❤️[CH7] Sarawat Yai (Pasangyasorn): Es Kantapong/Preaw Tussaneeya

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh okay, well good for them! I like Es so hopefully, the Channel will give him more lead roles. I hope it gets subbed as well.
I love Es, but I hate that ch7 only cast him in action lakorns. I can see why he’s typecast though, Es very good at action and the ratings always do well. It’s hard to find subs for ch7 lakorns.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Es, but I hate that ch7 only cast him in action lakorns. I can see why he’s typecast though, Es very good at action and the ratings always do well. It’s hard to find subs for ch7 lakorns.
I feel like it's easy for the Channel favorites like Mik and Weir, but the other ones are hit and miss. I heard that there are subbers considering this one, but no one has confirmed it =\

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yup. Like Cee. They both do action very well and I love it, but I also do want some romance.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah and they would kick ass in romance too if given the chance.
Now that Cee is gone from Ch7 I'm sure Es is gonna be doing action only from now on. . . he was at least doing romantic dramas while Cee was still there.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
For a Kantana production this was pretty good. I thought the p'ek and n'ek's relationship would be boring but i was surprised at how jealous the p'ek is and how much he wants sex all the time LOL. Yai isn't an idiot though and he keeps his jealousy mostly to himself and doesn't start any arguments with his wife, which is soooo rare in a lakorn. For such a gentle and quiet guy, he's extremely passionate with his wife. Kampaeng is such a traditional n'ek for this day and age, she acts like she's from the 1800's when it comes to her husband. She's feisty with the evil people, so that was interesting.

I like Win's character and his relationship with the nun. Sooo random that she's a nun in the beginning though, it really had no purpose. Win was funny, I enjoyed him more than the leads. Wished there was a little more development with him falling in love with his girl though.

I appreciated how the p'ek's character didn't try to be the overly progressive hero. When they told him to step down, he did and he didn't fight it or try to be the hero by doing things secretly. He pretty much just waited until he got orders. Pretty realistic and it makes sense that this was from a novel that was based on true events. I can see why this got good ratings.