❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so impatient right now I just want Mita and Parin to clear things with each other and have a happy moment for a straight 30 min is it that hard :BangHead: but yeah it's only ep 11 the peak conflict is yet to come okay let's take a deep breath heww :facepalm:

so many annoying traits today: the dads...Krirk's fake ass...Traitot with his ass**** behavior to Mita and also Mita's stubbornness. she really needs to keep calm, I mean I totally empathize with her hardships but urghhh okay I will take it as her moodswing and high hormone levels during pregnancy :facepalm: if Mita's not changing her mind soon I'm gonna sign up for Parin's new wife position, he's a hot deal especially when he's in vest, such daddy long legs :drooling: anw yes petition for #saving_Parin, team dad is gathering more supporters and I'm one of them. wonder if Parin would be hit and hurt to the point that he loses his mind and falls for nang Pam's evil trick after this haha just joking I hope this idea stay fictional :facepalm: until now he's got bitten, hit, slapped, kicked by his wife only (yet to count injuries from other people) lmao :rolleyes: not surprised when he's hit again tmr, pls keep up the spirit khun Parin, you have to stay alive to hold your 3rd baby :cheer:

but seriously poor Kem as an actor, he got slapped for the 10th time or more and literally in every episode. now I know why his cheeks look chubby in some scenes, they must've been swollen after those full force slaps. I mean they didn't have to go all the way for every slap scene, didn't they pity his handsome face :<

aunt Waew is an angel, she's another heroine in this household preach :worship2:and Kawina is such a mood, love how she kickass nang Pam without using violence.

the only thing that lifts my mood up is their hugs and kisses I want MOREEEEE, their height difference during the hug scene was cute :worship2: def will not miss tmr's ep, they always save the best trailer for sunday arghhh

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
but must say their fighting scene by the pool was hilarious, Mita was so fueled like how wifes caught their husbands doing bad stuff red-handed and Parin's sneaky smile :risas3: aunt Waew was on full speed to remind Mita about her baby, Mita's belly has been shaking a lot recently haha

p/s: Mookda's kick was nice haha poor Kem again. oooh I just saw that Mookda also slapped Traitot on the face for real lol poor guy (just the actor not Traitot), he shall share some empathy with Kem after that :risas3:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Luckily or unluckily, I think Kem will only have to deal with real slaps with Mookda and Ning/Tor productions. I think in one of the bts or interviews they said that when the two accepted the roles, they made sure they understood the slap kisses were all going to be real. In most lakorn, the kiss/slap scenes are fake. I would worry more about his stunt scenes in his action lakorns cause it seems he likes to do some of his own stunts...like that getting run over scene

Maybloo71

sarNie Egg
Can i ask: in ep 11, did he find out she is pregnant again? I am watcging it raw and i cant really understand fully what they are saying, but oh so interested

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
i though parin already know it by the pool side because mitra aunt remind mitra about baby in the belly when mitra kick parin by the pool.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Sucks that the problems of the parents’ generation affects our pranang, but the worst father is Chatchai. I can understand Paramin looking out for his daughter and the company image, but I cannot stand Chatchai. Not only is he using his own son in everything without recognizing his paternity but he’s going to cause even more misunderstandings between our pranang with his BS in the previews. My white truck list for now: Pam, Chatchai, Krirkpon, Traitot.
Pam really did a job on Mitra. I think her being upset at Parin is part jealousy and fed on from all the times that she had seen Pam/Parin interactions. Each time, it looked like Pam and Parin were friendlier than reality. Now, not only is Pam playing with her head, Chatchai is too. Chatchai is one of the worst fathers ever, not giving a crap about his own son.

I think in the YouTube book spoilers, the animosity between Chatchai and Paramin is over Mitra’s mom. Chatchai was in love with Mitra’s mom but she chose Paramin. Chatchai blamed money for the choice cause Paramin was wealthier so he married his current wife for her money and her father’s hotel empire which was bigger than Paramin’s. Poor Parin’s mother was only a substitute for Mitra’s mother that he kinda cared for but wasn’t in love with. She didn’t realize it until Natawan told her about all of Chatchai’s side pieces. Wonder if they’ll still use this part of the novel.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Sucks that the problems of the parents’ generation affects our pranang, but the worst father is Chatchai. I can understand Paramin looking out for his daughter and the company image, but I cannot stand Chatchai. Not only is he using his own son in everything without recognizing his paternity but he’s going to cause even more misunderstandings between our pranang with his BS in the previews. My white truck list for now: Pam, Chatchai, Krirkpon, Traitot.
Pam really did a job on Mitra. I think her being upset at Parin is part jealousy and fed on from all the times that she had seen Pam/Parin interactions. Each time, it looked like Pam and Parin were friendlier than reality. Now, not only is Pam playing with her head, Chatchai is too. Chatchai is one of the worst fathers ever, not giving a crap about his own son.

