❤️[CH7] Lhong Ngao Jun (?) : Thanwa Suriyajak / Sammy Cowell

sarN

sarNie Granny
Good lord, the forum still have the old thread when the old verison air :risas3: , I felt old all the sudden . I remember the girls was hype up about it too , we all assumed there goin be an rscene lol but it turn out p'ek seduce her with his tear LOL.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh gosh I remember this one. It had good ratings so they dragged on and on and filmed the last episode on the same day it aired. Ah back when ch7 was a real mess, good thing they toned it down with the dragging these past couple of years. I guess on the bright side they cannot make the new version any worse.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I liked this lakorn and yes ch7 always drag things out...even now...wonder who nk is.... I'll love to see sammy be in a more timid role

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Dang this was the lakorn girls were screaming for Stefan including myself lol. Idk what I was thinking, now looking back on it hahahaha.

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
I only watched this recently (really enjoyed it) and still have slight withdrawals. Not sure I want to see new people playing the roles just yet...

I don't know who the p'ek actor is, but Mik would've really suited the role Thanakim.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I couldn’t get into this lakorn because not a fan of Stephen. Didn’t find him attractive at all back then. I’m glad they cast Thanwa in here!! I would like to see Thanwa and Green pair up again in here!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I really like the scene where stephen sat behind her at the clinic and looked all worried...she was on the phone saying her belly hurts.

I like mooka too...

I do perfer a differen't pk...not sure who I want

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ah this damn lakorn with the fake out pregnancy. It was so weird how they did that. Making us all think she was pregnant and turns out she just needed some pepto bismol.

I bet it will be Mookda.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Tbh I’m not feeling for this actor paying thanakim. He’s kinda short and there’s something abt him that I can’t get into. I would prefer mik or mike.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Noooo. This is one of my favourite drama and I used think Stephan was such a good looking guy back in the day.he was so hot when he squinted his eye slightly. Now he gone fat. I’m not even ready for a remake after I found out this actor is playing thanakim. I feel like the original one is the best and no remake can ever top the original.
Think I might watch this since it my fave dramas and see if it going to turn out as goood as the original. I doubt it.

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Noooo. This is one of my favourite drama and I used think Stephan was such a good looking guy back in the day.he was so hot when he squinted his eye slightly. Now he gone fat. I’m not even ready for a remake after I found out this actor is playing thanakim. I feel like the original one is the best and no remake can ever top the original.
Think I might watch this since it my fave dramas and see if it going to turn out as goood as the original. I doubt it.
It was a sad moment for me when I found out what Stephan looks like now lol. The new actor looks like a second lead. I also don't know any actress with the gentle vibe/aura needed for the character that Kob had.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg this lakorn, I remember girls used to pop into sarNworld chat at like 7 or 8 AM just to discuss this lakorn as it aired live lol! Mookda, for nang'ek, please!

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is the drama were I wanted to kill myself lol I just couldn't with nang ek. The wisdom her gma gave her, she took it to another level.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
This is the drama were I wanted to kill myself lol I just couldn't with nang ek. The wisdom her gma gave her, she took it to another level.
U can’t only be annoyed at her. I was mad at the guy throughout the drama. But in the end I kinda pity him.