❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
I do not find phet attractive at all because his doesn't have a good body frame and his body look kind of chunky, he is a average looking guy.

CPY

GotomySin
I hope they don't cut the kiss and slap scenes. Under this new normal I don't know if they will follow the initial plan. Hmmm....

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Wait, what?! Really?? Idk how they would edit the drama to even make sense. If those are the restrictions, then So Wayree would need to be scratched. It has slaps, intimate, and action scenes.

CPY

GotomySin
Wait, what?! Really?? Idk how they would edit the drama to even make sense. If those are the restrictions, then So Wayree would need to be scratched. It has slaps, intimate, and action scenes.
Dear I mean the procedure at set after COVID pandemic. I think we have a lot of those scenes. But idk the ending will be sweet or not since the restrictions are there

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Dear I mean the procedure at set after COVID pandemic. I think we have a lot of those scenes. But idk the ending will be sweet or not since the restrictions are there
I think it's fine. they already filmed a bunch of sweet scenes before the restriction (80%).
also according the new update I saw on insta, they continued filming with wedding scene. pranang stand quite close so I think there wouldn't be a problem :>

Last edited: