❤️[CH7] Hua Jai Look Poochai (Media Studio): Now Tisanart / Kem Hussawee

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 would never allow Now to pair with the likes of Mik ! Lucky she got to work with Mike again and it is only cause Singha (sorry but she is a lil manly imo) had to step down ! I wish Mik and Mike could work with Sammy ! But here again the channel is so against it !
Agree.....at least she gets better pk than sammy and more lakorns

He is doing ok for his 2nd lakorn. I'm lenient/ don't really notice on acting.....so if I mention bad acting then it's extremely bad lol

They ask now if she will move with new.... .

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 would never allow Now to pair with the likes of Mik ! Lucky she got to work with Mike again and it is only cause Singha (sorry but she is a lil manly imo) had to step down ! I wish Mik and Mike could work with Sammy ! But here again the channel is so against it !
Agree.....at least she gets better pk than sammy and more lakorns

He is doing ok for his 2nd lakorn. I'm lenient/ don't really notice on acting.....so if I mention bad acting then it's extremely bad lol

They ask now if she will move with new.... .hahaha...they promoted peak soo much and she left them to freelance....urg.... I'm bitter she got more lakorn/popular nk and fun storyline than sammy.

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I'm behind in a lot of lakorns I want to watch. This is on my list haha I'm glimpsing through episode 1... why does this feel like the Man Series part 1?? Ugh the brother is the exact same, wanting to be doctor.. P'ek gets misunderstood, nang aek is rich.... hahah the leads are more appealing in here though. Kem's voice is kinda like Tor's, very high pitched. I'm going to have to get used to it lol. Now is absolutely stunning and acting is always so on point. I love her!

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Kem reminds me of Arnus, a more baby faced version. He’s so hot and makes a great pair with Now. She’s such a great actress, idk why Ch.7 is sleeping on her!! Does anyone when her contract is up?

CPY

GotomySin
Kem reminds me of Arnus, a more baby faced version. He’s so hot and makes a great pair with Now. She’s such a great actress, idk why Ch.7 is sleeping on her!! Does anyone when her contract is up?

The Ch offered few lakorns to her but she couldn't accept that time because of her study. When she graduated, obviously there are new faces joining in. Thank God she proved her values from Sai Lohit and Nang Rai. That's why now she's getting offers.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
The Ch offered few lakorns to her but she couldn't accept that time because of her study. When she graduated, obviously there are new faces joining in. Thank God she proved her values from Sai Lohit and Nang Rai. That's why now she's getting offers.
Ok, that makes sense now. I started following her work recently, it was Sai Lo Hit where she grasp my attention and I’ve be slowly watching her older lakorns.

CPY

GotomySin
Ok, that makes sense now. I started following her work recently, it was Sai Lo Hit where she grasp my attention and I’ve be slowly watching her older lakorns.
I think she got one upcoming lakorn. But I'm not watching that one because I boycott the pra'ek

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think she got one upcoming lakorn. But I'm not watching that one because I boycott the pra'ek
I don’t like Michael much either cus he’s a hypocrite. Lol. I’ll only watch him if I like the actress.

Reactions: CPY