretty in general. I swear she sounds like Bella too. I keep thinking it’s Bella talking every time. lol
I have been saying that FOR YEARS about Googkick. Merci beaucoup ! Girl can play n'ek and nice friend but can be a fierce Rai. Ch7 knows only favouritism but not how to groom a real talent. Happy to see more people noticing her !

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I have been saying that FOR YEARS about Googkick. Merci beaucoup ! Girl can play n'ek and nice friend but can be a fierce Rai. Ch7 knows only favouritism but not how to groom a real talent. Happy to see more people noticing her !
I don’t think ch 7 is the only one that does that. All the channels do. You see the same with ch 3 and onehd. Moreover, sometimes it’s the production companies that notice people and favor people. It’s the same with K-drama and C-drama. I like Gookgik and others that play good N’rais, but I also like her as N’ek in Boran lakorns. Also, it’s the audience reception of their character portrayals too. I‘ve seen that some people get more popular when they take on rai roles compared to their n’ek roles so they tend to stick to those roles.

Last edited:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
yes i agree about gookgik is very good as a rai but she does not shine all and watched all of her boran lakorn i like it.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
yes i agree about gookgik is very good as a rai but she does not shine all and watched all of her boran lakorn i like it.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I don’t think ch 7 is the only one that does that. All the channels do. You see the same with ch 3 and onehd. Moreover, sometimes it’s the production companies that notice people and favor people. It’s the same with K-drama and C-drama.
yep. I can quote at least three talented actors I would wish to see as main leads and that doesn’t happen (Prima Bhunjaroeun, Alex Rendell, Benz Natthida) mostly because the producers always give those parts to the same actors over and over again.
I LOVE Asian entertainment industry but actors tend to be stocked with a part in perticular, especially in Thailand.

Also, it’s the audience reception of their character portrayals too. I‘ve seen that some people get more popular when they take on rai roles compared to their n’ek roles so they tend to stick to those roles.
Right again. Mint Nattawara for example. She started off as a n’ek with Ngao Rak Luang Jai and Kehas See Daeng (and I think she was good in those so I was pretty disappointed with the rest of her career). But those two dramas were not particularly successful while her first drama as a nang Rai, Game Rai Game Rak, was a hit so audience and producers decided to stick her to the part of the nang Rai (ironically, I loved Ngao Rak Luang Jai and Kehas See Daeng but I hated Game Rai Game Rak, lol : i never succeeded into liking the same things than others)