❤️[CH7] Insee Daeng (Nine Bever Films): Bow Maylada/Om Akapan/Off Chanapol/Maggi Apa

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Bow has 3 lakorns this year, but she hasn’t announce any lakorn after this. Is she having anything after this?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Her contract almost end. So I think she's considering to renew or going freelance.
I see... in one of the interview, she said that she’ll be staying with ch7. I hope she stays a bit longer cus I still want to see her pair with Mik again. :)

sincerely.nj

sarNie Egg
I see... in one of the interview, she said that she’ll be staying with ch7. I hope she stays a bit longer cus I still want to see her pair with Mik again. :)
I hope she can go freelance tho. I want to see her act alongside other channel actors as well. If she stick, we'll only be seeing her with the same circle of actors. I'm a new lakorn fan and I've only watched her lakorn and a few others so far. Bow is my fav since her lakorn is the first one I happened to pick up. ;)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I hope she can go freelance tho. I want to see her act alongside other channel actors as well. If she stick, we'll only be seeing her with the same circle of actors. I'm a new lakorn fan and I've only watched her lakorn and a few others so far. Bow is my fav since her lakorn is the first one I happened to pick up. ;)
I do want to see her go freelance. She has already paired up with all the popular actor at ch7. She is pretty popular at ch7 so if she move now, she’ll loses her popularity. Eventually she’ll go freelance like her other co-actors.

sincerely.nj

sarNie Egg
I do want to see her go freelance. She has already paired up with all the popular actor at ch7. She is pretty popular at ch7 so if she move now, she’ll loses her popularity. Eventually she’ll go freelance like her other co-actors.
Well, that is true. Might not be in the near future i guess.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
i find bow cute but not a beauty to look at and i can not finish any of her lakorn. that my oppion

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i find bow cute but not a beauty to look at and i can not finish any of her lakorn. that my oppion

I don't find her cute or pretty....but I don't think she's ugly. I'm Eh and neutral on her looks....

I tried her lakorn and also can't finish them

sincerely.nj

sarNie Egg
anyone watching this currently? how is it so far? i'm waiting for subs which definitely won't be up this soon. not even sure if anyone will sub it.