❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Maybloo71

sarNie Egg
I think this thread is the only ch7 drama that manage to get up to this many pages
i think it's becos channel 3 actors/celebs get a lot of exposure. But i happen to really like weir and now kem, and ch 7/their stories can be a bit more interesting, although the almost rape scenes are there though.

Ania

sarNie Egg
OK, I know you're probably immersed in the final episode but I just finished #14 and I have to say I'm very happy that Mitra and Parin reconciled earlier than in the last 5 minutes of the final episode :D I hate when the writers do that! And we are getting some really nice scenes from the two of them in the final episodes :)

Ania

sarNie Egg
i think it's becos channel 3 actors/celebs get a lot of exposure. But i happen to really like weir and now kem, and ch 7/their stories can be a bit more interesting, although the almost rape scenes are there though.
I have yet to learn to differentiate the channels/production companies and all that stuff :p For me the choice of what to watch for now is based solely on whether there are subtitles available for the show. And also I am relatively new to lakorns, so I haven't yet learned what are the characteristic features of which channel, or if there are any. There is a lot of learning I need to do :D

Maybloo71

sarNie Egg
I have yet to learn to differentiate the channels/production companies and all that stuff :p For me the choice of what to watch for now is based solely on whether there are subtitles available for the show. And also I am relatively new to lakorns, so I haven't yet learned what are the characteristic features of which channel, or if there are any. There is a lot of learning I need to do :D
I just started during Covid lockdowns, but caught on pretty fast. In Ch 3 one obvious thing is the LACK of kisses! lots of forehead kisses!

from the ending of so wayree, love that Guina's dad Pa was laughing/bemoaning how Chen kissed Guina on the forehead! Even though I didnt understand, his actions were pretty clear andfunny!

Maybloo71

sarNie Egg
I just started during Covid lockdowns, but caught on pretty fast. In Ch 3 one obvious thing is the LACK of kisses! lots of forehead kisses!

from the ending of so wayree, love that Guina's dad Pa was laughing/bemoaning how Chen kissed Guina on the forehead! Even though I didnt understand, his actions were pretty clear andfunny!

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
:risas3::risas3: Love P’Nino...Pa egging Chain on about kissing Na properly is funny...forehead head kiss is what you give children...his words ”how a dad kisses a child”..lol

Last edited:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
DD9532E8-D327-46A5-8558-81772A5A611B.jpeg 04510C80-3146-4B5A-9CB0-D861FB9110D0.jpeg The end. I’m so sad now that it ended. What to do next? What to watch next I don’t know but I I will definitely miss this drama, a lot.
thank you the casts and crew, the production company and ch7 and last but not least a massive thanks to p’Ning and P’nino. Hope good things is coming ur way.

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
So this has finally come to an end. Beautiful ending and everyone gets the ending they deserve. My only pity is I didn't see the 3rd bed scene Kem mentioned idk if they cut it or not... But that ending monlogue and kissing were absolutely beautiful, i got teary eyes the whole time because I don't want it to end at all :crybaby2: thank you to the whole cast and crew for creating this amazing lakorn. This one is so special for me because it's been a long time since I'm this immersed in a drama and I already see myself rewatching this a lot in the future. Every actor here did a great job and they all look so beautiful.
Kem and Mookda ahh what can I say, I'm so emotional right now. I think everyone may have different opinions about their acting but I'm sure we all agree that their chemistry is magical. It's a blessing to witness a love that feels so real between Parin and Paramita. The way they kiss and look at each other makes my heart shake every time. I'm sure this isn't the ending for this pairing and their friendship. Really hoping they can pair up again quickly (if they ever consider dating, it better be after they've paired up for the 4th time haha bc I don't wanna have my heart break).
Finally it's a pleasure to discuss this with you guys, it helped so much with the waiting haha. I really hope we can discuss together again soon, especially for their reunited lakorns :naughty2: :icon12:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I really love how they have watch parties together. That just shows that they are that close and got along really well to even being hanging afterwards in my opinion. You don’t see a lot of lakorn sets have watch parties. They usually just have ending parties.
Love this too. Mookda and Kem both said that Ning makes everyone feel like family. And in Ning’s video of the first watch party, she said she was following two pairs, the main leads and the second leads cause they’re always together...lol. Bosc and Mint are also sitting together as always too but they’re lucky they don’t get as much scrutiny since they don’t have to be interviewed together as much so not as much pressure.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I think the whole kissing thing is also both the production company and the actors/actresses choices. I remember in Marn Bang Jai, Weir was told he had to do a fake kiss scene, which was rare for him. He even commented about it in a BTS. That’s what the director/production wanted. We all know Weir usually does real kisses and Mookda doesn’t shy away from them too. I think they might have only had 1 maybe 2 real kisses in that lakorn...during one of the imagination scenes.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
You know when parin and mitra did a wedding photos . I did not see kem acting at all. He is really into her for real, he just show all of his feeling through his eyes and his action. this is the very happy ending and meaningful lakorn I have never seen before. I am so happy right now that I can not go to sleep.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I hope the actress playing Na gets upgraded to N'ek, I like her.

I find the actor playing chatchai handsome...a new DADDY as Moo the best cow would say.
Why did I deserve to be called out like that:risas3: yes he's super attractive too and his acting is too good! They cast Parin's dad very well bc they're both daddy materials haha. No but seriously they have a lot in common, which makes a convincing father son's relationship.
You know when parin and mitra did a wedding photos . I did not see kem acting at all. He is really into her for real, he just show all of his feeling through his eyes and his action. this is the very happy ending and meaningful lakorn I have never seen before. I am so happy right now that I can not go to sleep.
Girl I think the same, it's too real to be just acting. I can't even describe how his eyes looked in that scene except he seemed so in love and mesmerized by her. But who can blame him, Mookda is so beautiful haha.