❤️[CH7] Lhong Ngao Jun (?) : Thanwa Suriyajak / Sammy Cowell

Kate Chao

sarNie Egg
Omg
A

I always loved their chemistry. :( It's sad to see them unfollow each other in IG.
Omg! That's so sad I read somewhere in here that they unfollowed each other because of the respect of Thanwa's relationship with Green Now, that made me wonder if they were more than just friends because they were so touchy with each other and the way they both looks at each other like "I need you now or I really like you" Perhaps, for Sammy it'd be too painful to see Thanwa with Green and for Thanwa to see "Sexy Sammy" would be too much for him to handle because he couldn't have her I just think that things didn't work out between them because she wasn't ready to be in a relationship because of her dad's situation and her career. She probably wants to work and save to provide for her mom and sister☺ I wonder though if they still act or talk to each other when camera isn't around them

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel sammy is good either way. They interview together.

They flirted heavily but I felt like she was Whatever. After the rumor started that they were more then friends...she always denied it and they died down in interactions

Sammy wasn't that into it as he was and he moved on.

Sammy seem happy and content and he is with green. He dated her before ...broke up and got back together

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Plus, why aren't there a lot or any behind the scenes of them at all? I was so used to all of their behind the scenes with their last lakorn :/ is it because they don't want to display their love to the world for misunderstanding since Thanwa is with Green?
So why pairing her with Thanwa then ? Sammy career getting ruined by ch7. Girl should leave their a** ! They keep on showing she means nothing to them ! Lol

Kate Chao

sarNie Egg
Aww for reals ;( that's really sad if they don't promote her like some of the other nang'ek. She's such a good actress. I would like to see her in a slap and kiss lakorn. She'll be a terrific gal for it

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@preetam

Ch7 don't really care about sammy. Even when she was at a high....they barely used her. She has like 1 lakorn a year and her pk usually suck.

All the other girls who came after her has better script and actors. She gets 1 lakorn a year...2 if she is lucky...

I hope she moves with New to a new ch and go freelance. I think new and her share the same management .

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol reading these comments about their relationship makes me relate the theme song to them. How it talks about “I tell myself every day to forget everything”:pancarta: Thanwa sang it at the concert lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww for reals ;( that's really sad if they don't promote her like some of the other nang'ek. She's such a good actress. I would like to see her in a slap and kiss lakorn. She'll be a terrific gal for it
Bet they would pair her with kelly again

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't really care for sammy and thanwa as a pair. They are ok.

Ya... most likely...2 is more than enough....

But she is filming with porche RN
Sammy has 0 chemistry with Thanwa. They can play as siblings tho. Sammy best chemistry as N'ek was Es (I bet they surprisingly looked so good together ch7 thought "this girl's good aint our priority they shall never work together"), Porsh (at least they get a 2nd chance) and Om in "Bundai Dok Ruk". Pray for Sammy career.

Kate Chao

sarNie Egg
Lol reading these comments about their relationship makes me relate the theme song to them. How it talks about “I tell myself every day to forget everything”:pancarta: Thanwa sang it at the concert lol

Omg! They're like trying to avoid eye contact and interaction here, I'm so sad why do they have to be like this

Kate Chao

sarNie Egg
I don't understand why Ch. 7 don't give her more work, I mean she's really good as an actress. I hope she makes even money to buy herself a house and open a business as an investment

Kate Chao

sarNie Egg
Did Thanwa and Sammy sing their theme song for their lakorn?

Kate Chao

sarNie Egg
You see what I mean. They clearly do see each other and with each other, so why are they so careful in front of the camera if there really isn't anything between them or what they had before? Gosh, how I miss them so much. Sammy is probably talking to Natthew as she received flowers from someone on Vday which made her day. So im so curious to who she's talking to

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't understand why Ch. 7 don't give her more work, I mean she's really good as an actress. I hope she makes even money to buy herself a house and open a business as an investment
My opinion is maybe they wanted her to stay N'rai or 2nd at the end of the day (the way Pear is typcasted and limited by ch3) but someone in the board must have pushed for her to be N'ek (how she got Bodyguard Sao and PRPPT ). So she has never really been a favourite. Actions speak a lot otherwise they would have tried and make her work with one of their hot P'eks.