[CH7] Nang Rai (Mongkoldee) : Now Tisanart/Boom Kitkong/ Chap Worakorn/Maggi Apa

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Now is absolutely gorgeous and her acting, from the few scenes I am watching here and there, she is blowing
She's sooo good. Watch the part where she auditions for nang rai. HOLY. She can play main character rai in a lakorn... I want a role like that for her! The way she was expressing her anger, emotions, and the way she cried so effortlessly. Her acting is great but I feel like everyone else's acting is kinda bleh in here. Boom is stiff to me still. I like Chap though.. he's not bad and doesn't seem stiff. Him and Maggi are actually cute in here lol.

The mom is annoying. The sister is too the weak one lol..I hate the actual nang rai in here too.. she's a hard no lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
haahha me too!!! it's kinda like mae ai but without all the rape and boujee stuff lol. it didn't take much for Now to start becoming an actress in here lmao
Sometimes you need a good nam nao lakorn ahhahaah It's SO wild. Last thing I would think about when I rescue someone from a gang rape would be acting-celebrity potential of the victim ahahaha but whatever they gotta get the plot going lol I'm laughing A LOT in here. Her family are so selfish but they are funny. The reaction from the staff after her audition was LOL She's a natural actress ahahhaaa When they gave her the nang rai role, I was like, Ah I get it ahhahahaah The English title is, True Life of a Drama Queen ahahah I'm shook ahahhahaha The lead actor is like a less exotic version of Nine lol I need him to talk in a way where his top teeth is covered! He is not worthy of Now lol

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Sometimes you need a good nam nao lakorn ahhahaah It's SO wild. Last thing I would think about when I rescue someone from a gang rape would be acting-celebrity potential of the victim ahahaha but whatever they gotta get the plot going lol I'm laughing A LOT in here. Her family are so selfish but they are funny. The reaction from the staff after her audition was LOL She's a natural actress ahahhaaa When they gave her the nang rai role, I was like, Ah I get it ahhahahaah The English title is, True Life of a Drama Queen ahahah I'm shook ahahhahaha The lead actor is like a less exotic version of Nine lol I need him to talk in a way where his top teeth is covered! He is not worthy of Now lol
Lmao Mel, for some reason I was thinking of you when I was tuning into this. I know you'd be entertained as much as I was hahah. I agree lmao her family is so ratchet. I can't even with them. I feel like she isn't the real daughter?? The dad keeps saying stuff when he's drunk and they look like they're hiding something. Sooo Nam Nao. She's going to be revealed as a Hi-So daughter all along and P'eks mom is gonna have to accept her at the end .. just watch LOL. It's not even realistic how good of an actress she is from her audition hahah and I like how all the staff were so supportive like they don't care who is nang rai/nang aek. Like they make it look so easy to become whatever you want hahaha but maybe it's half true for CH.7 with all the lakorns they be producing. Maggi is so supportive of Now too like her and her mom are freakishly nice and keep complimenting how pretty she was. I was like oooh shiii when Now was in the bathroom I was waiting for them to talk crap ahahha but they said so much nice things about her I was laughing lol

Yeah Boom's talking and teeth aren't so attractive but there's worse CH.7 guys. But Now is just too damn pretty like you said he isn't worthy haha. I just feel like he's so creepy in here. Idk if you watched the netflix show "You" but he's giving me Joe vibes like stalker/killer. He knows where she lives and her family drama like get you a mans that doesn't use Facebook to find out LOOOL.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Lmao Mel, for some reason I was thinking of you when I was tuning into this. I know you'd be entertained as much as I was hahah. I agree lmao her family is so ratchet. I can't even with them. I feel like she isn't the real daughter?? The dad keeps saying stuff when he's drunk and they look like they're hiding something. Sooo Nam Nao. She's going to be revealed as a Hi-So daughter all along and P'eks mom is gonna have to accept her at the end .. just watch LOL. It's not even realistic how good of an actress she is from her audition hahah and I like how all the staff were so supportive like they don't care who is nang rai/nang aek. Like they make it look so easy to become whatever you want hahaha but maybe it's half true for CH.7 with all the lakorns they be producing. Maggi is so supportive of Now too like her and her mom are freakishly nice and keep complimenting how pretty she was. I was like oooh shiii when Now was in the bathroom I was waiting for them to talk crap ahahha but they said so much nice things about her I was laughing lol

