❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Vico

sarNie Adult
So I was randomly looking on Pantip and I found some images :
48C77015-10F2-4753-96C0-3D3E714446BA.jpeg
My opinion is that Kochakorn will probably play the nang rai and Boss probably plays Kem’s half-brother
2B7E8453-DADC-4214-A24D-F7DD24D12318.jpeg

Mookda looks so hot on the first picture !

And, now my favorite :

9E8F7FAF-E8D7-4306-8C71-187FE3F56D8A.jpeg

Kem and Mookda’s babies ! So cute !:love:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
mookda is a very talent painter because i just saw yt clip of her painting, i have to say wow because the painting she's making are very good. she is a very clever young lady.

Reactions: Ele

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I came across this video on youtube, anyone could tell me what's being talked about in the clip?
Soo many behind the scene clips as well :icon12: :icon12:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I came across this video on youtube, anyone could tell me what's being talked about in the clip?
Soo many behind the scene clips as well :icon12: :icon12:
BasicLly said they're taking us behind the scenes a bit, and if anyone is still not over Nampeung and P'Pha from ML, then we can look forward to Soh Wari because there will be even more intense love scenes between Mook and Kem. And this one will air "soon" but we will probably see Mook and Weir's lakorn before this one.

Vico

sarNie Adult
BasicLly said they're taking us behind the scenes a bit, and if anyone is still not over Nampeung and P'Pha from ML, then we can look forward to Soh Wari because there will be even more intense love scenes between Mook and Kem.
Lol, I totally believe them when they say that the love scenes will be more intense than in ML : after all, Kem and Mook will have several bed scenes (and babies), while P’Pha and Peung did not (I still blame the producers for that, grrr)

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
BasicLly said they're taking us behind the scenes a bit, and if anyone is still not over Nampeung and P'Pha from ML, then we can look forward to Soh Wari because there will be even more intense love scenes between Mook and Kem. And this one will air "soon" but we will probably see Mook and Weir's lakorn before this one.
Thank you!! Well 2020 is just around the corner so i hope it would be back to back Mookda lakorn cause i really really like her acting!

Im not familiar with Kem, have he acted out any love scene previously?

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Yes me too, I love mookda acting and I am looking forward for this lakorn plus I find mookda and kem are very hot couple.

ana lujan

sarNie Egg
Sorry for asking about this video because this is Kem and Moodka threat. But if possible maybe someone can translate what did Mike say about "Pearl" (Moodka) sorry again. and thanks your help.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
I am shipping mookda and kem because I find them very hot couple and I am looking forward for their lakorn to be on air soon.