❤️[CH7] Lhong Ngao Jun (?) : Thanwa Suriyajak / Sammy Cowell

Kate Chao

sarNie Egg
No, I remember them saying a total of 16 episode, so Tuesday will be the last episode :/ I hope there are good amount of them together ;)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
No, I remember them saying a total of 16 episode, so Tuesday will be the last episode :/ I hope there are good amount of them together ;)
It will be about khem....her recovery.....they all agree to take care of her...pk will marry her....then khem/mom realize her love.....sent no to pk ...at the last 5 min pra'nang HEA lol

Kate Chao

sarNie Egg
Yeah, it's so disappointing to watch because it's not about them it's more about the sister :/ they get so little scenes together and it's so rushed. It's like they don't or can't even do real kisses like their other lakorn and it's all angle :/ why? why? Why? Lol eerr so what if Thanwa has a girlfriend :/ and this lakorn will end when there is little to no long sweet scenes after the sister refuse pra'eks love...I want mummai to cast Thanwa and Sammy for one of their lakorn ;) it'll be juicy for sure ;)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it's so disappointing to watch because it's not about them it's more about the sister :/ they get so little scenes together and it's so rushed. It's like they don't or can't even do real kisses like their other lakorn and it's all angle :/ why? why? Why? Lol eerr so what if Thanwa has a girlfriend :/ and this lakorn will end when there is little to no long sweet scenes after the sister refuse pra'eks love...I want mummai to cast Thanwa and Sammy for one of their lakorn ;) it'll be juicy for sure ;)

Thanwa kissed in the other drama he had before this. I don't think that is the issues. It's the drama direction itself

Kate Chao

sarNie Egg
Thanwa kissed in the other drama he had before this. I don't think that is the issues. It's the drama direction itself
Yeah, I saw those kisses from his last 2 lakorn, this one sucks :/ when there's real kisses involve makes it more interesting especially with the couple you like as a coupe ahah

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I saw those kisses from his last 2 lakorn, this one sucks :/ when there's real kisses involve makes it more interesting especially with the couple you like as a coupe ahah
I felt they did it tastefully....but there wasn't enough pra'nang scenes. But I'm also not a big fan of the pairing....sooo

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know if they are still going to air today's episode? I didn't see it posted yet. Usually it air airs right before Hua Jai Sila....

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
The website that was watching finally uploaded the episode. I started freaking out when I didn't see it posted on time... Since it is getting close to the end, I'm all hype up... Such sadness!!!

Kate Chao

sarNie Egg
I know right! Omg! You can definitely feel their love in that bedroom scene. Omg I wish there was more of them and more or their love sweet or sad scenes. I hope they'll have another lakorn lining up for them to star in together

Kate Chao

sarNie Egg
NinjaKNN never added me to her fb account so I can watch it in subtitle :/ can someone tell her to add me please? ;)

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Overall, I definitely love the lakorn. But the fake kiss were such turn off... I wish they'd choose actors that are willing to do real kisses or go all out for their character. Thanwa and Sammy did awesome, but.... There is still a but.... I wish they had differentiated their personal life or feeling from their work... I know Thanwa can do really kisses, but why now... SIGH....