❤️[CH7] Jak Satroo Soo Hua Jai (Mummai) : Mik Thongraya / Aum Patchrapa

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This is ending Friday and I’ve been tuning into the last couple of episodes. Gosh, the uncle is so evil. I’m glad the pranangs are smarter than the villains though! This is doing pretty well with ratings too. I wonder if this will be Aum’s last lakorn. I was surprised she even came back to play in here! Lol

forgotusername

Miksmouse
The lakorn is fun and the ratings for this one is pretty good, if you go into the ratings detail it does pretty well in the urban area as well compared to other airing CH7 lakorns.
Happy for my boy.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
This is ending Friday and I’ve been tuning into the last couple of episodes. Gosh, the uncle is so evil. I’m glad the pranangs are smarter than the villains though! This is doing pretty well with ratings too. I wonder if this will be Aum’s last lakorn. I was surprised she even came back to play in here! Lol
I heard the lakorn was extended i think Neko has the right amount of episodes, I just hope it won't drag

lani

sarNie Hatchling
So only a few people are watching this lakorn right.....That's why it is so quiet here

To me it is a good lakorn maybe because I love Aum haha ...and now I love Mik cos of this lakorn too. Age difference isn't matter,they really look perfect together and their chemistry is amazing.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
So only a few people are watching this lakorn right.....That's why it is so quiet here

To me it is a good lakorn maybe because I love Aum haha ...and now I love Mik cos of this lakorn too. Age difference isn't matter,they really look perfect together and their chemistry is amazing.
Don't worry im also watching. I'm glad ur starting to like Mik! He deserves even more love. This lakorn is the most successful one in CH7 at the moment from all airing lakorns, the breakdown shows more that 5 in urban areas too, the others are mostly around 2 or 3 in urban areas and decent ratings are carried by the rural. The online viewers are also at 100k so asianfuse is definitely not the measure for success in this case.

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana

count me in..been watching this from 1st ep..actually i got excited before it's airing date because it's been a long time i watched P' Aum lakorn..:thumbup:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn has no business being so long. I think I was kicking myself by episode 15. I really hated the last episode with a passion.

Aum and Mik were fine together and chemistry was decent. Aum looks fresher than Noon. She can pull mid 30's. I liked the character of Sophita, she was strong and no nonsense. Aum's acting was bad in the first couple of episodes, she acted like a newbie in their first lakorn. Her acting got better throughout the episodes and more like a newbie acting in their 3rd lakorn LOL. She's good in the emotional and mental breakdown scenes though. It seems like she was struggling getting into character in the beginning, I guess it's because she's been away from the small screen for a while now. The lakorn was weird in the beginning too, I was wondering what the heck was this lakorn trying to be. I liked Mik's character too and I liked how they gave him a full backstory. Once he was in love, he was always supportive of Sophita and protective of her. It was nice to see the leads acknowledge their attraction to one another. That bed scene would have been hotttt if Mik was with a more age appropriate lead. I mean they were fine together despite the 14 year age difference but at times they had a more brother/sister chemistry about them. It's soooo weird seeing Pete in this lakorn and in this role, I mean he was Aum's pra'ek more than 20 years ago and now she's calling him uncle in this lakorn. And then there is Pim who is the same age as Aum but her character is supposed to be 20 years older than her. Aum looks young for her age but she ain't that young LOL. Poor Pete and Pim. Pete looks weird, the botox isn't helping.

You could tell the twist from a mile away. I already correctly guessed who got Rin pregnant in the beginning. They kind of messed up with Rawin's character too. Like at one point he was like "I loved Rin and I will protect your sister at all costs" but his actions showed otherwise. At no point was he remotely interested in Sophita's well being and he was the one that was always trying to harm her. Then with the subplot with his mom randomly thrown in. They should have just better developed him loving Rin all along and him secretly being a good guy or something. Kritha was such a one dimensional villain too, he should have had more substance. Literally his whole storyline was him being a scum that wanted his friend's company. He could have had a backstory or something. Then they had to drag the lakorn during the last 3 episodes just to show Kritha and his never ending plotting. I hated the subplot where the pra'ek pretends to have betrayed the n'ek to go work for the bad guy and then acts like a cold asshole to her. This is one of the most overused plots and I hate it almost as much as the amnesia trope. This subplot was seriously a waste of time and it was so stupid that they made Krittha want Jett to work for him so much that he kidnaps and tortures his friend. Why make Krittha so pathetic for no reason? Not only that they make him "die" in a fire only to have him come back and take up 2/3 of the last episode to make trouble yet again. The last episode was so unnecessary and idiotic. Krittha's bond villain antics were not fun to watch. Why the frickity frack do I want to watch him make Jett run around looking into the barrels???? HUH KANTANA???? Don't they know I hate it when lakorn are more than 15 episodes for no reason. 15 episodes is usually a good idea. 16 episode's is pushing it if not for a good reason. 17 episodes is really pushing it and by 18 episodes there is just nothing else to tell. The friend, Pong, was funny. They could have spent more time with him and Tubtim. They pretty much had no scenes together

