❤️[Ch7] Marn Bang Jai : Weir Sukollawat / Mookda Narinrak

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Ep 12 rating 4.9 http://instagr.am/p/CCVg2Kwg6Lw/ Ep 13 rating 5.0 http://instagr.am/p/CCXq-KQJMCp/

Side note: The age of our leads has been on the back of my mind since the beginning and I think I've figured it out. Than is 36. Lada is 17-18 according to an episode when Than told Pa Jai. But then he said he'll let her be "free" when she's of legal age to Tai later on. So I googled Thailand legal(consent) age and it popped up 15:eek: but I'm guessing he meant legal age of drinking which is 20. [btw you can be 17(with permission) to marry] So there's an 18-year difference which I don't find that bad because they don't unnecessarily remind us about it too much.

Got a little sidetracked with Taew's father funeral news.....but I've been updating MBJ on IG and loved the past episodes even though we could have used some real kisses.

I made a FMV with one of Weir's cover songs (tarn parn/pathway).
I loved the song so much and his voice. Finally I can make a FMV for the song and so happy it's with Mookda too. :icon12:

I can't believe I am missing Weir & Mookda so much already. I don't want the lakorn to end this coming week.
I also want them to pair up again and have a spicer storyline and what else to but make a FMV to fix my need. :facepalm: :p

Hope you like it na. The song is called "(Tryna Light A) Match in the Rain" by Alec Benjamin.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
for some reason i thought today was monday... i spent 30 mins trynna search online for episode 14 lool. oh geez. anyway, i loooooooooooooooved ep 13 but too lazy to write a review rn. khun than and lada are always cute :3

and i always love your edits lakornkiki! hopefully we do get a reunion in the future in a spicier plot! this can't be the only one! D;

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm actually soooo sad it ended T-T I don't want to say goodbye yet!! I loved this lakorn from the beginning to the end! I love Khun Than and Lada! I love Weir and Mookda! My two favorites at ch7. <3

This lakorn was a easy-going one. Not too many conflicts and intense misunderstandings. N'rai and p'rai weren't too crazy and did not take all the screentime. Though, I wish there were more skinship, it's understandable why there weren't. P'ek is a gentleman and that's adorable. Some people said Weir doesn't match the gentleman role but i very much disagree!! gentleman weir might be my favorite?? idk! haha. a gentleman role is definitely a top Weir role for me. Weir is sooo good at expressioning his soft lovey dovey eyes... So much so that I get butterflies! I love when he stares at Mookda's lips and then back to her eyes. /.\ Or jsut whenever he stares at her! Weir and Mookda both did great jobs in this!
if i am being a little honest, even though i loved this lakorn, I do wonder why this lakorn was worth a remake. there's nothing too spectacular about the storyline. well, whatever the reason, i can't complain too much. i loved when khun than went straight to lada after beating the crap outta of sia nop. that was a good performance by weir! First time actually seeing Khun Than lose his patience. And their whole make up scene was AHHHHHHHHHH!!! As soon as Khun Than realized that Lada and Win aren't nothing to each other, he took back his role as Lada's husband and had a willing, LMAO. they're so adorable. & The ending was so cute and beautiful! It was so fulfilling. Khun Than and Lada looked at beautiful as a couple by the beach. P'Soun and Tai as well! & of course cutie Lukkaew! and rip to stepmom of course. i hope she becomes a better person in her next life.

but Loved this lakorn to bits and absolutely need a reunion. pls o' pls. Weir and Mookda! I will be waiting for you two again...

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I'm actually soooo sad it ended T-T I don't want to say goodbye yet!! I loved this lakorn from the beginning to the end! I love Khun Than and Lada! I love Weir and Mookda! My two favorites at ch7. <3

This lakorn was a easy-going one. Not too many conflicts and intense misunderstandings. N'rai and p'rai weren't too crazy and did not take all the screentime. Though, I wish there were more skinship, it's understandable why there weren't. P'ek is a gentleman and that's adorable. Some people said Weir doesn't match the gentleman role but i very much disagree!! gentleman weir might be my favorite?? idk! haha. a gentleman role is definitely a top Weir role for me. Weir is sooo good at expressioning his soft lovey dovey eyes... So much so that I get butterflies! I love when he stares at Mookda's lips and then back to her eyes. /.\ Or jsut whenever he stares at her! Weir and Mookda both did great jobs in this!
if i am being a little honest, even though i loved this lakorn, I do wonder why this lakorn was worth a remake. there's nothing too spectacular about the storyline. well, whatever the reason, i can't complain too much. i loved when khun than went straight to lada after beating the crap outta of sia nop. that was a good performance by weir! First time actually seeing Khun Than lose his patience. And their whole make up scene was AHHHHHHHHHH!!! As soon as Khun Than realized that Lada and Win aren't nothing to each other, he took back his role as Lada's husband and had a willing, LMAO. they're so adorable. & The ending was so cute and beautiful! It was so fulfilling. Khun Than and Lada looked at beautiful as a couple by the beach. P'Soun and Tai as well! & of course cutie Lukkaew! and rip to stepmom of course. i hope she becomes a better person in her next life.

but Loved this lakorn to bits and absolutely need a reunion. pls o' pls. Weir and Mookda! I will be waiting for you two again...
I really liked this lakorn too. When this first came out, I looked up the old version on YouTube and even though Kob was one of my favorite actresses (due to Dao Prasuk & Sailohit), this version is so much better. They had kiss scenes and an ending with a willing. The old version was a bit off with the ending. Love gentleman Weir and innocent Mookda. Hope they get to work together again. Seeing the previews for So Wayree, it looks like Mookda can play a dramatic role too. Weir did great remaking two of John Nuvo lakorns.

Last edited:

rummanz

sarNie Egg
I am SO SAD it ended too. I want another reunion for Weir Mookda. They left me wanting for more.

this is prob. last fmv for this lakorn but it's from the ending scene and I wanted a sexier song so here I go again. LOL
Me too. I'm so sad that it ended they should have shown more scenes with them together.

I was going to post something about MBJ but you said it all. :) :icon12: I agree with you ka.
I love Weir and Mookda separately so I was going to check this out but was not interested in the story (and I wondered why a remake too.... story is a bit outdated)...... BUT I ended up loving Weir as Khun Than and Mookda as Fuanglada. They delivered these characters so well.

I also agree about the love scenes. Although I wanted more hot scenes and know both can do these well, I made peace with the sweet looks, fantasies of Lada and soft kisses. These made the age gap love story not too cringy. Mainly it's the chemistry between Weir and Mookda. They can just look at each other and sparks fly.

I do hope we get to see a reunion of Weir Mookda in a spicier lakorn soon.