❤️ [CH7] Pachara Montra (Kantana Group): Weir Sukkollawat/Bow Maylada

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Weir confirmed it's this lakorn. It's a remake of the lakorn Petch Tah Maew. They just changed the name. Fitting & blessing ceremony will be on the same day

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Weir confirmed it's this lakorn. It's a remake of the lakorn Petch Tah Maew. They just changed the name. Fitting & blessing ceremony will be on the same day
Thanks, what is the storyline?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg whattt?? Remake of Petch Ta Maew, the lakorn with Emma and Art Supawatt, I actually remember this lol. It was one of Emma's first lakorns I think.

The storyline is pretty much about Evil Cats lol. I don't remember like the real back story, but I remember there is something with Emma and when she is in danger cats save her. I think it had something to do with her childhood and how her dad was doing research on the mysteries behind the "Diamond Eyes Cats" Like there were cats that had eyes with a diamond shape in them and they were supposedly evil and could transform to like bigger cat species like tigers or etc and kill people.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Omg whattt?? Remake of Petch Ta Maew, the lakorn with Emma and Art Supawatt, I actually remember this lol. It was one of Emma's first lakorns I think.

The storyline is pretty much about Evil Cats lol. I don't remember like the real back story, but I remember there is something with Emma and when she is in danger cats save her. I think it had something to do with her childhood and how her dad was doing research on the mysteries behind the "Diamond Eyes Cats" Like there were cats that had eyes with a diamond shape in them and they were supposedly evil and could transform to like bigger cat species like tigers or etc and kill people.
Emma is always in these types of genre, like with Angkor too lol, which by the way I loved her version with Pete

sarN

sarNie Granny
Action ? Good lord *close eye for a belief moment* (sigh) . No alpha man or submission woman? Rat. Alright. I'll watch it anyway for BOW :icon12:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh I remember that Lakorn! That wasn’t a good lakorn, IMO. I liked Emma in Angkor, she was always cast in a supernatural kinda lakorns back then.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Bow is so pretty in that white dress. She looks more grownup. But damn the first one they were rumored to be in sounds better than this remake.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Wait , so they having two lakorn ? I'm more lost than Dory now , is this the action one ?