❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Omggg the kiss in the teaser, I knew she would kiss him back :love: but ewwww I don't wanna see what happens between Pam and Parin, please let it be just a set up although that they look like they're about to kiss confuses me... They have chemistry but I don't wanna watch them kiss at all:crybaby2:
Can't believe it's ending next week, I'm not ready to say goodbye.
Hmmm BigM as Gun? Weird because I never pictured him playing that kind of character. But I like him and his acting so I'll check it out if he's chosen.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I love iStill a bit frustrating to see her attitude towards Parin when finding out he's in her house. I get her but still her action is quite extreme. Parin better tell the truth soon I'm desperate.
Yeah it’s frustrating but then her home is her sanctuary from everything stressing her and now she doesn’t have that. But at least they’ll get closer.

Vico

sarNie Adult
but I find it a bit too easy for a smart guy like Parin to fall into the trap of an obvious girl like Pam.
Or maybe he and Mita are the ones tricking her ?
I don’t find bigm appealing at all. I think he would be more suitable for a second lead role
I wouldn’t say he’s not appealing but to me, he looks more like a hot villain than a p’ek

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Omggg the kiss in the teaser, I knew she would kiss him back :love: but ewwww I don't wanna see what happens between Pam and Parin, please let it be just a set up although that they look like they're about to kiss confuses me... They have chemistry but I don't wanna watch them kiss at all:crybaby2:
Can't believe it's ending next week, I'm not ready to say goodbye.
Hmmm BigM as Gun? Weird because I never pictured him playing that kind of character. But I like him and his acting so I'll check it out if he's chosen.
I hope it’s a set-up by Pranang to catch Pam‘s tricks. I want them to make up and work together. Only next weekend left and that‘s the only way I can see Pam getting pushed into a corner where she has to kidnap the kids. Plus there’s the garage fight scene and shooting scene in the woods unless those got cut.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Do you mind explaining.? Why wpuuld his coming out means mita is backed into corner. Thank you
Since the wedding was cancelled, Traitot is blackmailing her. Her knowing Traitot being gay and being in a relationship with Krirkpon was the only leverage she had against Traitot; to get Traitot to keep her secret about the pregnancy. They revealed it on purpose so that Mitra would have no leverage.

Maybloo71

sarNie Egg
Since the wedding was cancelled, Traitot is blackmailing her. Her knowing Traitot being gay and being in a relationship with Krirkpon was the only leverage she had against Traitot; to get Traitot to keep her secret about the pregnancy. They revealed it on purpose so that Mitra would have no leverage.
Oh wow. Thank u. So much going on against her. So it is things like that that make me think- just be with parin. Problem solved, but then end of lakorn too... haha

Lyakenit03

sarNie Egg
Is the Pam- Parin thing in the novel too? Darn it’s ridiculously annoying! Hahaahah

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
wow today ep was really fun to me haha release all the stress :worship2: I love how things are moving fast forward, they're right when they say we should not miss a second of this lakorn. I think they did really good in putting meanings behind characters' lines and backstories in this ep, from Traitot and Krirk's ending to the parents's past, also Kawina and Mita's mom advice, very realistic :clap: shall not be blind for love and buried ourself in the desire of defeating others, that's no happy ending, idk why it sounds stupid when I type lol but really want to watch this ep with sub now.

I'm squealing hard over Parin's flirty behavior and sweet voice hehe he's such a tease, Mita's heart is shaking so hard bless her :naughty2: but sure thing Parin will have more nearly-die moments so Mita can recognize how she cannot live without him. Mita's stubbornness still annoys me but her sulking and pouting when Parin teasing her was cute. I felt Kem and Mookda somewhere in those flirting scenes were they a little bit OOC haha :worship2: and the twins were super adorable, is it me or I feel like Chatchai was about to eat the twins alive when he saw them lmao.

seriously the teaser again, I was happy for 3 mins when they shower me with kisses of pranang then nang PAM...:facepalm: have to force myself to erase that picture of nang Pam kissing Parin's chest urghhhhhhh :BangHead: khun Ying ka, pls collect ur husband and his toy here, we need you :worship2: also wonder what that Than Thawi had anything to do with Sirimantra and the Emperor, he seems like a big character? but must admit the actor playing Than Thawi had a really charming voice lol.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
but with this much drama coming: Parin's identity and Chatchai's karma, Than Thawi's plan, Pam's evil plan, the kidnap, Parin's got a coma, Mita's 3rd baby, the company thing...let's guess in what ep are we getting the wedding of the century, mine is the last one :facepalm: praying for a whole ep of happiness, I've been having moodswing a lot these days :worship2:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
wow today ep was really fun to me haha release all the stress :worship2: I love how things are moving fast forward, they're right when they say we should not miss a second of this lakorn. I think they did really good in putting meanings behind characters' lines and backstories in this ep, from Traitot and Krirk's ending to the parents's past, also Kawina and Mita's mom advice, very realistic :clap: shall not be blind for love and buried ourself in the desire of defeating others, that's no happy ending, idk why it sounds stupid when I type lol but really want to watch this ep with sub now.

I'm squealing hard over Parin's flirty behavior and sweet voice hehe he's such a tease, Mita's heart is shaking so hard bless her :naughty2: but sure thing Parin will have more nearly-die moments so Mita can recognize how she cannot live without him. Mita's stubbornness still annoys me but her sulking and pouting when Parin teasing her was cute. I felt Kem and Mookda somewhere in those flirting scenes were they a little bit OOC haha :worship2: and the twins were super adorable, is it me or I feel like Chatchai was about to eat the twins alive when he saw them lmao.

seriously the teaser again, I was happy for 3 mins when they shower me with kisses of pranang then nang PAM...:facepalm: have to force myself to erase that picture of nang Pam kissing Parin's chest urghhhhhhh :BangHead: khun Ying ka, pls collect ur husband and his toy here, we need you :worship2: also wonder what that Than Thawi had anything to do with Sirimantra and the Emperor, he seems like a big character? but must admit the actor playing Than Thawi had a really charming voice lol.
Lol it funny u said than taweee has a charming voice. One time my mother was watching thai drama. I happened to walked in the room where his scene was showing and I said “he’s not bad look for his age. I would go for him if I was around his age” and my mother was giving me the side eyes :facepalm::facepalm: