❤️[Ch7] Marn Bang Jai : Weir Sukollawat / Mookda Narinrak

Yess, i finished watching all the videos now and even tho I didn't understand anything lool, I was satisfied by just looking at them.

and just by rewatching that lil snipet of them in the dark, my heart is exploding already... am I actually ready to see this scene?? ahhh!
I am so so ready. :p

Edited this behind the scene photo.....
http://instagr.am/p/CBsV2uQpgQ4/
Khun Taen not wearing glasses here.... I like him either way but I like seeing them like this. :naughty2:

and just by rewatching that lil snipet of them in the dark, my heart is exploding already... am I actually ready to see this scene?? ahhh!
From the preview, we get the scene in the dark and the kiss in the garden. You ready for TWO sweet scenes??? ;)

I am impatiently waiting for tomorrow. :cheer:

Last edited:

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Yay... though it’s likely that the kiss scene is an imaginary one, I am still counting down to 2 hours’ time.

Same! She is annoying and now I feel like she may have played a part in peks wife’s death.
I thought so too. She wants Khun Taen so bad and will do anything.
Do you know what the cause of Khun Wan's death was? They never mentioned how she died so I am guessing that she might be involved but no one caught on that yet.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I thought so too. She wants Khun Taen so bad and will do anything.
Do you know what the cause of Khun Wan's death was? They never mentioned how she died so I am guessing that she might be involved but no one caught on that yet.
I also wondered if Montira had something to do with Wan’s death. I thought one of the servants said she was in an accident. Also I think in one of the episodes, Montara said she liked Than even before Wan died. I was looking through the old version on YouTube and couldn’t really find Montira’s character. They may have given it a more dramatic twist in this version. This version has a better drama line than the previous one. I really like that it’s got a bit romance, drama, and comedy. There is already way more chemistry between the leads in this one. Can’t wait for the sweet scenes shown in the ending OST

What is the title and who is the artist of the ending OST? Weir sings Nate Kong hua jai.

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Khun Than is starting to sulk at Lada now, hahaha. That's so cute. Their scenes today were cute. I loved how Lada smiled after Than told her goodnight. She definitely has a huge crush on her husband lmao.
It looked like Than was kinda testing Lada? But Lada is no gold digger, im glad she's not really listening to her stepmom. I was a lil nervous the older house cook? was gonna misunderstand Lada but seems like Than assured her Lada was a good person. Yay! Serves u right Mon! The house ladies are starting to suspect her genuineness too.