❤️[CH7] Peek Hong (Dida) : BigM Krittarit/Preaw Tussaneeya

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Omgg Preaw and Big M look sooo cute and comfortable around each other! Their chemistry was strong in their previous lakorn so I'm sure it's gonna be even better in this one. Can't wait!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I can’t wait to see this. It’s my type of lakorn haha. I’m a drama kind of girl. Comedy every now and then but drama takes the win for me lol.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Looks like she lost some weight. She was thicker before. More slim which suits her.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
credit to original owners

LOL the interviewer made things awkward by asking if these 2 are more than co-workers. As cute as they are, I don't see anything more than friendship. Holy crap at the love scenes!!!!!!! LOL BigM and Preaw had to roll all over each other so many times.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Haha I always wonder how neks can wear heels all the time but I figured they are always quick to change shoes behind the scenes lol.
Some people can wear heels all day long. I stop wearing high heels cus my bunions can’t handle it.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Some people can wear heels all day long. I stop wearing high heels cus my bunions can’t handle it.
It depends what heels I wear. I can wear block heels that are 5 - 6 inches and be comfortable but the stilettos hurt bad! I remember I wore the open toe stilettos for my college graduation and I regretted it, I should of wore my block ones haha. Now if I go out and have a some drinks, heels don’t bother me at all lol.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
credit to original owners

LOL the interviewer made things awkward by asking if these 2 are more than co-workers. As cute as they are, I don't see anything more than friendship. Holy crap at the love scenes!!!!!!! LOL BigM and Preaw had to roll all over each other so many times.
Omg same I cringed at the questions and they looked so uncomfortable too yikes. I ship them still idk they seem very close and their interactions on IG sometimes are flirtatious haha