❤️[CH7] Mon Garn Bandan Ruk (Dida Video) : Mik Thongraya/Bow Maylada

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I wanted to slap n’ek for doing that to her husband. Shoot, I would jump on him right away if he approach me like that. Lol
Yes, omg!
I'm getting tired of n'ek being so bratty and disgusted by p'ek. It makes no sense that she automatically hates her husband even without no knowledge of how he is but like she falls for Charlie right away. I wonder why she doubts herself so much. Does she not believe that she chose the right guy? lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes, omg!
I'm getting tired of n'ek being so bratty and disgusted by p'ek. It makes no sense that she automatically hates her husband even without no knowledge of how he is but like she falls for Charlie right away. I wonder why she doubts herself so much. Does she not believe that she chose the right guy? lol
Lol, the n’ek doesn’t really make any sense in this lakorn. What she remember is she has met Charlie way before she met her husband. She wants something that she can’t have. Omg, I really want another lakorn for Bow and Mik. This lakorn got me wanting these two to pair up so badly.

x0unerthanlater

Lol, the n’ek doesn’t really make any sense in this lakorn. What she remember is she has met Charlie way before she met her husband. She wants something that she can’t have. Omg, I really want another lakorn for Bow and Mik. This lakorn got me wanting these two to pair up so badly.
I hope I could finish this lakorn lol
And yeah, Bow & Mik needs to be in a slap kiss.
I love their chemistry since KC. They were a bickering couple.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I hope I could finish this lakorn lol
And yeah, Bow & Mik needs to be in a slap kiss.
I love their chemistry since KC. They were a bickering couple.
Yes, I also love them since KC. Mik is already starting with older actresses this year that I have no interest in. I’m sad. I was hoping he’ll get to pair up with Now or Sammie next.

x0unerthanlater

Yes, I also love them since KC. Mik is already starting with older actresses this year that I have no interest in. I’m sad. I was hoping he’ll get to pair up with Now or Sammie next.
Mik with those two would look good.
He's so tall so he makes all the n'eks seem petite and cute. That's why him and Bow are so compatible. Bow makes her p'eks look small sometimes lol

x0unerthanlater

Just finished this! I haven't watched a lakorn from beginning to end in a loooooooooong time. And it was with minimal FF. I do recommend it because Bow & Mik did a great job. They made it realistic as possible in showing that they're a married couple.

I would rate this about 8/10. 2 points off because n'ek at first can be a bit annoying but overall it's a good lakorn.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Just finished this! I haven't watched a lakorn from beginning to end in a loooooooooong time. And it was with minimal FF. I do recommend it because Bow & Mik did a great job. They made it realistic as possible in showing that they're a married couple.

I would rate this about 8/10. 2 points off because n'ek at first can be a bit annoying but overall it's a good lakorn.
Whoa, that’s high rating you gave this lakorn. I agreed that Bow and Mik had this realistic relationship in the lakorn that got me hook on watching them. Lol. I can see why the lakorn had high ratings due to their chemistry.

x0unerthanlater

Whoa, that’s high rating you gave this lakorn. I agreed that Bow and Mik had this realistic relationship in the lakorn that got me hook on watching them. Lol. I can see why the lakorn had high ratings due to their chemistry.
I'm not critical as long I can finish it, it's considered a good lakorn. I'm surprised I could watch every single episode with little FF. The message of the plot is good too. I really hope Bow & Mik can pair up again. This is the first Mik lakorn I finished. :thumbup:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Where can I find the Eng Sub for this lakorn?
Neko has subbed it up to 4eps.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Bow is hilarious in this lakorn, her antics and facial expressions put me in stitches. This lakorn was entertaining. Bow suits playing such nutty characters so much. The part where she tries to get back to her time by bringing the octopus back to her house and praying was comedy gold. And when she yells at the octopus, telling it that she is no longer mother and daughter with it haha.

By Dida standards, this lakorn was pretty good. The editing was bad but I've seen worse from this production which means that they've somewhat improved. But way to NOT solve the whole Aunt Rose and her ex subplot. I wanted a big showdown from them and wanted to find out if he would agree to the interview or not. However, where did DIda find the actor to play Aunt Rose's ex? He was super old and I'm betting he's more than 20 years older than Oi Sutita, it was hard to suspend my disbelief and be "in" to the idea that they were once romantic interests. I swear Dida gets the most random people to play supporting roles in their lakorns, do they just pull any old guy off the streets or what? It was very distracting LOL. Anyways, the plot was chill, I really enjoyed each episode and the insanity Diew gets herself into.

Mik is such a sweetie pie here. This character is very different from what I've seen of him, he usually plays such intense, serious, and damaged characters that to see him here in such a light hearted role was refreshing. It breaks my heart whenever Diew says something that hurts his feelings and he makes a puppy dog face and walks away. Euy is seriously such a great guy, he's on my list of extremely good characters, right alongside Guer from Banlang Mek. He's good looking, can cook, caring, generous, rich, a skilled handy man ... what can't he do?

