❤️[CH7] Prom Pissawad (Magic If) : Boom Piyaphun/ Pim Pimprapa

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
It looks interesting enough I'll try it.

Looks does play a part for me. It's not important but it does catch my eye (I'm a visual person). If they look good I'll try it. I don't necessarily mean it will click with me.

I can watch a good storyline without the ppl being so physically appealing.....

Many time a character person makes them more visually appealing
Look play some part in me too, second is the story of the lakorn and the third are their acting.
For me storyline came first, then I'll try if the acting is good, I will continue. Look came third...Look does play a part to me as well but it's the least important. When I was young, I wondered how come actor over 50 years old could become a hero in a movie. Many actors and actresses all over the world just don't have the look of celebrities and we sometimes wonder how they became celebrities in the first place. But things changed when I got older. I understand now why those not so appealing pieces of drawing/ painting are so expensive. Everything is art and everyone has his/her unique beauty.

I do have favorite food but I can eat everything on the table. I had been living in the same apartment with hundreds of people from all over the world for 3 years. I guess this experience made me appreciate whatever I have. Whatever food we cook, we eat well. Life became much easier and peaceful this way. :cheer:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
The actresses that I can not bare to watch from ch3 are toey, Richie and chippy,the actors are boy,son,mai and Denkhun. From ch7 actresses are grace, pim and pooklook, peak and it's good news for me that grace,peak and pooklook left ch7.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
The actresses that I can not bare to watch from ch3 are toey, Richie and chippy, and the actors are boy, son, mai and Denkhun. And from ch7 are grace, peck, pim and pooklook. Good news for me because grace, peak and pooklook left ch7 to go freelance because I can not bare to watch them as a n'k.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
It's my opinions if you do not like it it's up to you because I can not bare to watch their acting doesn't mean that I dislike them. Just like Bow for example I could not finish any of her lakorn but in life l like her personality.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't dislike any actors. They just don't click with me for whatever reason. If the storyline sounds interesting I'll watch it.

Age don't fully matter to me. It again depends on how they the actors and story will click with me.

@Chario mintmario

Vico

sarNie Adult
https://videopress.com/v/wM1BP5wS

so here’s the trailer subbed.Thank you, nekomeowmeow !

so, it seems that Boom and Pimmy will have a bed scene. Not overjoyed here because
1. They could have avoided such a major SPOIL in the trailer
2. I have the feeling that this will be rape and I don’t like that

and also, it seems that Ching Ching will be a nang rai here and it’s really weird for me:confused0:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
https://videopress.com/v/wM1BP5wS

so here’s the trailer subbed.Thank you, nekomeowmeow !

so, it seems that Boom and Pimmy will have a bed scene. Not overjoyed here because
1. They could have avoided such a major SPOIL in the trailer
2. I have the feeling that this will be rape and I don’t like that

and also, it seems that Ching Ching will be a nang rai here and it’s really weird for me:confused0:

I feel like it is a willing but not willing.....she agreed to it but didn't want it....she probably did it under a certain circumstances....

We'll see....she had lakorn back to back here

CPY

GotomySin
This lakorn is not showing. I mean it is postponed and replace it with Poobao Indy Yayee Inter.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Maybe they havent finish filming this drama yet. With the current situation, its the best decision for all

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe they havent finish filming this drama yet. With the current situation, its the best decision for all
That’s what I’m thinking. They haven’t finished filming so airing it wouldn’t be the best choice. I’ve never seen any channels air a rerun on primetime though. You would think ch7 would air something that’s already done filming but maybe they don’t have any lakorns ready yet. I liked Poo Bao though so not really complaining.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I read on Spicy that the ending has not been shot yet, that's why it isn't airing. Disappointing because I really wanted to see this.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I thought ch7 has stopped airing lakorns that are still in production. That’s wasn’t smart of them for airing unfinished lakorn. Ch3 did re-run BPS on a prime time slot last year during winter break.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It least it isn't as bad as back in 2008-2013 where they would pretty much film episodes the day the lakorn was airing sometimes. Here it is just the ending they are missing.

rae

sarNie Adult
Neko has said that she will sub this. Anyways, is Boom's nose fake? It looks okay in the front, but his side profile is a bit... erm.