❤️[CH7] Pleng Ruk Pleng Bpeun (Dara Video) : BigM Krit/Preaw Tussaneeya / Hone Thanakorn/Maggi Apa

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Looks like a fun lakorn, corny but might have some good moments. Praew is super pretty and cute here but BigM is seriously one of the plainest looking p'eks ever. He has no screen presence whatsoever and he's not good looking. He looks 5% better with a moustache but without.... he looks bleh.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@Cupid Candy

I don't care for him but in this Series... I'm like he doesn't look that bad...he actually kind of good looking lol

I hate that it is a love Pentagon

I hate when the 2nd leads are in love w/the main leads...hope they make the 2nd lead be into each other mid way.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
From skimming so far, Preaw and BigM have pretty good chemistry. His acting isn't very good though. Praew's song is pretty good but Hone's rapping part really ruins it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm enjoying this so far. I haven't watched a lakorn purely set in the country side in a while. BigM isn't so bad the more you watch him. He's better looking off screen though but in interviews he explains that they darken him up quite a bit and try to make him look unattractive so I guess that's why he looks super plain. Also he looks better with longer hair. I'm loving the dynamic between the leads so far. Hone is pretty cute, I like his character. The songs are also pretty catchy.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm enjoying this so far. I haven't watched a lakorn purely set in the country side in a while. BigM isn't so bad the more you watch him. He's better looking off screen though but in interviews he explains that they darken him up quite a bit and try to make him look unattractive so I guess that's why he looks super plain. Also he looks better with longer hair. I'm loving the dynamic between the leads so far. Hone is pretty cute, I like his character. The songs are also pretty catchy.

I saw a pix him in a new lakorn...1940s types

He's looks good.

All the character 4 mains are funny