❤️[CH7] Hua Jai Look Poochai (Media Studio): Now Tisanart / Kem Hussawee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Im not surprised with the ratings cus the lakorn is like steady. There's no twist, no peaks, no cliffhanging moments. It's actually kinda boring if not for some steamy scenes.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
This isn't the place to talk about it but because it was mentioned, I feel like I need to say something. Now that I'm over that koojin thing between Bow and Michael, I can finally talk about it. I'm neutral towards Michael now. I'll follow his lakorns if and only the actress he stars with is someone I like, which is Now and Mookda coming up. So I have no choice but to support the girls hahahaha.

But back to the MB thing, sure they played on the koojin stuff, call me delusional but I was one of the closest fans that believed they were a thing. Like on talking term, studying each other phase. LOL. There were just some moments I saw of them together that made me believe that. Period hahaha. They really didn't specify what went down between them but yes it was bad because even their moms unfollowed each other. Bow's mom even threw shade at Michael at that one event he had with Bow and PL by cropping him off hahahahah. I don't wanna believe it but I'm pretty sure PL was involved somehow, intentionally or not. No I'm not saying PL was a third hand in this so called relationship but she was partially the cause. The whole timing couldn't be more accurate. That whole hyporcite statement of him saying he didn't want his career focused on the whole koojin w/ Bow thing but went to do fan service with PL, I'm sure it was a half excuse. But the main reason probably bc Michael wasn't interested in Bow anymore probably bc he was more interested in PL (now this is just my theory). This little interview probably have the answer to everything. This was during her recording for the OST for HNM and she was asked a question regarding a relationship in the past. Now ppl will think, maybe she's not talking about Michael, no I'm pretty sure she's talking about him LOL. A translation of her part.

Q: Have you ever experienced a relationship where it couldn't happen?
B: I didn't understand his lifestyle. Before that we were always arguing. We would find topics to argue about til I didn't understand what was going on. So he just ghosted on me. I was starting to fall in love with him but I felt we couldn't go on anymore.

Q: Your feelings that day?
B: I thought to myself I wouldn't cry, I wouldn't cry but I just cried my eyes out. But I understood. His reason was that I was too young. I had a childish personality.

Q: How did you overcome it?
B: It was actually an experience for me to show me what part of me wasn't good. But sometimes you have to get hurt. If we get to feel something for so long, we get to learn from it, it'll let us know how to deal with it.

I'm sure both Michael and Bow are at fault but I've always been a Team Bow so let's end it right here LOL.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This isn't the place to talk about it but because it was mentioned, I feel like I need to say something. Now that I'm over that koojin thing between Bow and Michael, I can finally talk about it. I'm neutral towards Michael now. I'll follow his lakorns if and only the actress he stars with is someone I like, which is Now and Mookda coming up. So I have no choice but to support the girls hahahaha.

But back to the MB thing, sure they played on the koojin stuff, call me delusional but I was one of the closest fans that believed they were a thing. Like on talking term, studying each other phase. LOL. There were just some moments I saw of them together that made me believe that. Period hahaha. They really didn't specify what went down between them but yes it was bad because even their moms unfollowed each other. Bow's mom even threw shade at Michael at that one event he had with Bow and PL by cropping him off hahahahah. I don't wanna believe it but I'm pretty sure PL was involved somehow, intentionally or not. No I'm not saying PL was a third hand in this so called relationship but she was partially the cause. The whole timing couldn't be more accurate. That whole hyporcite statement of him saying he didn't want his career focused on the whole koojin w/ Bow thing but went to do fan service with PL, I'm sure it was a half excuse. But the main reason probably bc Michael wasn't interested in Bow anymore probably bc he was more interested in PL (now this is just my theory). This little interview probably have the answer to everything. This was during her recording for the OST for HNM and she was asked a question regarding a relationship in the past. Now ppl will think, maybe she's not talking about Michael, no I'm pretty sure she's talking about him LOL. A translation of her part.

B: I didn't understand his lifestyle. Before that we were always arguing. We would find topics to argue about til I didn't understand what was going on. So he just ghosted on me. I was starting to fall in love with him but I felt we couldn't go on anymore.

B: I thought to myself I wouldn't cry, I wouldn't cry but I just cried my eyes out. But I understood. His reason was that I was too young. I had a childish personality.

B: It was actually an experience for me to show me what part of me wasn't good. But sometimes you have to get hurt. If we get to feel something for so long, we get to learn from it, it'll let us know how to deal with it.

I'm sure both Michael and Bow are at fault but I've always been a Team Bow so let's end it right here LOL.
Thanks for your analysis Tubby! I completely agree with everything you've said. That interview really shines a light on things. I remember during the end of Norah days Mike seemed pretty distant. And Bow was talking about how mad he got when she accidentally slapped him too hard in a scene, which made me not like his personality. Poor Bow, it must have been puppy love for her while Mike being the older man didn't take it seriously at all. They had an event together like a year ago and I was expecting them to at least be civil to one another but they completely avoided each other.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I didn't follow them because I didn't like either 1

I read/listen to their interview. I feel they are both at fault. I also feel like playing the koo jin game turns out bad .....hope they both learn from it....they both seem to be doing well....soo

I'll watch him with actresses I like (I'll try it since I like the girl) but can't really say I'm his fan.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Yep things went down during Norah....I had a hard time finishing that lakorn was because of this. Bow was the only one promoting that lakorn through social media while Michael didn't. he does it once in a while. Instead he was promoting stuff with PL. I was like :confused0:Even his fanclub didn't bother to promote her at all....good times LOL. Thank god I got over this koojin ordeal but can't help but still feel bitter sometimes hahahhahahahahahah

But back to this lakorn, someone enlighten me because I am confused. It is clear on Pin's part that she loves him but I can't figure out if Nop truly loves her like he says. Honestly everything he tells his friends that he loves her blah blah, I second guess it LOL. Like do you bruh? I don't know if it's Nop or Kem hahaha..I can't read through him. And I feel like the mystery behind Nop's dad's death has more to it than we know. Yes, his mom/aunt said that Buncha who is now Plew killed the dad but we didn't see it with our own eyes. We only saw he was at the scene of the crime. Surely Pin's dad is a bad person but I personally fele like eh didn't and someone else did and this whole misunderstanding is really goign to blow up in Nop's face later on. And Pin better not forgive him that easily either.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yep things went down during Norah....I had a hard time finishing that lakorn was because of this. Bow was the only one promoting that lakorn through social media while Michael didn't. he does it once in a while. Instead he was promoting stuff with PL. I was like :confused0:Even his fanclub didn't bother to promote her at all....good times LOL. Thank god I got over this koojin ordeal but can't help but still feel bitter sometimes hahahhahahahahahah

But back to this lakorn, someone enlighten me because I am confused. It is clear on Pin's part that she loves him but I can't figure out if Nop truly loves her like he says. Honestly everything he tells his friends that he loves her blah blah, I second guess it LOL. Like do you bruh? I don't know if it's Nop or Kem hahaha..I can't read through him. And I feel like the mystery behind Nop's dad's death has more to it than we know. Yes, his mom/aunt said that Buncha who is now Plew killed the dad but we didn't see it with our own eyes. We only saw he was at the scene of the crime. Surely Pin's dad is a bad person but I personally fele like eh didn't and someone else did and this whole misunderstanding is really goign to blow up in Nop's face later on. And Pin better not forgive him that easily either.
I am not fully watching it but I feel like he do love her but his hatred is too strong and his thirst for revenge. He is using her to get to her dad...hurt him how he hurt him and his family.

Revenge have no real rhyme or reason.....typical nam nao crap hahaha

He'll regret it later once he realizes what he lost and his love...blah...blag hahaha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
If she's pregnant then maybe they'll use the extreme ending where she'll run away and have the baby then 3-4 years later come back with the child running to his/her daddy, they hug, they cry, she forgive him and they live happily ever after :rolleyes:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies

Idk. But I've never liked Mike from the very beginning. Lol. He just gives me the NoNO vibes. But boy do I love Bow! One of ch7 best actress for sure!

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
As much as I like Nop and Pin together, I’m not sure I can really see the love Nop has for Pin. She’s genuinely in love with him and I can’t see that from him. I know the plan was to make her fall in love with him for revenge but I’m not seeing that he’s really falling in love with her too. Like every time they have a sweet moment and she falls in love more, he’s like smirking on the side like his plan is working.... maybe I need to sit down and watch this thoroughly lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
As much as I like Nop and Pin together, I’m not sure I can really see the love Nop has for Pin. She’s genuinely in love with him and I can’t see that from him. I know the plan was to make her fall in love with him for revenge but I’m not seeing that he’s really falling in love with her too. Like every time they have a sweet moment and she falls in love more, he’s like smirking on the side like his plan is working.... maybe I need to sit down and watch this thoroughly lol
How many episodes does the lakorn have ?