❤️[CH7] Fah Mee Tawan (Mongkol Karn Lakorn): Donut Phattarapon/Prapye Ramida

rummanz

sarNie Egg
Actually, I've read one summary for next week episodes. I don't know how much of this is trustworthy, but I'll put it under the spoiler tag. BEAR IN MIND THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH OF IT WILL REALLY HAPPEN OR NOT. Some of it looks likes will happen considering some bts I've seen. But others don't. So read with a hint of caution hahahahahahah. And Read it at your own risk hahahahahahahaha HUGE SPOILERS!!!!!

Paul feels guilty for leaving Nai in the rain tied and takes care of her afterwards. Net/Singkorn will find out where Nai/Paul are hidden and are going to send gangsters to kill them. I think Nai's brother will show up to help them. Somehow, Net/Singkorn will lie to Paramee saying Nai is dead and he is going to collapse (more so because he is being poisoned and not being given the right medication (Net is trying to kill him). Seh is going to convince him to give her power of attorney on Crown Diamond.
Back to Nai and Paul, she is trying to help him forgive his father, then they are getting well together, they will confess their love for each other, sleep together etc etc. Nai convinces Paul to talk things out with his father. While they are going back, Paramee will get the shares to Crown Diamond back, given by Khun Ken before he was shot. Among the documents, there is a paper in wich Paramee will finally find out that Paul is his son. They will reconcile but soon after Paramee collapses once and for all and dies. Paul will be arrested, accused of causing Khun Ken (and maybe Kun Paramee) deaths. Somehow he is going to escape prison. Net/Singkorn will make a false will in which Paramee gives Net everything from Suriyakan and she starts commanding Crown Diamond. And looks like Nai will get pregnant. BUT LIKE I SAID, IT IS A NOT OFFICIAL SUMMARY I READ. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH OF IT IS TRUE. Some infos look plausible for me, but I don't know about some others. Bear in mind that some might not happen.
wow this sounds good to me .Thank you for putting it out here. of course no one can be completely sure.We can know exact things only after it ends.
I just hope for happy endings for both couples and a really bad ending for Net/Singkorn.

Ania

sarNie Egg
I can’t wait for P’Paul and P’Nai to built a little cute family before the drama end. I wish P’Paul will have a warm family like he always wanna it. Can’t wait until it air next week. FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I also hope he will get to build that family with Nai. Poor guy, first he is left by his dad and then the only person who cared about him dies...

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling
Actually, I've read one summary for next week episodes. I don't know how much of this is trustworthy, but I'll put it under the spoiler tag. BEAR IN MIND THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH OF IT WILL REALLY HAPPEN OR NOT. Some of it looks likes will happen considering some bts I've seen. But others don't. So read with a hint of caution hahahahahahah. And Read it at your own risk hahahahahahahaha HUGE SPOILERS!!!!!

Paul feels guilty for leaving Nai in the rain tied and takes care of her afterwards. Net/Singkorn will find out where Nai/Paul are hidden and are going to send gangsters to kill them. I think Nai's brother will show up to help them. Somehow, Net/Singkorn will lie to Paramee saying Nai is dead and he is going to collapse (more so because he is being poisoned and not being given the right medication (Net is trying to kill him). Seh is going to convince him to give her power of attorney on Crown Diamond.
Back to Nai and Paul, she is trying to help him forgive his father, then they are getting well together, they will confess their love for each other, sleep together etc etc. Nai convinces Paul to talk things out with his father. While they are going back, Paramee will get the shares to Crown Diamond back, given by Khun Ken before he was shot. Among the documents, there is a paper in wich Paramee will finally find out that Paul is his son. They will reconcile but soon after Paramee collapses once and for all and dies. Paul will be arrested, accused of causing Khun Ken (and maybe Kun Paramee) deaths. Somehow he is going to escape prison. Net/Singkorn will make a false will in which Paramee gives Net everything from Suriyakan and she starts commanding Crown Diamond. And looks like Nai will get pregnant. BUT LIKE I SAID, IT IS A NOT OFFICIAL SUMMARY I READ. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH OF IT IS TRUE. Some infos look plausible for me, but I don't know about some others. Bear in mind that some might not happen.
I dont mind the pregnant part but hope the other things won't happen

Last edited:

rummanz

sarNie Egg
Omo!!! It was so sweet. Too much happened today! And tomorrow we will have more heartache. And trouble.
It seems like nai is angry with paul...Don't know why...she is stupid to trust net again.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
It seems like nai is angry with paul...Don't know why...she is stupid to trust net again.
Somehow I think she is not going to do this "willingly", more like to protect Paul than because she is angry with him (that's just my perception). The doctor is going to be sad, first because Paul "promised" he would not like Nai, second because I think he will think Paul caused Paramee to die.

