❤️[CH7] Peek Hong (Dida) : BigM Krittarit/Preaw Tussaneeya

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha.. They are flirting again.
Is that lyrics that Preaw replied to him? Can someone explain what's the correlation? Or that is just random from her?
Hahaha she’s just promoting this lakorn Bpeek Hong lip syncing to a song that is about not being able to reach the guy or maybe it could be he has someone else? Hahaha she tagged Big M and said for him to answer the call tonight referring for viewers to watch the lakorn :naughty2: So Big M being the flirty him replied that there is no signal to respond but only signal to love:pancarta:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha she’s just promoting this lakorn Bpeek Hong lip syncing to a song that is about not being able to reach the guy or maybe it could be he has someone else? Hahaha she tagged Big M and said for him to answer the call tonight referring for viewers to watch the lakorn :naughty2: So Big M being the flirty him replied that there is no signal to respond but only signal to love:pancarta:
Oh.. I understand that part. But her reply after that. I believe she is using a lyric again to reply to his comment. She wrote "Love me, love me, I'll never hurt you". That is some bold move right there, that's why I ask if there is a correlation between Big M's comment and her reply, or it is all just her randomness in flirting HAHAHA

CPY

GotomySin
His next lakorn with Media Scene. At least it is better than Dida and they produce decent good lakorns.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
His next lakorn with Media Scene. At least it is better than Dida and they produce decent good lakorns.
Hopefully it is a good one. He had done so many with Dida, most of it has absurd storyline. May this new lakorn show a better side of him. Big M has improves a lot compares to his previous work but working continuously with Dida won't do good to him.

Today's episode is disappointing as usual. Yeayy on the skinship (@lakornsrok waiting for your gif hehehe) but the plot is all over the place. A lot of cringy dialogues and actions that I keep screaming out of cringiness. I still have some hope over today's episode but who am I kidding. There's still Seng and Mac, so I don't know what Dida's plan to end this. I bet the ending will be disappointing as well. Haihhhh... I'm depressed over this lakorn:yawn:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Preaw and Big M posted same type of photo to promote tomorrow's episode. These two are so cute!

http://instagr.am/p/CCqxKfKjdmr/ Caption : Ending tomorrow. Hope everyone will anticipate the last episode. Today Mr. Tin ruthlessly washed my hair.

Big M comment : We posted the same pic

http://instagr.am/p/CCqxrZhpN4b/
Caption : "Never thought that I would love you like this"(lyrics from the OST he sang) Being bad but still love you. Peek Hong will end tomorrow. Don't miss out.

Preaw comment : We really didn't plan beforehand to post the pic

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I can see that too. His looks does remind me of Got Jirayu and that man is hot!! Except Big M needs to learn how to be as cut as he is :risas3:Yes i remember watching Big M's interview and he was saying how people see him as bad boy so there are more of bad girls approaching him :pancarta: I also saw another interview about Preaw where she shared that she actually is a homebody and don't like to go out as much. Her IG doesn't seem like it so that's probably why fans may think she's outgoing. LOL I know for sure I think she's outgoing and not a homebody :risas3:

Awww Big M is so caring and sweet. Thanks for sharing that video. We are coming close to the end of this disastrous lakorn. I will honestly miss seeing them onscreen. Their chemistry is so undeniably sexy!! These photos here for sure is the ending episode. I guess as disappointing I am, I will cherish their sweet onscreen moments even though most of them were cut:BangHead::sad6:

http://instagr.am/p/CCoXC_GpsxB/
Omg I always thought he looked like Got too! I’m glad someone sees it like me haha

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Hopefully it is a good one. He had done so many with Dida, most of it has absurd storyline. May this new lakorn show a better side of him. Big M has improves a lot compares to his previous work but working continuously with Dida won't do good to him.

