❤️[CH7] Poo Bao Indy Yayee Inter (Pordeecom): Weir Sukollawat / Stephanie Auernig

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Hahaa Step already have a look of a hi-so, I really like the way she is wearing in her lakorn!
From what I can understand, Weir said :"If you want to see me again, I promise I will visit you often so that you not dying of missing me" :)) kaka, seems like they have a bickering relationship :)))
Hahahaha. So funny! Love their bickering relationship. Totally look forward to it!!!! I hope we get to see this lakorn this before the end of this year!

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling there will be plenty of singing in this lakorn. Weir character seems full of humor already! Sounds like a fun lakorn hopefully!

Finally a photo of them together taken by Weir himself. https://www.instagram.com/p/BkBx4gjhuNe/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=twa8ghw82drp

I can't imagine Step with anyone else besides Mik, Louis, Weir, Om, & maybe Porsche... Ch7 doesn't have alot of actors. Thunwa probably too short for Steph. Lol. Well there's Mike and Big too, but I'm not feeling them. Bank definitely can't see him with hot Steph bc he looks like a baby!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
And this one too, look like Steph filming both this one and one with Louis same time.
They are looking good together alreadyy awww.
Remember Mik said that he want to act romantic comedy with Steph and would pay more money to more love scene LOL . But Weir got the chance first hahaa

cr: pantip

Yaam

sarNie Adult
And this one too, look like Steph filming both this one and one with Louis same time.
They are looking good together alreadyy awww.
Remember Mik said that he want to act romantic comedy with Steph and would pay more money to more love scene LOL . But Weir got the chance first hahaa

cr: pantip
Yeah, she's filming both right now. The one with Louis is probably half way done or more, so hopefully we get to see it before this year ends. As much as I don't want Steph s praeks to recycle, I'm ready to see Mik and Steph again. Lol. Miss them so much. And yes, Weir did beat Mik to it. Haha.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
They do look good together! I wasn't sure if their looks would be compatible bc Steph is mixed and Weir is so Thai looking. But after seeing them in mv I was blown away!

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Oo. Can you share it?
Forgot who the singers were, it's somewhere on Youtube. I'll try to find it again.

Anyway Steph is lakorn Pordeecom daughter or what. I noticed her last two lakorns were both with Mik and both with their production and her two new lakorns filming right now are with them too. Hopefully she branch out to other productions as well although Ch7 honestly do have many good productions at all.