❤️ [CH7] Pachara Montra (Kantana Group): Weir Sukkollawat/Bow Maylada

Discussion in '2019' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Nov 23, 2017.

1. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

Daradaily is reporting that Kantana is producing, but thadramatic is reporting Mummai, so when get confirmation will update.

2. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

What’s the storyline to this?

3. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

Its probably both lol. Mummai is a branch off of Kantana

4. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Oldmaid

Okay so this is the actual lakorn they are starring in?

5. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

According to Daradaily, yes, I tried to go back to find the original article, but for some reason, can't pull it up. I'll keep looking.

6. TubbyTinker

Weir confirmed it's this lakorn. It's a remake of the lakorn Petch Tah Maew. They just changed the name. Fitting & blessing ceremony will be on the same day

7. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks, what is the storyline?

8. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Omg whattt?? Remake of Petch Ta Maew, the lakorn with Emma and Art Supawatt, I actually remember this lol. It was one of Emma's first lakorns I think.

The storyline is pretty much about Evil Cats lol. I don't remember like the real back story, but I remember there is something with Emma and when she is in danger cats save her. I think it had something to do with her childhood and how her dad was doing research on the mysteries behind the "Diamond Eyes Cats" Like there were cats that had eyes with a diamond shape in them and they were supposedly evil and could transform to like bigger cat species like tigers or etc and kill people.

9. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Oh wow the storyline sounds dumb haha.

DaoRisa likes this.
  10. TubbyTinker

Emma is always in these types of genre, like with Angkor too lol, which by the way I loved her version with Pete

11. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

Action ? Good lord *close eye for a belief moment* (sigh) . No alpha man or submission woman? Rat. Alright. I'll watch it anyway for BOW :icon12:

12. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Oh I remember that Lakorn! That wasn’t a good lakorn, IMO. I liked Emma in Angkor, she was always cast in a supernatural kinda lakorns back then.

13. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Yeppp and Nang Marn with Brook lol. I always liked her because I always thought she was so beautiful growing up.

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  14. TubbyTinker

cr.swc
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  15. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Bow looks good.

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  16. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Bow does look good. Wow, she’s almost Weir’s height with heels on. This girl is pretty tall

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    xdanavelvetx likes this.
  17. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

That was what I just want to say.

However, I will stay away from this drama because I scare of CAT (personally). Will be sad to miss one Weir new drama. :(

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  18. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Bow is so pretty in that white dress. She looks more grownup. But damn the first one they were rumored to be in sounds better than this remake.

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  19. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

Wait , so they having two lakorn ? I'm more lost than Dory now , is this the action one ?

20. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Yeah this is the action one. They're not in the other one anymore.

DaoRisa likes this.