❤️[CH7] Fah Mee Tawan (Mongkol Karn Lakorn): Donut Phattarapon/Prapye Ramida

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I have to agree with you! This is my first Donut lakorn and I'm impressed. I remember watching a video clip where the director or producer mentioned that they wanted a cast that has yet to be seen before (somewhere along there) and it worked! I'm drawn into Donut's character (reason why I haven't dropped) and I like how they didn't use a recycle nang rai and casted Net.

Thank you for the very detailed post! I'll definitely tuned in for more Donut! haha
For me, he is one of the actors who most grew in acting. If you compare his previous works and this one, he really did well. Prapye also. I didn't know Jeab (playing Net). I think everybody is doing great! The directing is also doing well.

Ania

sarNie Egg
Oh no, not only has Paul lost his uncle, now he's also lost his father! And the inheritance (for now at least). That poor boy has to take one blow after another.

I was actually surprised that they killed off khun Paramee, I was really hoping for a nice happy ending between Paul and his dad... Oh well...

Looking forward to the last two eps and seeing knun Net get what she deserves! She's disgusting, I can't believe that Nai teamed up with her against Paul!

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Finale rating 5.2
I think it was for ep 17, no? Yesterday's ep (18) hit 5.6 in general. Anyways, good ratings for me, considering a lot of things ("newbies" on the cast, situation in Thailand, running against Bella/Pope's lakorn (just my opinion).
In general, for me, it was a good lakorn, well written, good pace, great acting from everybody, consistent project, great OST. All together, made a very good lakorn. Got into my TOP 5 from all time lakorns (from the ones I've watched hahahahahahahaha)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I think it was for ep 17, no? Yesterday's ep (18) hit 5.6 in general. Anyways, good ratings for me, considering a lot of things ("newbies" on the cast, situation in Thailand, running against Bella/Pope's lakorn (just my opinion).
In general, for me, it was a good lakorn, well written, good pace, great acting from everybody, consistent project, great OST. All together, made a very good lakorn. Got into my TOP 5 from all time lakorns (from the ones I've watched hahahahahahahaha)
Just watched a few episodes and I like it a lot.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, you are correct. It ended with a 5.6 for the ending. http://instagr.am/p/CHckqyoFbSO/

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes, you are correct. It ended with a 5.6 for the ending. http://instagr.am/p/CHckqyoFbSO/
I seen both lakorns and Bella lakorn is superior to this one. It has a better storyline and character growth. What makes this better is that they also have great supporting characters

This lakorn is the typical lakorn....naive nk who only fight back with pk and one else. Pk is hot and cold.....revenge.....it will either click or it doesn't. It is a tired recycle plot which I do enjoy sometimes depending on how it vibes with me. I enjoyed pim (where she is a singer.

To me...it don't matter who the actor is....it's how the story can capture and sustain the audiences

Last edited:

vina

sarNie Egg
I am enjoying this lakorn so much, it is so entertaining this is like Hua Jai Sila all over again for me. I have never fast-forwarded any scenes yet and I am at episode 12 now. I hope to see Donut to be paired up with my fave Mookda in the future. CH7 has a lot of promising actors on their rosters.

vina

sarNie Egg
Done watching in 3 days without fast-forwarding any scenes. The only complaint I have was the last 2 episodes were way too rushed but overall it's a pretty entertaining lakorn for me with a re-watchable value of 8.5/10 bcoz of Donut Phattharapon. I will be looking forward to see his upcoming projects next.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I'm finally caught up. I have to say that I kind of like Paul taking his revenge on everybody, but I'm not so cool with Nai getting hurt in the process... But it's so evident that he doesn't REALLY want her to get hurt - she's allowed to get hurt only by him :p :p
Well said. Totally agree with you.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
totally love this!!! hope this 2 become koojin and star in another drama again... when i watched this drama, i can see an adult version of gmmtv's nanon in donut, lol.... though i find donut really hot especially his smirk and his badass moments especially that part where he's leaning in the car and catching singkorn on the act...
and might i add that his voice is so damn sexy and deep!!!

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
totally love this!!! hope this 2 become koojin and star in another drama again... when i watched this drama, i can see an adult version of gmmtv's nanon in donut, lol.... though i find donut really hot especially his smirk and his badass moments especially that part where he's leaning in the car and catching singkorn on the act...
and might i add that his voice is so damn sexy and deep!!!
It didn't click with me (the script) but I find these two really cute together.

I like the nk. What other lakorns has she been in?

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It didn't click with me (the script) but in find these two really cute together.

I like the nk. What other lakorns has she been in?
I believe her first primetime Lakorn as a full nek is Suay Sorn Kom with Porshe and Grace. I’m excited to see her Lakorn with Weir. Hope her popularity grows!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So I decided to skim through because I find them adorable together....

The cliché trope was killing me. Tle needs to tone down on the melodrama. He did the same thing in nang rai. She got cancer.

Also the attempt kiss that took like 5 mins..omg....but they had a great kissing scene. It was done well. What a real kiss looks like.

I hope they reunite in a better script