❤️[CH7] Khem Son Plai (Magic If Entertainment 2): Nune Woranuch / Thisa Varitthisa / Boom Kitkong / Euro Yotsawat

Mannie

sarNie Adult

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This appears to be a remake of a 1996 Channel 3 drama. Looks like there are 3 main couples.

Nune could be reprising Mam Jintara's role?

I found a synopsis here. As usual, have to rely on Google Translate 55555.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Nah, I think Thisa is reprising Mam’s role, Noon will mostly likely reprising the older actress role if goes according to age.
Someone has the character matching to the original cast.
http://instagr.am/p/COzPUEhjTjn/
Right, Preeyanuch turns out to be a year older than Mam Jintara (though she looks younger in photos 555).

So apparently Mam Jintara is the youngest of the 3 female leads. Pie Jarunee is the oldest, followed by Preeyanuch.

The pairings in the original version are as follows:

Billy O - Preeyanuch
Noom S - Mam J
Duke P - Pie J

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Right, Preeyanuch turns out to be a year older than Mam Jintara (though she looks younger in photos 555).

So apparently Mam Jintara is the youngest of the 3 female leads. Pie Jarunee is the oldest, followed by Preeyanuch.

The pairings in the original version are as follows:

Billy O - Preeyanuch
Noom S - Mam J
Duke P - Pie J
Thanks for the info. I just know that Mam is the youngest out of the out of the three cus she started way after the other two, I think. So Thisa may not be taking Mam’s role is the youngest.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I can’t help but think it’s kinda weird that Nune is cast in this since the rest of the actors are at least 12 years younger than her.
And I may sound like a b*** here but she definitely looks her age (40years old) so that’s really weird if she’s supposed to play a character who’s suppose to be the same age than them (they’re all around 28 years old)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I believe the old version is on YouTube or was. My mom was watching it cause she’s a big Jarunee and Mam fan.

I caught bits and pieces and it’s another one of those slice of life/adultery stories. But since it’s old school it wasn’t raeng or spicy. Preeyanuch is married to Num but cheated on him with Billy. Num is crazy and abused Preeyanuch after the affair came out. Meanwhile Billy married Mam-I think it was a parents arranged marriage thing? Preeyanuch got divorced from Num and later started dating Nino. Then Billy and Preeyanuch resumed their affair and when Mam found out she miscarried their baby and left Billy.

Jarunee is Preeyanuch’s friend. I think her guy was married too but lied to her so unlike her friend, she unknowingly became the mistress. I say it's more about the women's journey/character development. The men were just big a*holes.

Is it just me or has Noon been stuck in adultery theme lakorns for years now?

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, seriously! Of all the actors there is. They chose boom. U have got to be kidding me. They could’ve chose newwiee as the main. I wouldn’t even mind euro as the main lead. First I was disappointed in finding out that blew was gonna be in sroi nakee. Now it’s boom in this. I’m out!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
To be real honest... I’m just happy because Nune and Thisa will be in 1 drama together, even tho I think their characters aren’t going to get along lol...Jeab & Pim are the producers so that’s probably why they chose Boom, he seems like their favorite lol. Thai producers be making favoritism so obvious I swear...anyways lol I can’t get over the fact that ch7 haven’t yet paired Thisa and Mike... like I’m dying to see them together..... I was really hoping Thisa’s next drama was with him. :worship2:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
To be real honest... I’m just happy because Nune and Thisa will be in 1 drama together, even tho I think their characters aren’t going to get along lol...Jeab & Pim are the producers so that’s probably why they chose Boom, he seems like their favorite lol. Thai producers be making favoritism so obvious I swear...anyways lol I can’t get over the fact that ch7 haven’t yet paired Thisa and Mike... like I’m dying to see them together..... I was really hoping Thisa’s next drama was with him. :worship2:
I was hoping Mike and her were pairing up too. I wonder who Mike’s next nek will be. Hopefully not someone he paired up with already! The only person I wouldn’t mind seeing again is him and Preaw since they didn’t end up together in their lakorn.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I was hoping Mike and her were pairing up too. I wonder who Mike’s next nek will be. Hopefully not someone he paired up with already! The only person I wouldn’t mind seeing again is him and Preaw since they didn’t end up together in their lakorn.
Yes. Praew and Mike would be nice too. But who knows... maybe he’ll be pairing up with some newbies too...

Vico

sarNie Adult
I believe the old version is on YouTube or was. My mom was watching it cause she’s a big Jarunee and Mam fan.

I caught bits and pieces and it’s another one of those slice of life/adultery stories. But since it’s old school it wasn’t raeng or spicy. Preeyanuch is married to Num but cheated on him with Billy. Num is crazy and abused Preeyanuch after the affair came out. Meanwhile Billy married Mam-I think it was a parents arranged marriage thing? Preeyanuch got divorced from Num and later started dating Nino. Then Billy and Preeyanuch resumed their affair and when Mam found out she miscarried their baby and left Billy.

Jarunee is Preeyanuch’s friend. I think her guy was married too but lied to her so unlike her friend, she unknowingly became the mistress. I say it's more about the women's journey/character development. The men were just big a*holes.

Is it just me or has Noon been stuck in adultery theme lakorns for years now?
so… would you mind spoiling the ending ? Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ?