❤️[CH7] Reua Manut: Om Akapan/Grace Kanklao

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Aww, I’m sorry for your loss. This lakorn has a lot of morals and characters/storyline was good. I watched the first two episodes dubbed, but couldn’t wait for it to completely get dubbed, I end up watch raw. Lol. I feel sorry for all the women in here. They all wants there life to be perfect but it not that way. Carissa was fun to watch playing the ratchet character. Lol
Awwh you're too sweet. Thank you, that made my day! Haha I totally agree with you. Not everyone in this lakorn is perfect. I hated Nussaba's character and thought she was so self-centered and selfish, but she does have some character progression throughout and the thing is, I like how Grace still sticks around with her and doesn't just leave her behind just cause she's selfish. Then Santisuk, he couldn't handle Nussaba anymore so he goes and has an affair with Carissa, but he's supposed to be a type of holy teacher/preacher always reading scriptures and what not haha. So everyone has their flaws and you see how things unfold with morals and lessons in here. Money really can't buy happiness and does not excuse poor behavior. The happiest people in here are those that aren't materialistic, rather just living life to find the simplest pleasures such as our pranang in here.

There's a lot of side characters/things that happen and pranang are kind revolved around it. I like it, it's not something typical I watch but I do like the teachings haah and yes Carissa is so funny playing the ratchet character. Her moms hella ratchet too lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Awwh you're too sweet. Thank you, that made my day! Haha I totally agree with you. Not everyone in this lakorn is perfect. I hated Nussaba's character and thought she was so self-centered and selfish, but she does have some character progression throughout and the thing is, I like how Grace still sticks around with her and doesn't just leave her behind just cause she's selfish. Then Santisuk, he couldn't handle Nussaba anymore so he goes and has an affair with Carissa, but he's supposed to be a type of holy teacher/preacher always reading scriptures and what not haha. So everyone has their flaws and you see how things unfold with morals and lessons in here. Money really can't buy happiness and does not excuse poor behavior. The happiest people in here are those that aren't materialistic, rather just living life to find the simplest pleasures such as our pranang in here.

There's a lot of side characters/things that happen and pranang are kind revolved around it. I like it, it's not something typical I watch but I do like the teachings haah and yes Carissa is so funny playing the ratchet character. Her moms hella ratchet too lol
Me neither, I don’t usually like this kinda lakorn, but sometimes, if the casting and storyline is good, I’ll check it out. The actress who plays Crissia’s mom always be playing ratchet, but she’s so foot at it. I like Grace in here and I usually don’t like Om, but her was tolerable in here. Him and Grace made a hot couple. There are some people like Nusssaba’s characters. They help other in organizations\charities, but doesn’t know how to help or ignore their problem. People see them as perfect, but they have problems like the rest of us. Lol. I read your reviews so I decided to give this a peak. Surprisingly, I like it!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Me neither, I don’t usually like this kinda lakorn, but sometimes, if the casting and storyline is good, I’ll check it out. The actress who plays Crissia’s mom always be playing ratchet, but she’s so foot at it. I like Grace in here and I usually don’t like Om, but her was tolerable in here. Him and Grace made a hot couple. There are some people like Nusssaba’s characters. They help other in organizations\charities, but doesn’t know how to help or ignore their problem. People see them as perfect, but they have problems like the rest of us. Lol. I read your reviews so I decided to give this a peak. Surprisingly, I like it!
Ok I finally caught the ending. It didn't really meet my expectations. The lakorn was really good throughout each episode and I felt like the payout at the ending wasn't as satisfying. It did have a lot of teachings, but I felt like everyone just "redeemed" themselves way too fast. I felt like it was more tailored for the lakorn and episodes instead of building it to progress for the end. Especially with all the relationships. Realistically speaking, I don't think people change that fast. I think it had too many characters and story line with drama that it was too hard to execute so they just did a "everyone is good now and it's ended" kinda ending lol. Anyways, it didn't feel draggy to me and everyone did a great job. I really like Om and Grace. I wouldn't mind them in another lakorn.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ok I finally caught the ending. It didn't really meet my expectations. The lakorn was really good throughout each episode and I felt like the payout at the ending wasn't as satisfying. It did have a lot of teachings, but I felt like everyone just "redeemed" themselves way too fast. I felt like it was more tailored for the lakorn and episodes instead of building it to progress for the end. Especially with all the relationships. Realistically speaking, I don't think people change that fast. I think it had too many characters and story line with drama that it was too hard to execute so they just did a "everyone is good now and it's ended" kinda ending lol. Anyways, it didn't feel draggy to me and everyone did a great job. I really like Om and Grace. I wouldn't mind them in another lakorn.
The I feel like the ending was rush, but otherwise it was good.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wow, did you catch all the episodes already? Haha thanks for talking to me. I never came back to the thread cause it was so dead lol
I watched it raw til the end, but didn’t understand much. Lol

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Aww, I’m sorry for your loss. This lakorn has a lot of morals and characters/storyline was good. I watched the first two episodes dubbed, but couldn’t wait for it to completely get dubbed, I end up watch raw. Lol. I feel sorry for all the women in here. They all wants their life to be perfect but it doesn’t turn out that way. Carissa was fun to watch playing the ratchet character. Lol
Omfg, you got me rollin' on the ground. I loved how she also portrayed her character. She did an amazing job that I was
more tune into this lakorn just to see how she'll end up at the end. :risas3:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Omfg, you got me rollin' on the ground. I loved how she also portrayed her character. She did an amazing job that I was
more tune into this lakorn just to see how she'll end up at the end. :risas3:
I feel sorry for Carrisa’s Character, she did work hard for her family, but her mother keep wanting her an easy way out in life, finding a rich husband. She only wanted what she never had in life. That is so common in Asian families, which is so sad.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I feel sorry for Carrisa’s Character, she did work hard for her family, but her mother keep wanting her an easy way out in life, finding a rich husband. She only wanted what she never had in life. That is so common in Asian families, which is so sad.
You know what was sad? She stated at the beginning of the episode selling flowers but ended with finale with selling her body. It’s so sad but it’s truth, and I like how you stated that her mom wanted the easy way out for her.

Awwh I give you props for watching it raw lol. Let me know if you need any clarification for certain scenes or episodes haha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
You know what was sad? She stated at the beginning of the episode selling flowers but ended with finale with selling her body. It’s so sad but it’s truth, and I like how you stated that her mom wanted the easy way out for her.

Awwh I give you props for watching it raw lol. Let me know if you need any clarification for certain scenes or episodes haha.
Thank you sweetie. I might watch it again when it finished dubbing. I really like the dialogue and the meanings of this lakorn.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I did too. Her mother is so horrible. I feel bad that she still did it for her mother.
Carissa couldn't love herself enough to get out from it that's the sad part as well.