❤️[CH7] Prom Pissawad (Magic If) : Boom Piyaphun/ Pim Pimprapa

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
When Phon teased Pantawan with the bill, lmfaoo. What a jerk, but kinda cute hahaha. I'm so glad Phon overheard that Sara girl hurting Pan and we didn't have to go through a round of him insulting her. But praek's girl is ughhh. How does someone just intentionally hurt someone's injury?? I'm glad that lady decided to come out of the bathroom stall to interrupt. But heey, we do indeed have a VERY clingy praek lool. Always looking for nangek and if nangek doesn't give out the info he wants, he will stick to her like gluee. Also, whenever he pays for Pantawan for anything big, it's like he's making sure Pan is in debt to him so she can't escape, lmao. Cause girl is gonna have to "pay him back" a lot of money. I do enjoy all the skinship and caring side of praek but I wish just a little, he would give nangek some space in PUBLIC places. Too many people around to gossip and freaking record, ugh. Who would think to record in a situation like that anyway?? I wanted Pantawan to tell Phon to back off or his girl to back off but then he bought her a guitar and was just overall too cute of a situation for her to stay upset. Fine, that was sweet, i'll let it go. I love how happy he is from just seeing her happy. So adorable. Enjoyed this episode as well and excited for tomorrow!

!Wow this is great and Pimmy has such a sweet voice!
Does anyone know is Tum (Tou) is a freelance artist? It's refreshing to see him play this kind of role after seeing him in NK and SNP as the villain w/ onehd.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I just watched the ep 5 preview. Don’t tell the bad guy will rawr pantawan????? I can’t wait anymore. This lakorn is too good.

Ntsuab-Ci

I think the episodes have been getting better and better. We get so many pranang scenes and I'm so happy for it! Pantawan's sister is like so shameless for Phon lol but he's like nope. Stop touching me. I like that about praek. He doesn't really like anyone touching him but nangek hehe. A praek who knows who he wants, woohoo! Love seeing the staff ship pranang as well, haha. They saved the night by not letting Pantawan's friend see them hug. Idk why but I really thought Phon would be too shy to do the shoot with Pantawan but man was I wrong. He's soo bold! Too bold! Lol. He takes every opportunity to hold her and does not hide his intentions. His jealousy is showing. When he took the water bottle from Anon hahaha. I laughed so hard when he imitated Anon too. So unexpected from his character. I love itt. But again, he needs to control his emotions and think about Pantawan's situation. He does whatever he wants without thinking about the consequences Pantawan will encounter. Sigh. I love how much it shows that he only has eyes for her but give her some respect too! Looks like he will get two punches next week but I feel so bad for Pantawan. ): And his mom is gonna have her kidnapped too ughhh! If they're looking for Pantawan in that room as shown in the preview after her kidnapping, I think Pantawan might be with Phon and potentially cause a misunderstanding with everyone else? Or something like that. Fingers cross nothing happens to Pantawan!

Really loving this so far!

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
I think the episodes have been getting better and better. We get so many pranang scenes and I'm so happy for it! Pantawan's sister is like so shameless for Phon lol but he's like nope. Stop touching me. I like that about praek. He doesn't really like anyone touching him but nangek hehe. A praek who knows who he wants, woohoo! Love seeing the staff ship pranang as well, haha. They saved the night by not letting Pantawan's friend see them hug. Idk why but I really thought Phon would be too shy to do the shoot with Pantawan but man was I wrong. He's soo bold! Too bold! Lol. He takes every opportunity to hold her and does not hide his intentions. His jealousy is showing. When he took the water bottle from Anon hahaha. I laughed so hard when he imitated Anon too. So unexpected from his character. I love itt. But again, he needs to control his emotions and think about Pantawan's situation. He does whatever he wants without thinking about the consequences Pantawan will encounter. Sigh. I love how much it shows that he only has eyes for her but give her some respect too! Looks like he will get two punches next week but I feel so bad for Pantawan. ): And his mom is gonna have her kidnapped too ughhh! If they're looking for Pantawan in that room as shown in the preview after her kidnapping, I think Pantawan might be with Phon and potentially cause a misunderstanding with everyone else? Or something like that. Fingers cross nothing happens to Pantawan!

Really loving this so far!
omg, i really love your summaries per episodes... :)

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
I would love to read yours and anyone else's reviews/thoughts on the episodes as well if yal have the time to do so! :]
lol, i think that's mostly not gonna happen... i tend to lurk around and read summaries/spoilers and wait for the sub to be finished then binge watch it in one sitting... kekeke

Ntsuab-Ci

lol, i think that's mostly not gonna happen... i tend to lurk around and read summaries/spoilers and wait for the sub to be finished then binge watch it in one sitting... kekeke
Awh, that's too bad then. I don't have your patience, haha. I have to watch right away. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do when you do watch em'!

Where are people watching it..
Both Neko and Muse are subbing this on their own sites.

Can we take a moment to comment on Parn's eyes!! Parn's eyes are so captivating, is her eyelashes the star of the scene? lol
I enjoyed EP 4. Parn is trying so hard to avoid Pol but he's not letting it happen. He's soooo into her and you can tell that!

I had to rewind the part where Nit cut the scene and the director's like "who said cut the scene" and she gave him the death stare. :risas3:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Boom gives me a less charismatic William Chan vibe. Both got dimple when they smile
Ching Ching is in there as well ! She is mad cute even her character is annoying. She can act

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Boom gives me a less charismatic William Chan vibe. Both got dimple when they smile
Ching Ching is in there as well ! She is mad cute even her character is annoying. She can act
Lol, did you even watch it it just a glimpse?
Ching Chung’s character is annoying, I had to ff her scenes lol

Vico

sarNie Adult
Lol, It feels really weird to see Ching Ching acting as a nang rai when I’m used to see her as a nang ek
But she’s good at it, I think her death stare and her agressive behavior are really scary

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
Awh, that's too bad then. I don't have your patience, haha. I have to watch right away. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do when you do watch em'!
Well, I had to... I used to watch lakorns when they are still airing and when the episode ended with a cliffhanger or too much angst, I can't handle it... I feel stuffy in my heart and that point tends to occupy my mind that it left me very distracted.... :<

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, did you even watch it it just a glimpse?
Ching Chung’s character is annoying, I had to ff her scenes lol
I watched the whole 3 episodes on Neko meow meow. CC is jealous of her sis. Typical annoying and brat sister character. Still CC is a good actress. She usually plays prim and proper

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling
Same i also waiting to be fully subbed to watch it till that time reading the reviews and spoilers

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, It feels really weird to see Ching Ching acting as a nang rai when I’m used to see her as a nang ek
But she’s good at it, I think her death stare and her agressive behavior are really scary
But when i looked at the afn about the cast it is given that she possibly paired with the second lead arnon