❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Ania

sarNie Egg
I know that you guys are probably deep in discussion over the newest episode, but I just watched episode 5 and I have to say how sorry I am for Mitra. This video makes her feel violated all over again! And on top of that she thinks Parin is the one who released it. Of course considering how he has been behaving towards her, it's not surprising she would assume that. Of course she doesn't see that regardless of what he says to her, he is appalled by the video getting out there. I hope they will get to the bottom of this soon!

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
My people, I've read somewhere that it seems someone leaked ep 9 before airing time in Thailand. Does anyone here have more info on this? IF true, hope it doesn't bring problems of any kind

Ania

sarNie Egg
My people, I've read somewhere that it seems someone leaked ep 9 before airing time in Thailand. Does anyone here have more info on this? IF true, hope it doesn't bring problems of any kind
Well it should for that person, if they figure out who that was. But I hope it doesn't cause major problems for the show in general.

I watched episode 6 a while ago and I really really hope that Mitra will not give into her father's demands to get married!

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
69ACFC82-DDD3-4AD8-B4E9-3F5FDD85DEAF.jpeg
how are they gonna stop the wedding. My girl mitra looks so sad. Bless her soul

Ania

sarNie Egg
I guess I got my answer from the previous post, hehe :D

She looks completely psyched to be getting married :p :p I really can't stand that guy!!

Vico

sarNie Adult
Lol, I hope to see Parin snatching the bride from the wedding !
I usually hate this cliche but I so hope to see it here :p
I cannot believe that her father is actually smiling here while his daughter looks like she’s about to be buried, the more I know him, the more I hate him !

Last edited:

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I guess I got my answer from the previous post, hehe :D

She looks completely psyched to be getting married :p :p I really can't stand that guy!!
Her father is going to make her get married faster, but "circumstances" are going to make her decide to get married to him. Of course, our p'ek is the reason. 555555555555

Lol, I hope to see Parin snatching the bride from the wedding !
I usually hate this cliche but I so hope to see it here :p
I would really love it if he came to the wedding and said he was against and snatched our n'ek from the claws of the monster. 55555555555555
Well it should for that person, if they figure out who that was. But I hope it doesn't cause major problems for the show in general.

I watched episode 6 a while ago and I really really hope that Mitra will not give into her father's demands to get married!
I also meant problems for the show and the viewers.

Meshyyy

sarNie Egg
Hi! Im so glad i found a thread about so Wayree. Currently backreading and i always love finding threads about my favorite Lakorns. Love how we can exchange opinions and talk details about the lakorn :icon12: Love reading all your sentiments and get updates about the couple :love: Just wanted to share that after watching quite a handful of lakorns, i must say some can be pretty predictable but i watch them anyway and i love them :aaaaa: must be the leads and the visuals :love::love::love: among the lakorns that ive watched this is the second lakorn that i followed and watch that is still airing (i dont like waiting so i usually watch finished lakorns) even watched raw clips hehe first one was Game Sanaeha. Anyway, talked too much! Looking forward to this Lakorn and must say Kem and Mookda have really great chemistry both are good actors too. First time watching them in a lakorn now im following them like crazyyy cant get over with their chemistry on screen even more the offscreen :cheer::aaaaa:

Ania

sarNie Egg
Just wanted to share that after watching quite a handful of lakorns, i must say some can be pretty predictable but i watch them anyway and i love them
Let's face it, quality-wise lakorns are not the best of TV that you will see, but oh well... We still watch them to let our brains rest :p

As for the wedding, I do hope that something happens that will prevent it, I don't wanna see her married to that guy! And yeah, her father is just cruel smiling at a good business transaction that he is about to make... Because he doesn't even really give a rat's ass about his daughter honor. Disgusting!

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
So, is it confirmed for 15 or 18 eps? Everyday I see a different info about it. The lakorn with Pinkploy and Louis: when will it start its run? Sept 18 or Sept 25?