Yeah Boom's talking and teeth aren't so attractive but there's worse CH.7 guys. But Now is just too damn pretty like you said he isn't worthy haha. I just feel like he's so creepy in here. Idk if you watched the netflix show "You" but he's giving me Joe vibes like stalker/killer. He knows where she lives and her family drama like get you a mans that doesn't use Facebook to find out LOOOL.
I know about the lead guy quality of ch7 ahhahaha if this guy makes me miss ken p's teeth, that's bad news for him lol but it's true he's ok for ch7 Pra aek's family so boring even if nang aek's family are trash, they are more entertaining ahhahaa. I thought they were gonna talk trash in the bathroom too lol The supporting mom and daughter duo gotta be the good guys coz her famliy are dragging her down. The nangrai girl looks too old too I thought she was some auntie but she's playing pra aek's wannabe girl? It's funny that actor who plays the gay producer usually plays in action lol I don't get that much of a creepy vibe from pra aek coz they're all stalkers in every lakorn... no job just chasing nang aek all day long being jealous. But they have to add a little bit more to their scenes coz they've met several times and there's no slight progress... N0w is def not related to those trash ahhahhaha that's why she's "GOOD" ahahhaha underdog cinderalla stories are always a hit lol If someone remakes tud dao bussaya it'll get double digits ahahhahaah This lakorn has a lot of buzz more than usual for recent lakorns. The thread at pantip for the live discussion is around 700 comments... that's like weir and thisa's lakorn so I'm expecting a ratings jump.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I know about the lead guy quality of ch7 ahhahaha if this guy makes me miss ken p's teeth, that's bad news for him lol but it's true he's ok for ch7 Pra aek's family so boring even if nang aek's family are trash, they are more entertaining ahhahaa. I thought they were gonna talk trash in the bathroom too lol The supporting mom and daughter duo gotta be the good guys coz her famliy are dragging her down. The nangrai girl looks too old too I thought she was some auntie but she's playing pra aek's wannabe girl? It's funny that actor who plays the gay producer usually plays in action lol I don't get that much of a creepy vibe from pra aek coz they're all stalkers in every lakorn... no job just chasing nang aek all day long being jealous. But they have to add a little bit more to their scenes coz they've met several times and there's no slight progress... N0w is def not related to those trash ahhahhaha that's why she's "GOOD" ahahhaha underdog cinderalla stories are always a hit lol If someone remakes tud dao bussaya it'll get double digits ahahhahaah This lakorn has a lot of buzz more than usual for recent lakorns. The thread at pantip for the live discussion is around 700 comments... that's like weir and thisa's lakorn so I'm expecting a ratings jump.
True hahah we got used to Ken in Rarerng Fai anyways right?? Hhahaha. Damn that's a lot of buzz. See that's why I love hearing feedback from you cuz I don't know that side of lakorn world of who's talking about what. That's crazy though it's receiving that attention. Hopefully enough for Now to be cast with another p'ek like Weir or something hahah jk. Yeah lol the family is so interesting!! I love how the mom justifies Now's hard work by raising her hahah they remind me of the family in Tong Neua Gao or something lol. I can't believe how old the actual nang rai looks too I thought she was the mom's friend hahah even Now's sister looks younger and a more appealing nang rai. LOL. This lakorn is giving me evening lakorn vibes lmaooo.. which isn't a bad thing. There's some that are good and get higher ratings than prime time lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
She's sooo good. Watch the part where she auditions for nang rai. HOLY. She can play main character rai in a lakorn... I want a role like that for her! The way she was expressing her anger, emotions, and the way she cried so effortlessly. Her acting is great but I feel like everyone else's acting is kinda bleh in here. Boom is stiff to me still. I like Chap though.. he's not bad and doesn't seem stiff. Him and Maggi are actually cute in here lol.

