❤️[CH7] Lhong Ngao Jun (?) : Thanwa Suriyajak / Sammy Cowell

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Sammy is really good.She worked herself from supporting to now but even now she is chop liver. Her role as a twin? W/Kelly is good. But I couldn't watch kelly so I only watched her clips.

Forced kiss and willing.

She is weak but it's good pra'nang scenes.

She don't see a Reason or have a desire to fight back. She wants peace and most importantly she just want her father's love and acceptance. She was brought up to be compliance.

The pra'nang scenes was good enough ....I ffw the rai ppl

Pk is such a brat. I like how she counter him w/mature reasoning
Kelly... Oh gosh. Lol. I have also not watched him before but he doesn't look... good. I will 100% fastforward to the pranang scenes very often. I hope they meet in the first episode. I don't like how Thanwa gets engage just to mess with Sammy. :rolleyes:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Kelly... Oh gosh. Lol. I have also not watched him before but he doesn't look... good. I will 100% fastforward to the pranang scenes very often. I hope they meet in the first episode. I don't like how Thanwa gets engage just to mess with Sammy. :rolleyes:

Ya . .typical thai lakorn...hahahaha

I really like when she became his personal nurse. Good pra'nang scenes and she won the mother's heart as well

A memorable scene is when he sat behind her as she wait for a doc. He looked more in pain than she did

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I watched the ost and it just doesn't draw me in. Something feels like it's missing.
It either click or it doesn't.

I've seen lots of trailer or mv where I was like I must watch this and when I did, it wasn't interesting and vice versa.

I'm looking forward to it because I did/do enjoy the previous version and see Sammy away from Kelly hahaha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The character Kim is the best character in here lol

Pk : she's soo stubborn . She won't forgive me

Kim: of course she is/won't. She had a crazy person stalking her for a year!

Hahaha...he is awesome

The reveal also isn't at the end, which I like

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This will be subbed by Ninjakkn. Yay!
Nice although I don't need subbing

I listend to the summary and they change the story a bit of course.

No more P'Kim. He was hilarious. They better make Ek funny w/his words

So the Dr. Is dating and loving Khem. In the old 1 he dates her for a little bit but he doesn't love her.

Nisa is usually funny poking at the dr. In here they had them sleep together early on.

So beside being partially paralyzed...it seems he will to be blind too....

Pk will have more of a relationship w/khem and it seems like more pra'nang sweet scenes

I'm looking forward to it... I'll wait until it air at least 6 ep before I start watching

Ntsuab-Ci

Six episodes? That's such a long wait! Too long for me, haha. But.. It's probably a good thing.

Ntsuab-Ci

Me too... I try to wait it out sometimes but then I just forget about it and never go back even when it finishes lol. But the thing is, I get bored of waiting every week and end up not finishing it anyway. So... I guess it's a lose-lose cause. Lol. Unless the lakorn stays interesting till the end which RARELY happens.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Me too... I try to wait it out sometimes but then I just forget about it and never go back even when it finishes lol. But the thing is, I get bored of waiting every week and end up not finishing it anyway. So... I guess it's a lose-lose cause. Lol. Unless the lakorn stays interesting till the end which RARELY happens.
Very true. It usually goes down hill in the middle or dragged on.

Binge watching is tough when it's good. I'm like I need to go to bed but urg...I need to know what happens next.

Pinocchio started out a little slow but once it picked up I was hooked. I had to work early in the a.m. but couldn't stop....bad bad lol

80% of series suffer from dragging it out and not enough pra'nang scenes to keep me interested.

Ntsuab-Ci

I feel like this one will be one of them dragging ones. But as long as there are skinship, i will keep coming back, lmao

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel like this one will be one of them dragging ones. But as long as there are skinship, i will keep coming back, lmao
It seems like skinship lol for all of them. They are all busy lol

Ek better be as funny as p'kim. He poke at pk and give him the hard truth yet being so supportive.

The previous version was 15ep?

They dramatize more here and shows that grandpa really loves nk. In the kob version. He defended her but didn't over do it with gifts and such because it trigger animosity.

Last edited: