❤️[CH7] Poo Bao Indy Yayee Inter (Pordeecom): Weir Sukollawat / Stephanie Auernig

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Awh, I'm sorry koojin! I still haven't seen episode 9 and up! I'm waiting for it all to be subbed before I continue so I'm taking a break for now. But I'm really happy for everyone on the team! Happy for Steph as well for getting that recognition.

Indeed, Weir is amazing and really is CH.7's like.. treasure. No wonder they always keeping him busy.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Awh, I'm sorry koojin! I still haven't seen episode 9 and up! I'm waiting for it all to be subbed before I continue so I'm taking a break for now. But I'm really happy for everyone on the team! Happy for Steph as well for getting that recognition.

Indeed, Weir is amazing and really is CH.7's like.. treasure. No wonder they always keeping him busy.
Aww. I see. Well keep me updated on your thoughts while watching. I'll still be lurking around this page cause... you know..55 withdrawals. I wonder if the casts are also having withdrawals 555 that'll be hilarious

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I’ve been in here but not many have which is crazy cause this lakorn is awesome! I’ll be lurking on the comments as well. I noticed Steph doesn’t have any lakorns after this so we will see what she has upcoming.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Lol I’ve been in here but not many have which is crazy cause this lakorn is awesome! I’ll be lurking on the comments as well. I noticed Steph doesn’t have any lakorns after this so we will see what she has upcoming.
Yeah. Dam. But I'm pretty picky wit ch7 pra'eks... not too fond of too many 555 lol. I can't wait to see who'll be her next leading man. Kinda nerverecking tho tbh

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. Dam. But I'm pretty picky wit ch7 pra'eks... not too fond of too many 555 lol. I can't wait to see who'll be her next leading man. Kinda nerverecking tho tbh
I thought Talay Fai had higher ratings but this is definitely her highest rated lakorn. I don’t really tune into Ch7 as much but I do watch Weir from time to time so I can’t really say anything bout their peks.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Finally found time to finish this lakorn. There were some unnecessary parts with the bad guys otherwise it is fast paced, funny, and Weir is always awesome. I love his obnoxiously loud and funny family. They are so extra but love them. Dad is my favorite. One thing I hate about action scenes in lakorns is that the bad guys never dies no matter how bad they get beat up or get shot at. They just keep coming back. Kinda unrealistic and frustrating. Only the bad can kill the bad. I have to say, I did not like Stephanie's wardrobe in Bangkok. She looked uncomfortable in those tight dresses and high slits. You can still look rich in more covered up clothes.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn was fun but it was certainly a bit choppy with certain parts and I felt like they did that because they wanted more time for the leads.

I liked the relationship between the leads, once they fell for each other it was very unconditional and they were incredibly protective of one another. Tosapol is such a kind and sweet p'ek, he always senses what is wrong with Chilo and will go comfort her always. Steph's acting has improved greatly and this role is something really different for her. Chilo is a good n'ek, she is a perfect balance of vulnerability and ferocity. She knows when to pick and choose her battles once she is in the countryside, I also liked how she never really antagonizes Tosapol's mother and tries to win her over with her genuine frankness. I loved how Tosapol's family came through for Chilo in the end. Weir and Steph have good chemistry together and their cutesy scenes are fun to watch. Weir's dancing is a highlight for the musical scenes.

For people who like a lakorn with tons of scenes between the leads and not very much on the side characters, you're probably going to like this lakorn. The problem I had with it is that the entire supporting cast was either underdeveloped or their storylines where tossed aside. Like the villains for instance, they were the entire reason why Chilo's life was turned upside down but Chilo never had any major confrontation with them in the end and the aunt just gets arrested, the uncle I guess dies, and no idea what even happens with Mo. There was a random scene thrown in as a flashback where Chilo tells Mo about her desire to stay in the countryside and I'm like when did this scene even happen and I think it was just the editors who were struggling to cut out scenes and linking it back together. Then they throw in Kom and the aunt having been lovers and Mo being their daughter but really nothing comes out of that. Kom doesn't give a crap that Mo is his daughter, Mo is shocked but that's really it. Kom is easily caught and thrown into jail where he gets a letter from the twins and he tears up, yet still does not give a crap about Mo. Yet again, what happens to Mo? Then Mor and Thip, we don't even get to hear their conversation, there isn't a whole lot of development with their relationship, when does Mor even develop feeling for Thip? And Kaewta and Suer? They had a one night stand and Kaewta all of a sudden loves Suer? I thought they were going to develop Kaewta's character after seeing her being taken advantage of by the dancing group leader? Does Suer ever work? He supposedly has a band but he literally does nothing but chase after Kaewta and tag along with Tosapol. And Kom loving Tosapol's mom the whole time, there is no confrontation between them, the mom literally goes from being his biggest fan to seeing him as a murderer and they never speak again. It was solved way too easy for them. I like that the leads have a ton of scenes together and they are well developed but the supporting cast feels so superficially written other than the parents relationship. The parents don't even seem too concerned about their daughter as well, they seem way too focused on Tosapol and their relationship with each other.

Overall this lakorn was chill, no stress because the writer and director forgone anything other than the leads so the leads could be center focus. Not necessarily something that makes this lakorn bad but it stuck out for me like a sore thumb and made the lakorn seem a bit hollow. I think the lakorn just needed a bit more meat to it.