I think in the YouTube book spoilers, the animosity between Chatchai and Paramin is over Mitra’s mom. Chatchai was in love with Mitra’s mom but she chose Paramin. Chatchai blamed money for the choice cause Paramin was wealthier so he married his current wife for her money and her father’s hotel empire which was bigger than Paramin’s. Poor Parin’s mother was only a substitute for Mitra’s mother that he kinda cared for but wasn’t in love with. She didn’t realize it until Natawan told her about all of Chatchai’s side pieces. Wonder if they’ll still use this part of the novel.
WOAH!! Now I definitely can see that spoiler being true. Whenever Chatchai speaks to Mitra’s dad, you can tell that something in their past caused them to hate one another. Makes sense that that was the case. Also, it makes sense why Chatchai doesn’t seem to really love either of his women. I listened to some parts of the second part of this Lakorn, where Gun is pek and the nek is Parin’s half sister. In that story, his half sister is from another mom. So technically Chatchai has another side somewhere lol.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
WOAH!! Now I definitely can see that spoiler being true. Whenever Chatchai speaks to Mitra’s dad, you can tell that something in their past caused them to hate one another. Makes sense that that was the case. Also, it makes sense why Chatchai doesn’t seem to really love either of his women. I listened to some parts of the second part of this Lakorn, where Gun is pek and the nek is Parin’s half sister. In that story, his half sister is from another mom. So technically Chatchai has another side somewhere lol.
Yeah...I could tell by the way Chatchai interacts with Than Tawee, he has another side to him. Like Than Tawee, he’s possessive of people even if he doesn’t have feelings for them.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I will have to watch today’s episode later but I already watched lots of bits and it looks like this episode is a headache. From the teaser for tomorrow, it seems that Traitot’s character will finally start coming to an end. That’s one good thing so we have one less villain. Sad thing is Traitot isn’t really a bad person. He just is so faithful and willing to do anything for his man so that’s where his faults come from. From being dumb in love haha.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
So do you think we will get an extension of eps? By the looks of it, I am starting to believe that there is not too much time to wrap things up in just 4 mores eps... What do you think?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I am in love with Shane and Na's friendlationship. They are so cute!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So do you think we will get an extension of eps? By the looks of it, I am starting to believe that there is not too much time to wrap things up in just 4 mores eps... What do you think?
I think it will still end at 15. I mean tomorrow Traitot is going to try to shoot our pranangs so he will be out the picture afterwards, if I am assuming correctly. That'll kinda wrap up him and his boyfriend's characters most likely. Nek's dad already is letting pek into their house and that's huge lol. He really hated pek. Now we will just have to see Pam's character die out. I listened to the summary and everything seems to be coming up soon. We just have to wait for our pranangs to finally resolved things but I'm sure that will be coming up since he is already working at her company. PLUS, she will hurt him tomorrow after misunderstandings so she will end up taking care of him. In my opinion extending it to 18 would just drag this lakorn. 16 wouldn't be bad though but I feel if it was extended they would keep the rais from getting exposed longer. No one wants to keep seeing the rai people win. Yes, we probably want more pranang scenes but there's a lot of characters in this lakorn and P'Ning really tried to give everyone their screen time and significance.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Where did you listen to the second part of the lakorn? Are both So Wayree and the second part on audio books? Do Parin and Mitra show up in the second part? Would love it if they made Gun’s part and we get to see Parin and Mitra as a loving family, but I know Gun’s role in the novel is different than in the lakorn.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I’m sorry but I’m getting really sick of mitra childish and violent behaviour. Like, girl. Stop playing hard to get. I get that she’s upset and that but girl just need to tone down and have a rest.bear it in mind she pregnant and maybe it might be some hormonal shit but dayum girl,take a chill pill.
prin has been trying to prove himself wrong and making up for all the mistake and she’s still sees him as bad. What annoys me even more is she’s telling those :sad6:kids that they won’t be seeing p’prin anymore. Ugh I’m sorry but her character actually annoys me more than Pam. It out of place
ALSO can I just say. Googik is actually really pretty. Idk why she’s not in any n’ek role yet. She played her part as Pam really well. Why is the rai in ch7 more prettier than the n’ek.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I think it will still end at 15. I mean tomorrow Traitot is going to try to shoot our pranangs so he will be out the picture afterwards, if I am assuming correctly. That'll kinda wrap up him and his boyfriend's characters most likely. Nek's dad already is letting pek into their house and that's huge lol. He really hated pek. Now we will just have to see Pam's character die out. I listened to the summary and everything seems to be coming up soon. We just have to wait for our pranangs to finally resolved things but I'm sure that will be coming up since he is already working at her company. PLUS, she will hurt him tomorrow after misunderstandings so she will end up taking care of him. In my opinion extending it to 18 would just drag this lakorn. 16 wouldn't be bad though but I feel if it was extended they would keep the rais from getting exposed longer. No one wants to keep seeing the rai people win. Yes, we probably want more pranang scenes but there's a lot of characters in this lakorn and P'Ning really tried to give everyone their screen time and significance.
Hmmmm, I just hope it doesn't get too rushed. Seems like there's still a lot to happen. Imagining it will end next week... seems so close... 55555555

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
And thank you for your answer!!!! ;)