❤️[CH7] Mon Garn Bandan Ruk (Dida Video) : Mik Thongraya/Bow Maylada

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I just don't click with this plot. The dumb background sound is atrocious. I have been waiting for them to reunite and it's this.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I just don't click with this plot. The dumb background sound is atrocious. I have been waiting for them to reunite and it's this.
Wow, is it really that bad? This production is hardly good with producing. They’re very sloppy.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
I tried to watch it without subtitles, I forgot which team was going to sub this. I think they wanted this to be like a sitcom with all of those sound effects. Which I found baffling because I felt like it would be a serious plot with some humor, not just straight up "comedy". I really couldn't get past it which sucks because I love Mik!

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Mik and Bow has chemistry but the plot and organization of the lakorn is very off putting. It's so messy.
Sadly, I was waiting for the lovely dovely serious scenes between these two again.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Uhm??? English subtitles for this lakorn please??? Been dying to watch it.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
This one ending soon! Man, oh man, these two are so adorable together but why did they gave them a terrible lakorn!! I need more lakorns from these two in the future!!
I feel the same! I really like them together but the lakorn was terriblle and I was so looking forward to this too. I'm hoping Weir and Stephany's new lakorn won't be like this.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I feel the same! I really like them together but the lakorn was terriblle and I was so looking forward to this too. I'm hoping Weir and Stephany's new lakorn won't be like this.
I feel like they alway give the good popular actors crappy storyline just to get viewers. And give good storyline to newbies. Yup hope Weir/Stephanie lakorn is good also.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
I feel like they alway give the good popular actors crappy storyline just to get viewers. And give good storyline to newbies. Yup hope Weir/Stephanie lakorn is good also.
Did you end up watching this lakorn? I just want to know what happens, etc. LOL

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
No, but watch some clips. The editing and sound effects are bad.
Yeah, I couldn't take it seriously. Maybe once Neko have subbed it, I will check it out with the volumes off, lol. I really like Mik so I'm so disappointed. Might have to re-watch Jao Sao Jum Yorm because he was such a dreamboat in there.