The mom is annoying. The sister is too the weak one lol..I hate the actual nang rai in here too.. she's a hard no lol
The thing is when she has to play sexy, she makes even bigger/better built actresses look like amateurs #can'ttouchthis.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
True hahah we got used to Ken in Rarerng Fai anyways right?? Hhahaha. Damn that's a lot of buzz. See that's why I love hearing feedback from you cuz I don't know that side of lakorn world of who's talking about what. That's crazy though it's receiving that attention. Hopefully enough for Now to be cast with another p'ek like Weir or something hahah jk. Yeah lol the family is so interesting!! I love how the mom justifies Now's hard work by raising her hahah they remind me of the family in Tong Neua Gao or something lol. I can't believe how old the actual nang rai looks too I thought she was the mom's friend hahah even Now's sister looks younger and a more appealing nang rai. LOL. This lakorn is giving me evening lakorn vibes lmaooo.. which isn't a bad thing. There's some that are good and get higher ratings than prime time lol
High ratings for evening lakorns aren't that new... even back in the days, like 10 years ago, they often got double digits. It probably decreased because scripts weren't good like primetime lakorns now lol Ch7 went fully digital last year so their average is gonna be lower in general like everyone else it's almost an even playing field now except ch7 will always have a little more advantage coz of the rural ratings. I don't think it feels evening it's just a nam nao storyline. I never watch ch7 lakorns so if I have minimal problems with episode 1 it's actually okay ahhahaha This lakorn has a lot of buzz in pantip coz those live threads don't get that high of comments often so that's real buzz coz ch7 often get's higher ratings but low buzz and the amount of threads created after the episode shows that people like it. Whether or not Now will get recognized after this... don't know ahhahaha ch7 have been putting their "better" or what they think will be most successful on their weekend lot so that kinda shows who they favor or bank on. I think it was a good episode 1 so far. It's ep 2-4 that's gonna indicate whether it's really good ahahhaaha I like that majority of the storyline is about nang aek and not really trying to develope other people... it has a focus lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The first episode is alright. This version, they made the n’ek a little soft and innocent, and a student. In the original, the n’ek family was so disfunctional, her mom and n’ek was an alcoholic, one sister is trouble teen, the other sister is a mistress to p’ek father, her brother was troubled too. I remember when ever n’ek go anywhere, people would throw stuffs and call her names cus they hated her rai characters and when she stares at them with her cat eyes(she has beautiful cat eyes) they would back off. Lol. Willy and Jintra had this mature vibe to their character where Now and Boom has an innocence vibe.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Just finished the first ep and I can’t believe I’ve been “sleeping” on Now. The last time I watched her was in Atitha, but I never bothered with anything else. Like dang, when she auditioned for the Nang Rai role, my jaw dropped. Hopefully she can take on a powerful role like that soon. She’s beautiful with a bare face.

P’ek is also totally a stalker though for following her. I started this because of Boom, but his character gives me the creeps haha. Like, is it normal to know where she lives the first day you meet? He actually didn’t even really meet her because all he said was “sorry” and decided he had to chase her down LOL. But I love the way he looks at her.

And ugh. Both lead families suckkkk! Boom’s family are just a bunch of snobs and I pity Now. I’m almost 100% she isn’t their real child because her mom was going to take credit for bringing her into the family, but didn’t imply it was by birth, and stopped talking. Plus, people are always saying that she’s so beautiful compared to her family. Like she’s not even from the same parents as her siblings. They’re just lucky she’s the ONLY person in the family that works though. I teared up when she found out about all the crappy things her family was doing with HER money. Smh. Super nam nao, but I love it. Haha.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Ken P (Ester's boyfriend) not Ken T. There's nothing wrong with P'Ken T's teeth hehe.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
High ratings for evening lakorns aren't that new... even back in the days, like 10 years ago, they often got double digits. It probably decreased because scripts weren't good like primetime lakorns now lol Ch7 went fully digital last year so their average is gonna be lower in general like everyone else it's almost an even playing field now except ch7 will always have a little more advantage coz of the rural ratings. I don't think it feels evening it's just a nam nao storyline. I never watch ch7 lakorns so if I have minimal problems with episode 1 it's actually okay ahhahaha This lakorn has a lot of buzz in pantip coz those live threads don't get that high of comments often so that's real buzz coz ch7 often get's higher ratings but low buzz and the amount of threads created after the episode shows that people like it. Whether or not Now will get recognized after this... don't know ahhahaha ch7 have been putting their "better" or what they think will be most successful on their weekend lot so that kinda shows who they favor or bank on. I think it was a good episode 1 so far. It's ep 2-4 that's gonna indicate whether it's really good ahahhaaha I like that majority of the storyline is about nang aek and not really trying to develope other people... it has a focus lol
Hahah I’m gonna come back episode 2 and share my thoughts!! Don’t skip out completely yet I gotta read what you say LMAO.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
haha I was thinking the same like he was already stalking on her the first minute? I don't know that's just weird but it's just a lakorn. pra'ek seems very smitten by nang'ek. nao can definitely do roles like Mae eye. I wanna see her in fiesty roles like the revenge/slap kiss!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
If I was pk I'll stalk her too lol

I haven't started it yet...

It's a lakorn...I seen many series where someone get soo smitten that they needed to see more