Diew can be a bit of a mean person but I mean it's hard to adjust to something so major that she wasn't prepared for. She never met Euy before and to be expected to carry on like nothing happened wouldn't make sense. She still could have been nicer to Euy though. Though the scene when he shows up at her workplace after Yim chew her out and Diew automatically hugs him was super cute. So funny how Euy falls for Diew lying to have sex with him every time. Other than with the thing with Euy, Diew was a pretty smart character, she didn't let anyone walk all over her and she catches on pretty fast with people's motives. She is so smart mouthed with Yim as well.

I like how the last episode was fully focused on Diew trying to win over Euy. Bow was so funny being so thick faced and flirty. This lakorn luckily mostly focused on the main characters, I was only annoyed with the competition between the food vendors, I could have lived with less of that in the lakorn and with the lady getting bad at Euy for telling her to stop selling in front of the school. Mik and Bow have such good chemistry together, aside from Steph and Mookda, I like Mik with Bow too.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Bow is hilarious in this lakorn, her antics and facial expressions put me in stitches. This lakorn was entertaining. Bow suits playing such nutty characters so much.

By Dida standards, this lakorn was pretty good. The editing was bad but I've seen worse from this production which means that they've somewhat improved. But way to NOT solve the whole Aunt Rose and her ex subplot. I wanted a big showdown from them and wanted to find out if he would agree to the interview or not. However, where did DIda find the actor to play Aunt Rose's ex? He was super old and I'm betting he's more than 20 years older than Oi Sutita, it was hard to suspend my disbelief and be "in" to the idea that they were once romantic interests. I swear Dida gets the most random people to play supporting roles in their lakorns, do they just pull any old guy off the streets or what? It was very distracting LOL. Anyways, the plot was chill, I really enjoyed each episode and the insanity Diew gets herself into.

Mik is such a sweetie pie here. This character is very different from what I've seen of him, he usually plays such intense, serious, and damaged characters that to see him here in such a light hearted role was refreshing. It breaks my heart whenever Diew says something that hurts his feelings and he makes a puppy dog face and walks away. Euy is seriously such a great guy, he's on my list of extremely good characters, right alongside Guer from Banlang Mek. He's good looking, can cook, caring, generous, rich, a skilled handy man ... what can't he do?

Diew can be a bit of a mean person but I mean it's hard to adjust to something so major that she wasn't prepared for. She never met Euy before and to be expected to carry on like nothing happened wouldn't make sense. She still could have been nicer to Euy though. Though the scene when he shows up at her workplace after Yim chew her out and Diew automatically hugs him was super cute. So funny how Euy falls for Diew lying to have sex with him every time. Other than with the thing with Euy, Diew was a pretty smart character, she didn't let anyone walk all over her and she catches on pretty fast with people's motives. She is so smart mouthed with Yim as well.

I like how the last episode was fully focused on Diew trying to win over Euy. Bow was so funny being so thick faced and flirty. This lakorn luckily mostly focused on the main characters, I was only annoyed with the competition between the food vendors, I could have lived with less of that in the lakorn and with the lady getting bad at Euy for telling her to stop selling in front of the school. Mik and Bow have such good chemistry together, aside from Steph and Mookda, I like Mik with Bow too.
I love reading your reviews as always! I agree that this production cast the most random supporting actors. They focused on getting that interview so much and in the end, it was solved so easily. The aunt’s ex was too old for his character. Lol. I wish they had focused on how the leads met more instead on the people at school. They should’ve made have made this a darker storyline, instead of having her grandma’s ghost, they should just make her in denial all this time. I do like the character, kroo Dara. She did like Euy, but she knows her boundaries and didn’t let her friend influence her. Overall I like the message they were trying to convey, love and respect the people you love around you before it’s too late. And love Mik and Bow’s chemistry!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love reading your reviews as always! I agree that this production cast the most random supporting actors. They focused on getting that interview so much and in the end, it was solved so easily. The aunt’s ex was too old for his character. Lol. I wish they had focused on how the leads met more instead on the people at school. They should’ve made have made this a darker storyline, instead of having her grandma’s ghost, they should just make her in denial all this time. I do like the character, kroo Dara. She did like Euy, but she knows her boundaries and didn’t let her friend influence her. Overall I like the message they were trying to convey, love and respect the people you love around you before it’s too late. And love Mik and Bow’s chemistry!
I agree about making this darker. I could see the twist with the grandma as a ghost a mile away.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
They're so cute off screen too lol. Sometimes their interaction makes me think that they're a real thing lol. These two need a lakorn ASAP!!