❤️[CH7] Khem Son Plai (Magic If Entertainment 2): Nune Woranuch / Thisa Varitthisa / Boom Kitkong / Euro Yotsawat

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Also, so is Thisa pairing with Euro? And Boom with Noon? Or what? Lol
So according to magicif_lakorn IG Thisa will be playing Cherd who is married to Reungboom (Pol http://instagr.am/p/COzZHMDjIy8/ ) . Cherd has an affair with Lanna (Boom ) while Lanna is set for arranged marriage with Yaowayot (Nune) , New will play as Thisa’s brother Chan. And Euro as New’s best friend Booret who secretly likes Thisa. So... I’m guessing Thisa might end up with Euro, cause his character is described as the guy who comforts Cherd.. and so on, probably another relationship like Nune and Got in krachao seeda lol. Plus Boom gets entangled between wanting to reconcile with Thisa but also doesn’t want to divorce Nune... so.. maybe he’ll choose Nune since he’s married to her. I don’t know just a guess.

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yeah agreed, Boom is a great actor. He's kind of cute in his baby faced way (I try to look past his very obvious and badly done nose job). I haven't liked much of Noon's recent stuff over these past couple of years. She is really starting to look haggard and tired these past couple of years. She's no longer fresh looking. The last time I really enjoyed her in a role was Thong Neur Gao. I like this cast and I like the fact that Noon's back at her home channel, I'll stay tuned. But please don't draw it out too much like Prom Pissaward.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't like how ch7 higher ups just got a tunnel view way of managing things. Gookgik can play N'ek but they keep on giving her the same one dimensional rai roles. This channel eh !
I think Noon is still pretty. Her last interesting role is this scary one she played with unbearable Pong. Since then she has been stuck in the same tired cheating storylines.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I don't like how ch7 higher ups just got a tunnel view way of managing things. Gookgik can play N'ek but they keep on giving her the same one dimensional rai roles. This channel eh !
I think Noon is still pretty. Her last interesting role is this scary one she played with unbearable Pong. Since then she has been stuck in the same tired cheating storylines.
it’s not just Ch7. A lot of channels work like that (I actually think Ch7 is a bit more open)

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
it’s not just Ch7. A lot of channels work like that (I actually think Ch7 is a bit more open)
I agreee. Ch7 create better storyline than other channel I must say. However, it the pairing. They just don’t know if the pranang are compatible or not. It either the girl is perfect for the role but the guy isn’t or the guy is perfect for the role but the girl isn’t. And how they should give other rai (e.g. googik) a chance to play n’ek or at least an opportunity to prove their ability. It infuriated that newbies like pupe,jinny and pinkploy,suddenly appear out of the blue and became a nek and was paired with every good looking actors before their original actress even get a chance to pair up with them.
man, if only they let me manage the company. I can guarantee u every drama would be a hit!

Sui

sarNie Egg
i am confused with nune, sometime she looks so young but other time looks more mature. But she doesn’t look 40 according to be. I wish she does more diverse and daring roles than of a cheated wife.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I’m more excited about Euro. I liked him in Mathurot Loghan, so I want to see as p’ek to see what he’s worth

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The music sounds like it’s from a mind century American movies or a preset from a video editing app. I can’t tell what this is about, is it a comedy or drama?

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

Vico

sarNie Adult
Same novelist as Krachao Seeda and Tawan Tok Din hahahaha
And Sawan Biang, Lhong Fai, Plerng Boon, Fai Gaem Prae, Samee See Thong, Kharm See Tan Dorn, Badaan Jai, Reun Manut and many, many others (she has wrote so many novels)

CPY

GotomySin
And Sawan Biang, Lhong Fai, Plerng Boon, Fai Gaem Prae, Samee See Thong, Kharm See Tan Dorn, Badaan Jai, Reun Manut and many, many others (she has wrote so many novels)
Ya a 91 years old novelist.