❤️[CH7] Petra Narumit (Media Scene): Michael Pattaradet/ Mookda Narinrak

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
Everyone calm down. Let’s maintain healthy environment in this thread. It’s year 2022 now. Let’s all fangirl peacefully and have healthy conversations. Fangirling isn’t a battlefield you know. We can also agree to disagree as long as we have respect with each other. :thumbup:

Ele

sarNie Adult
I’m excited for this one. I wonder when they are going to take fitting pictures. I hope this won’t be like Ku Kaen San Rak that took them 5 months before they can release fitting pictures. :fighting3:But I read somewhere that they will start shooting this Feb. :cheer:
I am excited too , I like time traveling story, especially Thai period hisstory. I probably gain more knowledge about Thai history from this lakorn .
I think this storyline similar to psw.

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
I am excited too , I like time traveling story, especially Thai period hisstory. I probably gain more knowledge about Thai history from this lakorn .
I think this storyline similar to psw.
I think the only similar thing about this and BPS is the time traveling part. If I understood it correctly, Petra Narumit is a chant Khun Luang (Mike) used to summon Mae Ying Orn (Mook). Maggi will be the nangrai here.

Mike is having photoshoot today. I would like to assume that they are having photoshoot for fitting pictures but Maggi is still abroad and others are still on vacation right now. I guess we have to wait a little longer for the fitting pictures.:)

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So what , you are jealous? I am not surprised, it's human's nature. Other actors got 2 or 3 lakorns per year, why don't you say so. If your favorite actress doesn't get 2 , 3 , it means she doesn't work hard or she doesn't have luck.
Some actress can be depend on luck, if they don't have connections.
As for Mookda, she was lucky got n'ek role in mussaaya in the same production when she got support ting role in her first lakorn , since that lakorn popular, she got recognized and got more opportunities.
Ch7 didn't choose Mookda for this role. Mike choose her by himself when he read the script, he thought of Mook. Ch7 treat Mike like very good, he can choose his own n'ek. He is very lucky
Hahaha....so when ppl don't care for an actor....they are jealous...what are we in high school?

Fact - ch7 is bias- they have favored ppl they promote

My opinion - she is overrated - she has 3-4 lakorn a year.

I watched her lakorn and never finished....it is draggy

The thai lakorn world in general is dragging. High rating use to be in the teens....now it is a 5-9. It's been lacking for years

How does that make me jealous of her?

Ppl can make comment of not liking something w/o being jealous....fan need to calm down

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mookda was super cute in her lakorn with Mik. But after each lakorn I like her less and less as an actress. She does this thing with her eyes where she tends to open them up big whether she's mad, surprised, and sometimes just having a conversation. It annoys me lol. But I can't deny she is a lucky girl with channel 7. She is getting different roles and with popular pra'eks. At this point, I don't see a whole lot of changes in her acting even with the chances she has given. I watched her lakorns when I have time but if I don't then I don't miss it.

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
Hahaha....so when ppl don't care for an actor....they are jealous...what are we in high school?

The thai lakorn world in general is dragging. High rating use to be in the teens....now it is a 5-9. It's been lacking for years

Ppl can make comment of not liking something w/o being jealous....fan need to calm down
She only has 1-2 lakorns per year tho. But yeah, thai lakorns in general is getting draggy and repetitive. Hope they’ll improve. They need to keep up with kdramas and cdramas.

I also hope CH7 will be more open to international viewers. Other channels are already partnering up with Netflix, Viu, Wetv, etc so they can have wider reach. Ch7 is still has no sign in doing that.

• Love
Reactions: Ele

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Funny, wasn’t Mike the one who told that he doesn’t want to be associated with koojin term while cutting all ties with Bow? Now he seems all good pairing with Mookda for 3rd time lol
And yeah, never get all that hype with Mookda either. She’s way to overrated. And I don’t like the way she handles issues with her personal life. This girl looks shady despite her innocent face, IMO, don’t fight me lol

Ele

sarNie Adult

You are jealous or not, you know yourself

Ele

sarNie Adult
She only has 1-2 lakorns per year tho. But yeah, thai lakorns in general is getting draggy and repetitive. Hope they’ll improve. They need to keep up with kdramas and cdramas.

I also hope CH7 will be more open to international viewers. Other channels are already partnering up with Netflix, Viu, Wetv, etc so they can have wider reach. Ch7 is still has no sign in doing that.
The same, hard to find ch7 lakorns to watch compared to other chs. If ch7 do that, their actor and actresses will be well known to international

Ele

sarNie Adult
I think the only similar thing about this and BPS is the time traveling part. If I understood it correctly, Petra Narumit is a chant Khun Luang (Mike) used to summon Mae Ying Orn (Mook). Maggi will be the nangrai here.

