❤️[CH7] Sarawat Yai (Pasangyasorn): Es Kantapong/Preaw Tussaneeya

Koy123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh okay, well good for them! I like Es so hopefully, the Channel will give him more lead roles. I hope it gets subbed as well.
I love Es, but I hate that ch7 only cast him in action lakorns. I can see why he’s typecast though, Es very good at action and the ratings always do well. It’s hard to find subs for ch7 lakorns.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Es, but I hate that ch7 only cast him in action lakorns. I can see why he’s typecast though, Es very good at action and the ratings always do well. It’s hard to find subs for ch7 lakorns.
I feel like it's easy for the Channel favorites like Mik and Weir, but the other ones are hit and miss. I heard that there are subbers considering this one, but no one has confirmed it =\

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yup. Like Cee. They both do action very well and I love it, but I also do want some romance.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah and they would kick ass in romance too if given the chance.
Now that Cee is gone from Ch7 I'm sure Es is gonna be doing action only from now on. . . he was at least doing romantic dramas while Cee was still there.