This lakorn has no business being so long. I think I was kicking myself by episode 15. I really hated the last episode with a passion.

Aum and Mik were fine together and chemistry was decent. Aum looks fresher than Noon. She can pull mid 30's. I liked the character of Sophita, she was strong and no nonsense. Aum's acting was bad in the first couple of episodes, she acted like a newbie in their first lakorn. Her acting got better throughout the episodes and more like a newbie acting in their 3rd lakorn LOL. She's good in the emotional and mental breakdown scenes though. It seems like she was struggling getting into character in the beginning, I guess it's because she's been away from the small screen for a while now. The lakorn was weird in the beginning too, I was wondering what the heck was this lakorn trying to be. I liked Mik's character too and I liked how they gave him a full backstory. Once he was in love, he was always supportive of Sophita and protective of her. It was nice to see the leads acknowledge their attraction to one another. That bed scene would have been hotttt if Mik was with a more age appropriate lead. I mean they were fine together despite the 14 year age difference but at times they had a more brother/sister chemistry about them. It's soooo weird seeing Pete in this lakorn and in this role, I mean he was Aum's pra'ek more than 20 years ago and now she's calling him uncle in this lakorn. And then there is Pim who is the same age as Aum but her character is supposed to be 20 years older than her. Aum looks young for her age but she ain't that young LOL. Poor Pete and Pim. Pete looks weird, the botox isn't helping.

You could tell the twist from a mile away. I already correctly guessed who got Rin pregnant in the beginning. They kind of messed up with Rawin's character too. Like at one point he was like "I loved Rin and I will protect your sister at all costs" but his actions showed otherwise. At no point was he remotely interested in Sophita's well being and he was the one that was always trying to harm her. Then with the subplot with his mom randomly thrown in. They should have just better developed him loving Rin all along and him secretly being a good guy or something. Kritha was such a one dimensional villain too, he should have had more substance. Literally his whole storyline was him being a scum that wanted his friend's company. He could have had a backstory or something. Then they had to drag the lakorn during the last 3 episodes just to show Kritha and his never ending plotting. I hated the subplot where the pra'ek pretends to have betrayed the n'ek to go work for the bad guy and then acts like a cold asshole to her. This is one of the most overused plots and I hate it almost as much as the amnesia trope. This subplot was seriously a waste of time and it was so stupid that they made Krittha want Jett to work for him so much that he kidnaps and tortures his friend. Why make Krittha so pathetic for no reason? Not only that they make him "die" in a fire only to have him come back and take up 2/3 of the last episode to make trouble yet again. The last episode was so unnecessary and idiotic. Krittha's bond villain antics were not fun to watch. Why the frickity frack do I want to watch him make Jett run around looking into the barrels???? HUH KANTANA???? Don't they know I hate it when lakorn are more than 15 episodes for no reason. 15 episodes is usually a good idea. 16 episode's is pushing it if not for a good reason. 17 episodes is really pushing it and by 18 episodes there is just nothing else to tell. The friend, Pong, was funny. They could have spent more time with him and Tubtim. They pretty much had no scenes together
Hi! This is my favorite lakorn and I loved to see your point on it, it just shows how people's opinions on chemistry can differ, since I saw no age gap between Aum and Mik lol, (Unless she cried, I could see she was a bit old) but I thought they have the best chemistry (one of the best) and I also see how you thought it was dragged out because for me the worst point in this was Kritha trying to chase around them when he should have been dead, talk about a annoying villain lol