❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
GOSH HERE WE GO we're gonna have to endure watching Pam messing with Parin :crybaby2: whyyyy we literally just escaped Gun:crybaby2: I saw Parin kissing Mita's hand in the preview awwww so soft:love:wonder what happened to her tho... Looks like he's gonna discover she's pregnant next episode too, and he's gonna kneel down to beg for her forgiveness. How can I sleep with this preview lol. I'm excited for the parents and children scenes next week too we've been waiting since forever!!

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Parin went MIA long enough in this ep but making me wanna forgive him everytime he talked about Mita and the kids :facepalm: his look in turtlenecks was also a big plus lol.
just seconds of the trailer for next week could give me a heart attack already :worship2: want tomorrow to be Friday but also afraid that it's about to end I'm so distressed :facepalm: my anger is fueled seeing nang Pam jumping onto Parin dang it I wanna slap so hard :mad: must give big applause since Gookgiik is so good in rai role. also I hate both Mita and Parin's dads, I'm on full support for our pranang to pack the kids and run away. I don't think I can sleep with the trailer they left me hanging again :BangHead: wonder Parin would find out about his 3rd baby before or after Pam messing with him, still cant guess how it would go even with that many of glues :facepalm:

just about to roll back watching ep 7 sweetscenes to swallow the sting in my heart now :worship2:

Last edited:

Pancada

sarNie Egg
Parin says he loves Minta, I hope he doesn't cheat on Mita with Pam. Saying that you love Mita more than anything and sleeping with Pam makes no sense.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
lol It’s rare for our p’ek to ever sleep with the n’rai in a lakorn. In here, it’s obviously going to be all staged bc we know how much Pam hates Mitra and Parin. Also, bc we know even our p’ek will never sleep with the n’rai whether drugged or not. Not even in his sleep. lol I haven’t watched this weekend’s episodes bc im waiting for the subbed episodes. Now I have to actually wait for another week for more Mitra and Parin scenes? Wondering if I should just suck it up and wait to watch everything at once now lol

forgotusername

Miksmouse
we're lucky its 3 episodes a week, for one we dont get tortured much but it does kind of end quickly and we'll miss them sooner.

OT: but its kinda rare to get even good CH7 lakorns to get a following in this forum, nice to see.

Vico

sarNie Adult
also I hate both Mita and Parin's dads, I'm on full support for our pranang to pack the kids and run away.
Same, they may be enemies but they have more in common that they think : they both are shitty fathers and they have great children that they don’t know how to cherish properly and that they consider as their slaves

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I don’t think traitot is evil in this drama. I believe he’s been played by his bf and later he will find out and he turns good. I hope it like that

Pancada

sarNie Egg
Before I thought that 18 episodes were an exaggeration, better to have only 15. But today I realized that I would prefer that had have 18, the episode goes by so fast that it seems to end in five minutes, episode 7 the focus was protagonists, 8 and 9 practically everything was focused on the core of the secondary characters and I still didn't find it boring or tiring.

Parin looks like he's going to break his arm at some point and he, Minta and the kids are in the same house, are going to try to hurt Mita in the parking lot and Parin is going to help her. They will go through a shootout and flee through the forest. It looks like Parin is going to come between life and death at some point too and he hasn't built the Resort yet. I think we deserve at least an entire episode of happiness from the protagonists. Will have time to have it all in just 15 episodes? It seems little for everything that has yet will happen

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Before I thought that 18 episodes were an exaggeration, better to have only 15. But today I realized that I would prefer that had have 18, the episode goes by so fast that it seems to end in five minutes, episode 7 the focus was protagonists, 8 and 9 practically everything was focused on the core of the secondary characters and I still didn't find it boring or tiring.

Parin looks like he's going to break his arm at some point and he, Minta and the kids are in the same house, are going to try to hurt Mita in the parking lot and Parin is going to help her. They will go through a shootout and flee through the forest. It looks like Parin is going to come between life and death at some point too and he hasn't built the Resort yet. I think we deserve at least an entire episode of happiness from the protagonists. Will have time to have it all in just 15 episodes? It seems little for everything that has yet will happen
I still think 18 would still be a bit much lol. We still have six more episodes so there’s plenty of time to wrap things up. I think next weekend will focus on the crazy, bad stuff. I think the last weekend we will definitely get all the FIN scenes and wrapping up the lakorn. I mean pek already found out he has kids so now it’s just waiting for our pranangs to understand each other. Hopefully the rais will come to an end very soon. Pam will kidnap the kids too so I think once that scene happens, everything will slowly come together.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Also, I saw someone post this and I really want to see this scene! I don’t think we’ve seen it yet lol. Daddy Parin still has that aggressiveness in him. Thought he would stop with the force kissing haha.
http://instagr.am/p/CEiLJIxDMB0/
Who knows, maybe she’ll kiss him back this time, because it seems to become harder and harder for Mita to resist her feelings for Parin
The thing is it starts initially as a forced kiss but it looks so soft :love: I think she'll kiss him back too :naughty2: