❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks! I have been trying to find it too. Didn’t know it’s actually an old song ? Or was it a OST for another lakorn too ?
It was used for Anne and Tik's lakorn I think. If I'm not mistaken it was also used for Alek's lakorn. So yes it was a pretty old and popular song

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Just finished ep2 w/ subs. So far so good!

Thanks! I have been trying to find it too. Didn’t know it’s actually an old song ? Or was it a OST for another lakorn too ?
It’s the soundtrack from Yah Leum Chan. I love the song but everytime they play it, i get YLC flashbacks lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
The views look pretty good so I think the ratings will be pretty decent. Episode three was pretty good. Pek finally is in for the revenge game. He really loves the nek which I wish they would of built that up more but whatever. I don’t mind the fast pace cause I hate watching slow lakorns.

Anyways, he’s so angry but so in love. I love his interactions with his kids. They really love him and he loves them too. Too bad he doesn’t know those are his kids yet. Those kids don’t love everyone either so them liking him is a good sign. They definitely didn’t like Tritot’s vibes lol. When they stuck their tongues out at him after he left, that was so cute and funny haha. What’s even funnier was when Parn (Tritot) was on hello supstar and said that his character is a doctor so he’s smart. Then he said that he is a character that would do anything for love and let’s love guide him in making decisions. Then Mookda was like yeah, thats considered a dumb character lol. And he kept saying no, I’m smart cause I’m a doctor haha.

Now one of the realest people in this Lakorn is her aunt. She has helped nek with everything and kept everything a secret. Like dang how do you keep all that hidden lolz I mean nek even told her aunt who her baby daddy is. That’s a lot of trust. Everyone needs an aunt like that haha.

This part was actually cute and lighter. Well the beginning when he gets hit by the biker and keeps telling the biker to go away so nek can come care for him lol.
http://instagr.am/p/CD9LpG-JROj/

Vico

sarNie Adult
To be honest, I don’t think he really hates her like he pretends. It’s more he feels like he can’t have her love but he wants to remain bound to her nevertheless, even if it means by hatred. He wants to remain in her sight, no matter how, like a child who craves for attention
But seriously, I don’t know if it’s because he has great chemistry with Mookda, but I feel like Kem’s acting really improved since Hua Jai Look Poochai. His smile and his eyes when he looks at or thinks of the n’ek... :love:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
To be honest, I don’t think he really hates her like he pretends. It’s more he feels like he can’t have her love but he wants to remain bound to her nevertheless, even if it means by hatred. He wants to remain in her sight, no matter how, like a child who craves for attention
But seriously, I don’t know if it’s because he has great chemistry with Mookda, but I feel like Kem’s acting really improved since Hua Jai Look Poochai. His smile and his eyes when he looks at or thinks of the n’ek... :love:
Oh, definitely! He’s the type of person that wants attention whether it’s good or bad lol. Definitely like a kid cause that’s how some of my kindergarteners were haha.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh loving this lakorn! Kem has definitely improved and is so compatible with Mookda! I love their scenes together haha and she’s so freaking pretty!

okay before I start off... but BUDGET?? Like I’ve never seen so much name brand in my life! Nang aek and her friend are drizzling in gucci, fendi, balenciaga, etc in every scene! It’s always different clothes too I’m like AMAZED. Haha I feel like they went out of their way but the way the characters wear it is so normal and fashionable I don’t feel like they use it to stunt on anyone but makes me feel super poor LOL.

Next, can we talk about Jane, the nanny?? She’s so freaking funny!! I almost died laughing when she switched character with Mintra!! Lmfao she’s definitely a highlight I wanna see more of her!

and the aunt?? Are you kidding! She’s super nice and is such a boss! She’s single and living it up and was still able to help her niece through everything! She has much more chemistry with her niece than the mom lol like omg she’s such a great woman!! Easily one of my fave character cause she went along with everything that would make her niece happy.

I understand where both sides are coming from! I don’t excuse p’ek for what he did but he’s such a sincere and genuine guy. I know that if Mintra let him in her life he’d take care of her and would do everything for her. If you really watch all the scenes about how much he cares for her you can read him so well. He’s like an open book and he’s so smart! I can tell he doesn’t give info away just like that so when his business failed he knew it was cause of nang aek! I was like damn the leads are usually dumb and take forever to figure things out. Every time he hugged and wanted to kiss her, ugh so cute cause he really respects her. Like okay, he put two and two together so quick that she wasn’t a prostitution and tried to get to the bottom of it really quick and didn’t judge nang aek at all. I’m so used to p’ek in lakorns jumping the gun and accusing nang aek of being a whore all so fast lol but he was so respectful and didn’t question much. Even when she got mad about the subject he didn’t try to press her for answers. So yeah not excusing his actions but it was a mistake and the point of the lakorn is showing his remorse and what he’s trying to do make it up. He didn’t force her, the drugs but nang aek and she took full control. It was definitely the wrong circumstances that affected both parties. I dislike nang rai for doing that to her own friend for sure.

I understand where nang aek is coming from but it’s those teachings and moral like using revenge against someone will always burn you back. Her friend is smart and warned her but she dug herself so deep into the whole. I don’t think it’s fast paced at all by the way, it took two episodes for things to unravel more with her playing him. I like that since now it can bring in the angst and slap/kiss. Other lakorns take forever for things to unfold so this is actually good for me lol.

Kookgik is doing a great job! I always admired her and she does any role well. I guess Prom Prissaward has too many rais that get on my nerves so this one is actually refreshing with her character since she is just stabbing people in the back to get money/fame/men lol. She’s really evil and plays it well with being fake. I’ve missed her since Plerng Sanahae she was totally opposite in there lol!

The kids are so cute!! They look like Kem LOL. Such great casting and the editing and OMG the music??? So good!! I love Sirasaks voice for the male song. It’s been a while where I’ve felt this like 90sish lakorn vibe with hurt and angst and love and everything haha.

we’ll see how long I last. I been dropping lakorns left and right but I feel like I have good impressions. I haven’t actually finished a Mookda lakorn yet so I’m excited. I can see why she has fans from other lakorns because she’s a good actress! I just couldn’t get into her other lakorns haha. I might go back to try some after this is over though LOL.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Kem's acting has improved so much. Every time he looks at nek ughh my heart just keeps beating so fast. I used to say that he had never convinced me he loved any of his neks but here he makes it look so real. His eyes are so full of love, even when he wanna revenge, that love is still there, not just hatred. His voice and appearance have improved too. I really like the way he delivers the lines, very clear pronunciation. Plus his crying scenes are beautiful.
Mookda is also doing a great job. Her acting here is the most consistent I've ever seen. She didn't act too tough but instead, she portraited a strong woman with soft side. I really like how subtle she was in showing how nek slowly falls for pek. And she looks absolutely gorgeous here. I haven't finished any of her lakorns before but I definitely think this will be the first one.
Episode 3 is where the real war begins. Pek tries so hard to be cold at first but later he really just craves for nek's attention lol. He will do anything to remain in nek's life. I like how they both don't let others step over them and make sure they're not inferior to each other in this game. The interactions with the kids are so cute but it's hurt to see Mita watching them. I wanna see the whole family together soon :crybaby2:
Both soundtracks are goood but I lowkey prefer the male song. Every time I hears it my heart jumps to miles haha. The lyrics are so beautiful and touching.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
agree with all of you, it's really worth the wait. loving the ost by the male singer too, hoping some kind person can drop the link when it's out, thank you <3

Mookda is doing great with acting tough outside but so soft and fragile when it comes to her kids, she really looks so small without her fancy clothes and makeup. she's afraid of developing feelings for p'ek already I guess. and I don't find Kem's voice as childlike as before, he's doing good here especially everytime he talks in honey tone to n'ek wew :clap: I'm enjoying a little bit too much those scenes of p'ek been all mean and flirty to n'ek, idk if that's normal :facepalm: I think they made p'ek more agressive here, in the novel he was like giving it all to her and not mad at all for what she did? but either way it's all beause he loves her so much and I can feel it through his eyes and things he does:sad6:(side note: I'm being petty but Kem was so fit and hot in the first half of ep 3 but suddenly chubby face again at the end haha)

It's hard to choose side now since I pity them both (let's pick team, will you go with Dad or Mom :D). just saying but I'm less excited for the angsty scenes, they just started the revenge game and my heart is weak already :( guess I'm gonna pick Guina's side since she's the strongest figure here, confronting p'ek and taming the playboy brother too lol, she also nailed it with the rich tomboyish style. also Mita changing her clothes every single scene and it's just 3eps, wonder if she'll ever repeat her clothes haha (very much thank you P'Ning and the production crew).

Last edited:

Vico

sarNie Adult

Lol, the first drama where I watched Mookda and Amm Pheerawat was « Massaya » and they played cousins so I feel really weird
I can’t help but the scream at my laptop : « Pong ! Massaya ! Stop flirting with each other, it feels too weird ! »
But more seriously, it seems Kan’s character is gonna be the one I feel sorry for, because he’s obviously gonna fall in love with the female lead and be super nice to her and still be heartbroken (I’d like him to end up with Kawina)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
To be honest, I’ve never really got into Mookda’s look. I don’t think she’s the prettiest nek but I have always watched most of her lakorns cause I think she’s a pretty good actress for being pretty new. She’s grown on me though. My opinion of course but she does looks really nice in this lakorn. They style her very pretty. Ning is on it with styling though because everyone in here is dressed nice haha

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhhh loving this lakorn! Kem has definitely improved and is so compatible with Mookda! I love their scenes together haha and she’s so freaking pretty!

okay before I start off... but BUDGET?? Like I’ve never seen so much name brand in my life! Nang aek and her friend are drizzling in gucci, fendi, balenciaga, etc in every scene! It’s always different clothes too I’m like AMAZED. Haha I feel like they went out of their way but the way the characters wear it is so normal and fashionable I don’t feel like they use it to stunt on anyone but makes me feel super poor LOL.

Next, can we talk about Jane, the nanny?? She’s so freaking funny!! I almost died laughing when she switched character with Mintra!! Lmfao she’s definitely a highlight I wanna see more of her!

and the aunt?? Are you kidding! She’s super nice and is such a boss! She’s single and living it up and was still able to help her niece through everything! She has much more chemistry with her niece than the mom lol like omg she’s such a great woman!! Easily one of my fave character cause she went along with everything that would make her niece happy.

I understand where both sides are coming from! I don’t excuse p’ek for what he did but he’s such a sincere and genuine guy. I know that if Mintra let him in her life he’d take care of her and would do everything for her. If you really watch all the scenes about how much he cares for her you can read him so well. He’s like an open book and he’s so smart! I can tell he doesn’t give info away just like that so when his business failed he knew it was cause of nang aek! I was like damn the leads are usually dumb and take forever to figure things out. Every time he hugged and wanted to kiss her, ugh so cute cause he really respects her. Like okay, he put two and two together so quick that she wasn’t a prostitution and tried to get to the bottom of it really quick and didn’t judge nang aek at all. I’m so used to p’ek in lakorns jumping the gun and accusing nang aek of being a whore all so fast lol but he was so respectful and didn’t question much. Even when she got mad about the subject he didn’t try to press her for answers. So yeah not excusing his actions but it was a mistake and the point of the lakorn is showing his remorse and what he’s trying to do make it up. He didn’t force her, the drugs but nang aek and she took full control. It was definitely the wrong circumstances that affected both parties. I dislike nang rai for doing that to her own friend for sure.

I understand where nang aek is coming from but it’s those teachings and moral like using revenge against someone will always burn you back. Her friend is smart and warned her but she dug herself so deep into the whole. I don’t think it’s fast paced at all by the way, it took two episodes for things to unravel more with her playing him. I like that since now it can bring in the angst and slap/kiss. Other lakorns take forever for things to unfold so this is actually good for me lol.

Kookgik is doing a great job! I always admired her and she does any role well. I guess Prom Prissaward has too many rais that get on my nerves so this one is actually refreshing with her character since she is just stabbing people in the back to get money/fame/men lol. She’s really evil and plays it well with being fake. I’ve missed her since Plerng Sanahae she was totally opposite in there lol!

The kids are so cute!! They look like Kem LOL. Such great casting and the editing and OMG the music??? So good!! I love Sirasaks voice for the male song. It’s been a while where I’ve felt this like 90sish lakorn vibe with hurt and angst and love and everything haha.

we’ll see how long I last. I been dropping lakorns left and right but I feel like I have good impressions. I haven’t actually finished a Mookda lakorn yet so I’m excited. I can see why she has fans from other lakorns because she’s a good actress! I just couldn’t get into her other lakorns haha. I might go back to try some after this is over though LOL.
I agree about the wardrobes. Everything Mookda wears is very nice. GoogKik style fits her character (the sexy n'rai. I miss her in a nice N'ek role like her likay one). I always forget Kem is not 23 yet. He looks very mature

