❤️[CH7] Lhong Ngao Jun (?) : Thanwa Suriyajak / Sammy Cowell

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Are there any bts updates on this lakron yet? Wanna see some pictures

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup, but when he turns good, that would be character development. Hehe
Ah good ! Sammy chatacter seems to sincerely like him. She doesn't want kelly character. Nothing, not even the hairstyle can make kelly look less uncle.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I just finished the old version of kob and steph.
It was so boring and terrible editing also crazy as usual and misunderstanding.
I expected to hate the nang rai but she didn’t do anything wrong to the ex, she just did break up with him in a letter but no the old cliches blame on the girl.
Disappointed in this one. I’m worried for sammy.

I seen this too and I enjoyed it. I feel the ppl will like the nam nao.

It's typical storyline. No different than Aff JLR. The cousin or Whatever uses the guy and they commit suicide. Typical lakorn storyline.

I find that I always get truly surprised with certain lakorns I end up enjoying.

I like when nk start to nurse him back to health.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I disliked Kob character in some parts but I liked her gentleness and when she finally fought back but still, I dislike steph characters all the way.
The problem is the generation changed so if they need this lakorn to be successful thay have to modernise it alot.
There were some lines that said in the lakorn in which made my blood boil, they were alot stupid moments.
There is annoying parts...but I went into the lakorn knowing that formula.

Well see how they change it. It's nice to see samny who is always soo fierce to be passive.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I watched the older version a few months ago not knowing this was the remake! I can't believe I didn't put the two together, lol. Anyway, I'm looking forward to this. I like Thanwa. I have never watched Sammy before, besides that twin lakorn with Om and Min I guess. Storyline is... my type but also not my type.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait for this to air. It should air after n'rai.

Of course it seems they dramatize it even more

But I liked the old version even w/the nk being :weak:....but in a sense it takes a strong person to take in and handle all that shit.

My fav scene is when PK sar behind nk at the hospital looking/ feeling the pain nk is feeling.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don’t like how they make Sammie look in this drama. Idk, I was never into the story with Kob’s version. I like Sammie and Thanwa, but not the storyline.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don’t like how they make Sammie look in this drama. Idk, I was never into the story with Kob’s version. I like Sammie and Thanwa, but not the storyline.
Like another said. It like but hate the storyline.

I usually don't like to weak of nk but I enjoyed it. She's not weak perse but she choose peace for her family. They did dramatize it and made it more crazy hahaha....it a refreshing role from her raeng role. I see plenty of strong pra'nang and it was a bore because it's back and forth and no real storyline either.

I remember enjoying this and pk progress as he discover who nk is and loved her for her even when he didn't know the truth yet.

Similar to rita and Rome 1st lakorn

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hope they don't drag it

I found some ep of kob's version on YouTube.

The trailers seems more dramatic and more abuse.

I hope he gets in the accident sooner. In the older version it was ep 7. I hope it will happen sooner in this version

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ouu! Can't wait!!
Me too. Love sammy!

I didn't think I would like the old version (my mom LOVES kob) ...but i ended up enjoying it.

I miss sammy and it's nice to see her in a less raeng persona.

The old ost is good as well.

This version get sister seems crazier. . unless I blocked it out b4/ ffw her

When he fell in love..... even when he didn't know the truth. I think it was reveal a few ep b4 the ending as well.

Urg i hate her dad

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Me too. Love sammy!

I didn't think I would like the old version (my mom LOVES kob) ...but i ended up enjoying it.

I miss sammy and it's nice to see her in a less raeng persona.

The old ost is good as well.

This version get sister seems crazier. . unless I blocked it out b4/ ffw her

When he fell in love..... even when he didn't know the truth. I think it was reveal a few ep b4 the ending as well.

Urg i hate her dad
I have never really watched Sammy so this will be my first real time! It's too bad her role in here seems weak but I can live with it for some good slap/kiss or forced kiss, haha.

I watched the old version not too long ago... Like last year but I don't remember anything... Plus, there were no subs so I didn't understand anything. ): Lol. But, I like Thanwa and I hear a lot of good things about Sammy so I'm excited! I might check out the old version just to see what's supposed to happen but maybe it's better to just watch this one.. Hm.

Oh, anyone subbing this?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I have never really watched Sammy so this will be my first real time! It's too bad her role in here seems weak but I can live with it for some good slap/kiss or forced kiss, haha.

I watched the old version not too long ago... Like last year but I don't remember anything... Plus, there were no subs so I didn't understand anything. ): Lol. But, I like Thanwa and I hear a lot of good things about Sammy so I'm excited! I might check out the old version just to see what's supposed to happen but maybe it's better to just watch this one.. Hm.

Oh, anyone subbing this?
Sammy is really good.She worked herself from supporting to now but even now she is chop liver. Her role as a twin? W/Kelly is good. But I couldn't watch kelly so I only watched her clips.

Forced kiss and willing.

She is weak but it's good pra'nang scenes.

She don't see a Reason or have a desire to fight back. She wants peace and most importantly she just want her father's love and acceptance. She was brought up to be compliance.

The pra'nang scenes was good enough ....I ffw the rai ppl

Pk is such a brat. I like how she counter him w/mature reasoning