❤️ [CH7] Pachara Montra (Kantana Group): Weir Sukkollawat/Bow Maylada

meenia

sarNie Adult
it's actually pretty good and Weir and Bow are so cute. LOL. The beginning was a bit weird i guess they just started out in the jungle. so i wasn't sure what was going on, i had to double check if i was watching the first episode. LOL.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
So far so good! WeirBow is cute!..I don't understand why she has to disguise herself as a boy...I don't see a point to it and I've never been a fan of na'ek disguising as a boy...but can't help with this lakorn cause Bow looks gorgeous either way 555. Hopefully they don't keep that going till almost the end. Lol I didn't think I would actually enjoy this lakorn this much, but dam got me laughing. And of course the chemistry is great. They've had there moments leading to that typical gay thingy lol

meenia

sarNie Adult
So far so good! WeirBow is cute!..I don't understand why she has to disguise herself as a boy...I don't see a point to it and I've never been a fan of na'ek disguising as a boy...but can't help with this lakorn cause Bow looks gorgeous either way 555. Hopefully they don't keep that going till almost the end. Lol I didn't think I would actually enjoy this lakorn this much, but dam got me laughing. And of course the chemistry is great. They've had there moments leading to that typical gay thingy lol
LOL. I personally love these lakorn/drama where the lead girl disguise herself as a boy. I love how we get to see a bit of bromance and then romance. LOL. But i do agree it's only fun if the pek'ek is not the last person the find out she's a girl. Also, it's only fun the first 1/3 of the drama not half way or toward the end when she's finally turned back to a girl.

Seems like the friend will find out first that she's a girl. What's up with 3 girls playing to be the daugther of Dr.. something. Who's the really one? Doesn't the friend get a girl? LOL.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The rural population seems to like these kind of stories too, the folksy kind of tales. Like Angkor. Plus it's action and Bow and Weir so I think it'll do really really well. It's a good thing Ch7 didn't decide to put this up against Bella's lakorn lol.

I didn't expect to like Bow and Weir as much as I do. They're cute.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This is out?! Huh?! I thought he filmed the one with Stephany first? Hmmm. Is this one good? Not really a fan of Bow.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Perhaps I shall give it a try. Anyone subbing??

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is hilarious. Bow is so natural with roles like these.

Weir and Nam are like the same age but Weir looks soooo much older. Weir needs some collagen drinks and laser or facials. Haha.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I'm watching here and there and skimmed through episode 9... I wonder when will Weir find out that Bow is a girl.. I'm just patiently waiting to start watching once they know Bow is a girl.