❤️[CH7] Peek Hong (Dida) : BigM Krittarit/Preaw Tussaneeya

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
their rating for ep 6 fell hard lol. most fans are complaining about the script and dida's editing. Noot is dead now and p'ek starts his revenge, wonder if they could keep things up next week. already half the way, please don't waste it @ lorddida :(
gladly pranang's chemistry is still good and giving me hope.
That's why I keep saying they should feel lucky they cast the right pranang. Preaw and Big M were born for a good slap kiss with that chemistry. Hopefully now that the revenge begins, they can do better with the ratings. This is like one of the lowest ratings of Big M I've ever seen, he usually does so well.. Also they really need to work on their editings, I can feel the struggle when watching it... Anyway let's see what next week brings us, I'm still hopeful.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree, I can see why the ratings have dropped. The editing is so bad and makes you keep questioning what’s going on. Like I said before, the pranangs are keeping me in. BigM’s lakorns always do so well so you’re right, it goes to show it’s def the production and editing. The ratings could be worst if they had other pranangs too.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Yeah the reason why ratings are so low is not because of the leads, but it's the lack of characters development and editing. This is an example of an unedited or unrevised essay. :pancarta: It jumps every scene without all those details. Character development is a huge part of success when it comes to lakorn. Honestly if it wasn't Big M or Preaw, I would've dropped this, but their chemistry is what keeps me going on. I am still hopeful that we will get good development between them. Haven't fully watched today's episode but I hope they do a good job of being able to tie back for Tin to find out that it's Linin. rscenesw:kidnap::attempt:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't blame the ratings dropping to a 3 for the episode 5. Yeesh, it was so annoying with Sirot. Episode 6 was super slow too, the leads had no scenes together. For a lakorn that rushed everything, they really took their sweet ass time with Nuch's death and the aftermath. BigM's acting has improved, he's good with his emotional scenes. He was a little stiff in Pleng Ruk Pleng Bpuen. I was right, things don't start picking up until next week. I wanna see a lot of scenes between the leads. And Tom Rachaneekorn needs to chill with the botox, her face looked like it was going to explode this episode. She was really pretty back in the 90's.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
The ratings went back up so maybe next week when the revenge starts, we will see it rise some more.
http://instagr.am/p/CBmnEK8pvEN/

I don't blame the ratings dropping to a 3 for the episode 5. Yeesh, it was so annoying with Sirot. Episode 6 was super slow too, the leads had no scenes together. For a lakorn that rushed everything, they really took their sweet ass time with Nuch's death and the aftermath. BigM's acting has improved, he's good with his emotional scenes. He was a little stiff in Pleng Ruk Pleng Bpuen. I was right, things don't start picking up until next week. I wanna see a lot of scenes between the leads. And Tom Rachaneekorn needs to chill with the botox, her face looked like it was going to explode this episode. She was really pretty back in the 90's.
Omg! I agree about her face! Her nose doesn’t look good either. I used to think she was very pretty but now it’s so hard to even look at her face.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
The ratings went back up so maybe next week when the revenge starts, we will see it rise some more.
http://instagr.am/p/CBmnEK8pvEN/

Omg! I agree about her face! Her nose doesn’t look good either. I used to think she was very pretty but now it’s so hard to even look at her face.
Wow I've never seen any lakorn whose rating dropped quite a lot in one episode then bounced back to that much in the next episode. It only happens at ch7 haha. Hope from now on the storyline is coherent enough and we'll get tons of spicy scenes, which will give them good ratings

Qyou

sarNie Egg
Yes the best thing about this drama is the pranang as you guys said. Hopefully it'll get better now. Heck they could just cut the unnecessary side character and it'll be so much better

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
drools if we get all those scenes in one or two ep a time lol. my heart will not be able to hold back....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Today's episode was so boring. The leads don't even see each other until 50 mins into the lakorn. Mac and Thanya need to get a life. Does Thanya have nothing better to do but to sit around being angry and gossipy with her friends. Mac is sooooo annoying.

Gosh, Linin is so desperate for companionship she'll even hang out with the weirdo in a mask who has been harassing her constantly. Finally she finds out his identity.

Dang, BigM is hugeeee in that shirtless scene LOL

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Today's episode was so boring. The leads don't even see each other until 50 mins into the lakorn. Mac and Thanya need to get a life. Does Thanya have nothing better to do but to sit around being angry and gossipy with her friends. Mac is sooooo annoying.

Gosh, Linin is so desperate for companionship she'll even hang out with the weirdo in a mask who has been harassing her constantly. Finally she finds out his identity.

Dang, BigM is hugeeee in that shirtless scene LOL
This scene? I haven’t watched today’s episode yet but man hopefully tomorrow episode is better lolz
http://instagr.am/p/CB0tzqJJO43/