❤️[CH7] Khem Son Plai (Magic If Entertainment 2): Nune Woranuch / Thisa Varitthisa / Boom Kitkong / Euro Yotsawat

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I know Thisa is the Mistress/Adulterer here but I feel like her character isn't intentionally bad if that even makes sense lol like someone said, seems like a Club Friday drama. Teaser almost makes me feel bad for her and want to root for her lol

While Nune's character is obviously a strong willed no nonsense can't be stepped on female lead which I like too but just based off the teaser I'm more drawn to thisa's character. Yes she slept with someone's husband but he seems to lead her on, she seems to have a mean/abusive husband.

Kind of like Han So Hee's character in 'The World of the Married' where viewers don't like her obviously bc she's the mistress but they can't help but feel for her too once you see the story progress.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Side note-- Nune and Thisa having been sharing the cutest pictures of them together. I've never watched any same gender romance drama before but shoooo if these two do one lol I'll watch! Screenshot_20220416-151742_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220416-151829_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20220416-151903_Instagram.jpg

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Apparently the trailer is out today...
Lol what happened to Thisa's face? It screams botox everywhere. Noon is older than Thisa yet she looks juicier than Thisa in here.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
There is a craze for BL ...but GL never seem to be done yet....fully ad a main theme

Just an observation

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I just saw some clips of Noon and Kao kissing lip to lip. Has Noon ever done real kisses before bc i don't think I've seen her do real kisses before? Anyways it's kinda weird to see Noon and Kao play as a couple when back then Kao used to play as her nephew.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I just saw some clips of Noon and Kao kissing lip to lip. Has Noon ever done real kisses before bc i don't think I've seen her do real kisses before? Anyways it's kinda weird to see Noon and Kao play as a couple when back then Kao used to play as her nephew.
I think she did with Josh?

It is a Lil weird since he played her nephew....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
She had a real kiss with Paul in Rahut Rissaya and I think with Pong in Kah Khong Kon.