Last edited:

ana lujan

sarNie Egg
More Behind the Scenes. Looks like P Prin had many slaps and he needs ice on his cheek. Meawhile during the interview Moodka cracks up when he mentions it. I am guessing since I dont speak Thai. :)

ana lujan

sarNie Egg
More Behind the Scenes. Looks like P Prin had many slaps and he needs ice on his cheek. Meawhile during the interview Moodka cracks up when he mentions it. I am guessing since I dont speak Thai. :)

Mannie

sarNie Adult
To be honest, I’ve never really got into Mookda’s look. I don’t think she’s the prettiest nek but I have always watched most of her lakorns cause I think she’s a pretty good actress for being pretty new. She’s grown on me though. My opinion of course but she does looks really nice in this lakorn. They style her very pretty. Ning is on it with styling though because everyone in here is dressed nice haha
I actually agree with you! I’ve never been really fond of Mookda personally. She never has that aura or appeal to me but once she dazzles up and is glammed out and gets into character she does well! Her other lakorns she was very plain Jane looking to me. This one made me change my mind! It just has to be right styling and makeup LOL

agree with all of you, it's really worth the wait. loving the ost by the male singer too, hoping some kind person can drop the link when it's out, thank you <3

Mookda is doing great with acting tough outside but so soft and fragile when it comes to her kids, she really looks so small without her fancy clothes and makeup. she's afraid of developing feelings for p'ek already I guess. and I don't find Kem's voice as childlike as before, he's doing good here especially everytime he talks in honey tone to n'ek wew :clap: I'm enjoying a little bit too much those scenes of p'ek been all mean and flirty to n'ek, idk if that's normal :facepalm: I think they made p'ek more agressive here, in the novel he was like giving it all to her and not mad at all for what she did? but either way it's all beause he loves her so much and I can feel it through his eyes and things he does:sad6:(side note: I'm being petty but Kem was so fit and hot in the first half of ep 3 but suddenly chubby face again at the end haha)

It's hard to choose side now since I pity them both (let's pick team, will you go with Dad or Mom :D). just saying but I'm less excited for the angsty scenes, they just started the revenge game and my heart is weak already :( guess I'm gonna pick Guina's side since she's the strongest figure here, confronting p'ek and taming the playboy brother too lol, she also nailed it with the rich tomboyish style. also Mita changing her clothes every single scene and it's just 3eps, wonder if she'll ever repeat her clothes haha (very much thank you P'Ning and the production crew).
I agree about Guina! I really like her in here and she wasn't mad at nang aek for hiding the truth from her. She's so supportive. The only thing I'm worried about is she seems to end up with the younger brother... which is a NO. I rather her with p'ek's friend or someone else... not the little brother lol

Kem's acting has improved so much. Every time he looks at nek ughh my heart just keeps beating so fast. I used to say that he had never convinced me he loved any of his neks but here he makes it look so real. His eyes are so full of love, even when he wanna revenge, that love is still there, not just hatred. His voice and appearance have improved too. I really like the way he delivers the lines, very clear pronunciation. Plus his crying scenes are beautiful.
Mookda is also doing a great job. Her acting here is the most consistent I've ever seen. She didn't act too tough but instead, she portraited a strong woman with soft side. I really like how subtle she was in showing how nek slowly falls for pek. And she looks absolutely gorgeous here. I haven't finished any of her lakorns before but I definitely think this will be the first one.
Episode 3 is where the real war begins. Pek tries so hard to be cold at first but later he really just craves for nek's attention lol. He will do anything to remain in nek's life. I like how they both don't let others step over them and make sure they're not inferior to each other in this game. The interactions with the kids are so cute but it's hurt to see Mita watching them. I wanna see the whole family together soon :crybaby2:
Both soundtracks are goood but I lowkey prefer the male song. Every time I hears it my heart jumps to miles haha. The lyrics are so beautiful and touching.
I agree! I liked him with Now, but his acting wasn't all the way there. I'd love them to pair up again, but with this production on how he emotes I really feel for how much he loves Mookda! I haven't felt like this with his other nang aeks. I thought he was also cute with Chat but there was definitely something missing. All the behind the scenes of these two also look so comfortable and loving around each other. I haven't finished her lakorn before too so I'm hoping this is my first one as well LOL.

I also prefer the male song haha but dang they're both so good and well suited for the lakorn. Sometimes soundtracks really make me like the lakorn even more hahaha.

Last edited: