❤️[CH7] Raang Rak Praang Jai(Mummai): Donut Phattarapon/Pupee Kessarin

rae

sarNie Adult
I felt like it is a waste of time and effort when suddenly one of the actors will leave then the cast gets replaced all together. I think Min should have finished it first before leaving or declined it in the first place.
Min said that she was fine with finishing the lakorn, but the ch7 management told her manager that they wanted her out.
~

Nice to see Donut getting more roles, he has so much potential.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Min said that she was fine with finishing the lakorn, but the ch7 management told her manager that they wanted her out.
~

Nice to see Donut getting more roles, he has so much potential.
What??? What a petty move by the management. Yes CH7 lakorns are popular within the country and gets higher ratings but we do not know what happens behind close doors.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
No wonder their artists are leaving one by one.
Even their top one left like bow M.....but they don't seem to care though.

Their ratings use to be in the high teens... now they barely get 10s unless it's an action lakorn. That's always high

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Even their top one left like bow M.....but they don't seem to care though.

Their ratings use to be in the high teens... now they barely get 10s unless it's an action lakorn. That's always high
I mean what can we expect from a channel that mistreat the actor who gave them 10+ in ratings this year (BigM) lol.
I was surprised about Bow's decision too but thankfully she didn't seem to have bad beef with them when leaving. Her boyfriend is their top actor after all so maybe that helps..

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I mean what can we expect from a channel that mistreat the actor who gave them 10+ in ratings this year (BigM) lol.
I was surprised about Bow's decision too but thankfully she didn't seem to have bad beef with them when leaving. Her boyfriend is their top actor after all so maybe that helps..
She stop taking lakorns b4 she left. She detached until her contract expired. I feel they cater to the pk more

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
She stop taking lakorns b4 she left. She detached until her contract expired. I feel they cater to the pk more
This is so true, she had made her decision more than half of a year before she left apparently, which at this point I don't think it's a bad decision because you know, everyone's leaving... They seem to have much better treatment for their actors since fewer of them have left but there's still some exceptions sadly. They really need to work on how to treat their stars better in the long run because bringing in new people isn't a long term solution.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
~
Wow, that is just crazy to me because they should of at least let her finish this lakorn up. Min has been with them forever and been their top girl so I just think that is super petty of them. I’m glad Donut is in here. I wish he would of paired up with Mookda before Ko.

rae

sarNie Adult
Wow, that is just crazy to me because they should of at least let her finish this lakorn up. Min has been with them forever and been their top girl so I just think that is super petty of them. I’m glad Donut is in here. I wish he would of paired up with Mookda before Ko.
Well, I think it's not just petty, but also a business decision. Mummai is a decent production, they could use this project to be pushing a nek that's with them, plus, if this turns out to be a hit, they wouldn't want it to benefit someone that's no longer with them. I can't see Ko in certain roles, he has such a baby face that I can't take him seriously lol.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, I think it's not just petty, but also a business decision. Mummai is a decent production, they could use this project to be pushing a nek that's with them, plus, if this turns out to be a hit, they wouldn't want it to benefit someone that's no longer with them. I can't see Ko in certain roles, he has such a baby face that I can't take him seriously lol.
I guess that is true and I didn’t see it in that way. This Lakorn is suppose to be challenging and hopefully Pupee does well. Yeah, I’m not into Ko. I just can’t get into him yet but maybe that will change lol. Crazy thing is he is 29 so he isn’t even young like the other newbies.

rae

sarNie Adult
I guess that is true and I didn’t see it in that way. This Lakorn is suppose to be challenging and hopefully Pupee does well. Yeah, I’m not into Ko. I just can’t get into him yet but maybe that will change lol. Crazy thing is he is 29 so he isn’t even young like the other newbies.
I have hope in the script and the production, Min is picky about her projects and she has a good eye for scripts. But this is a twin role so not sure how Pupee will fare, she's cute and endearing, but I'm not sold on her acting from what I have seen in her lakorn with Thanwa. Ko is not really pek material imo, he has no presence, I don't know why ch7 is pushing him so hard.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Oooh I liked Donut and Pupe in their last lakorn. Pupe isn’t the best actress but I have a soft spot for her loool
I'm too. Love them in their last lakorn, especially Donut.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Pupe looks nice in the photos. I’m trying to warm up to her cause she has some good projects this upcoming year that I will be tuning into.