Mike is having photoshoot today. I would like to assume that they are having photoshoot for fitting pictures but Maggi is still abroad and others are still on vacation right now. I guess we have to wait a little longer for the fitting pictures.:)
I am wondering if this story happened in ayutiya or Bangkok.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Seriously, why did this turn into a topic where people are throwing shades at Mookda or at Channel7 ?
I get we can’t all like the same things but that’s becoming annoying here (if it was one or two messages, I wouldn’t mind but that’s like several messages here)

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
The same, hard to find ch7 lakorns to watch compared to other chs. If ch7 do that, their actor and actresses will be well known to international
Putting english subs in some of their contents will be nice too, especially in YT. I read somewhere that they put eng subs in first few episodes of Mik-Pooklook lakorn in Bugaboo. But that was months ago and I still haven’t heard any progress after that.

• Love

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Seriously, why did this turn into a topic where people are throwing shades at Mookda or at Channel7 ?
I get we can’t all like the same things but that’s becoming annoying here (if it was one or two messages, I wouldn’t mind but that’s like several messages here)
Lol lakorns thread has always been like this since I first joined since 2006. There will be conversations about pretty much everything. If it's several posters consider it not being bad. When this forum used to be busy there would be pages and pages about the actress or actor. Then it settles down once the lakorn airs or if it's a train wreck of a lakorn it'll start all over. It won't change because it's an open thread. And people will come in and comment then go out then come back in lol. It has and will always be that way.

Ele

sarNie Adult
Putting english subs in some of their contents will be nice too, especially in YT. I read somewhere that they put eng subs in first few episodes of Mik-Pooklook lakorn in Bugaboo. But that was months ago and I still haven’t heard any progress after that.
I don't think ch7 will do that.

Ele

sarNie Adult
They are haters or they are jealous , I am not surprised it's human's nature.

Ele

sarNie Adult
In my opinion, ch7 treat their actors or actresses better compared to other channels. Ch7 mostly give good role to the them, they rarely give to outsiders ( independent actor or actress) . Look at Ch3 , and ch1 , they sometimes give good roles to outsiders instead of their own actor or actress. The reason why alot of ch7'actors leave , they don't have many jobs such events, tv advertise or brand embassador compared to ch3' actors. As far I know , most people in Bangkok or urban hat the governments and ch7 belong to the government. Bow ma, pancakes, Nuch, Poo look, Mai da, kob Kwan, ch7 treat them very well but they still leave ch7

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
So what , you are jealous? I am not surprised, it's human's nature. Other actors got 2 or 3 lakorns per year, why don't you say so. If your favorite actress doesn't get 2 , 3 , it means she doesn't work hard or she doesn't have luck.
Some actress can be depend on luck, if they don't have connections.
As for Mookda, she was lucky got n'ek role in mussaaya in the same production when she got support ting role in her first lakorn , since that lakorn popular, she got recognized and got more opportunities.
Ch7 didn't choose Mookda for this role. Mike choose her by himself when he read the script, he thought of Mook. Ch7 treat Mike like very good, he can choose his own n'ek. He is very lucky
Wow, did he get to choose his actress? I thought he was going to be freelance, but maybe that is just a rumor because he is still with ch7.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
You are jealous or not, you know yourself
You missed the whole point. The point is that ppl can't say anything about other ppl bias...or Fans accuse them of being jealous...which is immature and dumb

You deflect by saying people are jealous. Get over your toxicity

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
In my opinion, ch7 treat their actors or actresses better compared to other channels. Ch7 mostly give good role to the them, they rarely give to outsiders ( independent actor or actress) . Look at Ch3 , and ch1 , they sometimes give good roles to outsiders instead of their own actor or actress. The reason why alot of ch7'actors leave , they don't have many jobs such events, tv advertise or brand embassador compared to ch3' actors. As far I know , most people in Bangkok or urban hat the governments and ch7 belong to the government. Bow ma, pancakes, Nuch, Poo look, Mai da, kob Kwan, ch7 treat them very well but they still leave ch7
Many leave because they don't get lot of opportunities.

I.E.

Sammy Cowell said she only get 1 lakorn a year...it is not her choice. She wish she did more but it depends on the ch. Pim....had 1 lakorn a year....she also left...green .....

They left for more opportunities and not being stucked....if your the fav... you get a flow of work and if not... you get 1 a year

Kob "retired "....Kwan and poolock got offered more money.

Ch7 use to distribute their opportunities better in the previous of generations...kob, aum, noon, pancake, min p...ect...all had decent amount of lakorn a year.....Aum P Is the moat successful in advertising

Vico

sarNie Adult
Wow, did he get to choose his actress? I thought he was going to be freelance, but maybe that is just a rumor because he is still with ch7.
Well, I don’t know if he has the right to choose but i wouldn’t be surprised if he simply made a suggestion and the channel decided to do this because not only Mookda is one of their most famous actresses but their koojin is now super popular

• Love