Today's episode is disappointing as usual. Yeayy on the skinship (@lakornsrok waiting for your gif hehehe) but the plot is all over the place. A lot of cringy dialogues and actions that I keep screaming out of cringiness. I still have some hope over today's episode but who am I kidding. There's still Seng and Mac, so I don't know what Dida's plan to end this. I bet the ending will be disappointing as well. Haihhhh... I'm depressed over this lakorn:yawn:
Yes very disappointing. But who are we kidding?? We already saw this coming ever since episode 1. DIDA has already messed up and showed us their true colors. I am glad I didn't hope for anything too much in today's episode. I did love seeing them together, but it was still not enough. Each scene was still rushed and at some parts it was slow where there was nothing there. :facepalm: I will keep their special moments in my heart and the gifs I created of them. :icon12: I will be praying for 3-4 years from now for them to reunite in a better production and storyline. If it's going to be Big M's 3rd time with Hana, I am sure there's a high chance Preaw and Big M will come back to meet each other in a new role. Just cross fingers and pray not DIDA again. I am done with DIDA :pancarta: I'VE BEEN DONE geesh :BangHead: Don't be depressed over this lakorn. It's not worth it girl. The best thing is to accept that DIDA sucks and ruined it for all of us. Especially us BigM and Preaw fans. Tomorrow's episode is not going to be any great. I do have to say that out of all the episodes, today's was the only one they gave us the most pranang scenes only bcuz we are coming to the end. TOO LATE DIDA :fighting3: Linin will finally find out the truth. I actually look forward to that scene since Preaw and Big M said in their interview that that was the most challenging scene for both of them since they had to really played their emotions finding out the truth. I want to see their natural waterworks :clap: Then they will reconcile once she faints. After that they're a happy couple again until he goes off into the woods and I think he got attacked? Then we get close to the ending of our pranang, "The Beginning of Love" LMFAOO I am laughing because that is what DIDAvideo captioned what the last episode to be :risas3:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult

waiting for more scenes to be out so I can make more happy gifs :icon12: :rolleyes:

http://instagr.am/p/CCqVi_Ypoab/
Not sure if yall saw this yet, but it's so cute how Big M praises Preaw how she is so good at fake slapping lol that she makes it look so real but it never really hit his face :love:

EEEK I was watching this and hahaha soo cute when they were singing the song, the lyrics was you like this person and Big M pointed at Preaw :naughty2:

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
EEEK I was watching this and hahaha soo cute when they were singing the song, the lyrics was you like this person and Big M pointed at Preaw :naughty2:
Hahahaha I remember this! I watched this for Mik Bow but BigM and Preaw also got my attention. I was quite hooked on the bts they showed and started rooting for this lakorn. You can't believe how much expectation I had for this just to end up feeling disappointed now. But regardless, they're just so cute :love: Looking back it's kinda weird tho because Om was there too lol

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMGG YALL!! I found the cover song that Preaw was lip syncing to hahahh It's funny because this cover definitely made the song so much more fun. And as I was listening to the lyrics, nothing that Big M or Preaw responded are from the song... so maybe it's from their heart :naughty2: :love:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I always thought he looked like Got too! I’m glad someone sees it like me haha
Yeayyy....More people are agreeing to this, so I can be assured that my eyes doesn't deceived me HAHAHA

Yes very disappointing. But who are we kidding?? We already saw this coming ever since episode 1. DIDA has already messed up and showed us their true colors. I am glad I didn't hope for anything too much in today's episode. I did love seeing them together, but it was still not enough. Each scene was still rushed and at some parts it was slow where there was nothing there. :facepalm: I will keep their special moments in my heart and the gifs I created of them. :icon12: I will be praying for 3-4 years from now for them to reunite in a better production and storyline. If it's going to be Big M's 3rd time with Hana, I am sure there's a high chance Preaw and Big M will come back to meet each other in a new role. Just cross fingers and pray not DIDA again. I am done with DIDA :pancarta: I'VE BEEN DONE geesh :BangHead: Don't be depressed over this lakorn. It's not worth it girl. The best thing is to accept that DIDA sucks and ruined it for all of us. Especially us BigM and Preaw fans. Tomorrow's episode is not going to be any great. I do have to say that out of all the episodes, today's was the only one they gave us the most pranang scenes only bcuz we are coming to the end. TOO LATE DIDA :fighting3: Linin will finally find out the truth. I actually look forward to that scene since Preaw and Big M said in their interview that that was the most challenging scene for both of them since they had to really played their emotions finding out the truth. I want to see their natural waterworks :clap: Then they will reconcile once she faints. After that they're a happy couple again until he goes off into the woods and I think he got attacked? Then we get close to the ending of our pranang, "The Beginning of Love" LMFAOO I am laughing because that is what DIDAvideo captioned what the last episode to be :risas3:

Pfff... IKR? The moment I saw "The Beginning of Love" caption I feel like throwing my phone hahaha... If there is a dislike button , I would abuse it already.:BangHead: What is the use of pranang come to understanding then the lakorn ended. They always go with "leaving the rest to viewers imagination". Sheeshhh... if I want to use my imagination I would already, then we all don't have to watch the show.

Yes, I hope other production house (not Dida please) notice our cry for help:worship2: to pair up Big M & Preaw again. Something with better plot and storyline.

http://instagr.am/p/CCpxlgKJRPt/
haha in this post Big M put his song lyric "You're the light which guides my heart who is by my side.
Preaw: Who are you referring to?
Big M: You are my true love, the only one I've been waiting for (Preaw's ost song lyric)

Blussshinngggggg so hard. These two know how to play the fanservice game :icon12::love::naughty2:
Big M is always so bold with his flirting game to Preaw. What exciting is that lately Preaw seems to be playing along. :cheer:I'm actually more familiar with Ch3 so I'm not sure what kind of annual event does Ch7 has? Is there any Ch7 events that we can possibly hope on to see their interaction? Hahaha... I'm that desperate to see them again.:risas3:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
The pranangs had some cute scenes today but the story wasn’t going anywhere. They lessened the supporting people today and I’m so glad they did. I hope they do tomorrow for the sake of the ending. I don’t even know what to expect tomorrow but I’m not expecting much. I hope Dida adds all those cut scenes into their memories to at least give us something. I’m going to hope Preaw and BigM get a lakorn together soon in the future AND a better production and storyline. I’m so glad I just finished their previous lakorn Pleng Ruk Pleng Bpuen cause it is SOO much better than this lol. On the bright side I at least have those scenes to remember haha.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
THE END.

We are officially not gonna see all those cut scenes :fighting3: I'm not gonna comment on the storyline anymore. I have accepted the fact this is a nonsense lakorn.:nut:

Funny thing is they never use anything from where Linin & Tinapat wearing school uniform. There's only one random scene of childhood when he wash her hair yesterday. Hahahaha...

I think Big M also want to show us more of the cut scenes. He uploaded the extra cuddling scene from the hotel hahahaha.
He said this is a family picture. LOL. Big M has funny bone in him

http://instagr.am/p/CCtVT1ZplRT/

Last edited:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
THE END.

We are officially not gonna see all those cut scenes :fighting3: I'm not gonna comment on the storyline anymore. I have accepted the fact this is a nonsense lakorn.:nut:

Funny thing is they never use anything from where Linin & Tinapat wearing school uniform. There's only one random scene of childhood when he wash her hair yesterday. Hahahaha...

I think Big M also want to show us more of the cut scenes. He uploaded the extra cuddling scene from the hotel hahahaha.
He said this is a family picture. LOL. Big M has funny bone in him

http://instagr.am/p/CCtVT1ZplRT/
Hahaha you beat me to it! It’s funny how he also wrote let’s name our kid. babysw Yes Big M uploaded this pic and Preaw commented saying love but this pic hahah I think she’s shy hahaha I agree what a waste of all those time filming hahaha someone really did a poor job. Someone needs an evaluation :risas3: But maybe that’s how they’ve been doing things. That’s why Dida doesn’t have the best ratings. As much as bs this lakorn was, I’m grateful to have a new koojin couple to ship.:naughty2: Love Big M and Preaw’s chemistry and I will be waiting til they reunite again:sad6:hoping for a better storyline. They showed us that they’re able to be versatile and play so well. Big M has really come a long way and I’m happy both of them got the opportunity to come together and play in a modern lakorn even though it was BS. I hope another production will pair them up:love:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang I haven’t watched the ending yet but I figured it wouldn’t be anything to get excited for. The comments here definitely prove that haha.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I forgot to say I didn't expect that real lip kiss in the beginning of the episode especially since DIDA cut every little romantic part of them :rolleyes: :risas3: but I was happy to see that kiss hehehe Living with my gifs instead of being depressed over the crappy job Dida did. Hope you all will enjoy these gifs of the good memories we can keep of them hehehe Thank you all for sticking through the end of this horrible mess. I am happy that I was able to share my thoughts with each and everyone of you and spazz about BigM and Preaw. I had the most fun finning more than talking about the lakorn :pancarta: Let us keep praying for the lakorn gods to hear our prayers. :cheer:A round of applause for our beautiful couple who worked soo hard for this lakorn and had sizzling chemistry for us to stay through the end. :worship2::clap::icon12: I've joined this ship :crybaby2:

When he said Mae Linin and luk:icon12:
hahaha finally confessed to her
their sweet eyesss gahhhh