I don’t know why she is still trusting net
As for Nai trusting Net, girl still thinks she saved her life when she was a kid. I really wanted her to open her eyes soon.

rummanz

sarNie Egg
Somehow I think she is not going to do this "willingly", more like to protect Paul than because she is angry with him (that's just my perception). The doctor is going to be sad, first because Paul "promised" he would not like Nai, second because I think he will think Paul caused Paramee to die.
I really hope so that she is doing to protect him and not because she is angry with him.

As for Nai trusting Net, girl still thinks she saved her life when she was a kid. I really wanted her to open her eyes soon.
ya me too.I want her to know the truth but now when his father is dead..who is going to tell her the truth.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling

Man, and I was wrong... Too many problems for last week...

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Why what happened? Can you spoil it for me..
Quite detailed spoiler on why Nai is angry. I was wrong. She really is angry.

Nai insists and persuades Paul to go back and make peace with his father. They go head on and face everybody at the Suriyakan house, even the police that is there. Paul gets to talk to his father, they kind of forgive each other (their peace scene is tender. Both actors did pretty well in acting out the scene. They hug each other, cry rivers. Got me the goosebumps. hahahahah) BUUUUUUUUUUUT, Net orders her cousin to put more poison/drugs in Paramee's drink. And unfortunately he drinks it unsuspiciously. He falls in front of Paul and has a heart attack. Paul gets desperate, calls Dr. Kashane, everybody flies into the bedroom and Nai thinks that Paul caused Paramee to collapse. The look she gives him is chilling. Paramee dies at the hospital and Nai is totally heartbroken. It doesn't help that Net blames her for bringing Paul back. So the girl, for the episode, is mad (and pretty much so) with Paul. Poor guy is desperate for her to believe him. But things will be more tense next Monday. Tables will turn...

rummanz

sarNie Egg
Quite detailed spoiler on why Nai is angry. I was wrong. She really is angry.

Nai insists and persuades Paul to go back and make peace with his father. They go head on and face everybody at the Suriyakan house, even the police that is there. Paul gets to talk to his father, they kind of forgive each other (their peace scene is tender. Both actors did pretty well in acting out the scene. They hug each other, cry rivers. Got me the goosebumps. hahahahah) BUUUUUUUUUUUT, Net orders her cousin to put more poison/drugs in Paramee's drink. And unfortunately he drinks it unsuspiciously. He falls in front of Paul and has a heart attack. Paul gets desperate, calls Dr. Kashane, everybody flies into the bedroom and Nai thinks that Paul caused Paramee to collapse. The look she gives him is chilling. Paramee dies at the hospital and Nai is totally heartbroken. It doesn't help that Net blames her for bringing Paul back. So the girl, for the episode, is mad (and pretty much so) with Paul. Poor guy is desperate for her to believe him. But things will be more tense next Monday. Tables will turn...
Thank you for spoiling it for me as I will watch last 4 episodes only after they are all out and subbed. Too much tension can't take it.
But I am pissed at nai for believing net again so easily. Its because of her blind trust even after knowing how bad her mother is has caused his father death. I don't know when she is going to know the truth. They should have given more time for father and son to spend some time together.
On top of that more tension as he is ill also. Hopefully they give us a good ending and not just last few minutes of happiness.

Haven't watched this week's episode.
Before I came to this thread I watch clips here and there from ch 7's fb. I almost dropped this because Nai is so gullible and naive and I can't take it no more. It's already ep what?16? and she still have doubts in Paul like idgi. I read the spoilers and it all make sense now but still. I saw a clip of Net stabbing Singkorn with a syringe dang.

rummanz

sarNie Egg
Before I came to this thread I watch clips here and there from ch 7's fb. I almost dropped this because Nai is so gullible and naive and I can't take it no more. It's already ep what?16? and she still have doubts in Paul like idgi. I read the spoilers and it all make sense now but still. I saw a clip of Net stabbing Singkorn with a syringe dang.
I would suggest you to not drop it as this drama is really good and paul's character and the way he has portrayed it is a treat to watch. Yes romance is less and that is because they have shown it to be very subtle and a slow burn..But I have become a fan of this drama only because of donut's acting which is excellent.Just watch it only for Donut..I don't think you will regret it..this drama is highly underrated.
Also this is just my opinion.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I write on the spoiler tag:
I think Net is going on a killig spree next episode (trying to kill Paul - again, her cousin Ranee and her daughter, Singkorn and maybe Nai - again).
And for me too, I think Nai is/was too much naive to the point of always trusting people. It is frustrating! Unfortunately, that's how Nai's character was built. Extremely trusty of the people she perceives as family. And I've got to say that I understand where she comes from. Add the fact that WE know her family is composed of people who are not good. But she doesn't know. She doesn't see it the way we do. She still doesn't know a lot of things, mainly because the ones who could've told her the truth (and people she would trust - Paramee, her father, and Suthee, her brother), they simply don't tell her the truth.
As for her relationship with Net, last ep was the begining of a turning point for me. Small step. Very small, when Nai stopped Net from further hurting her arm. But still a step. Then, bang, there goes Nai trusting Net again, and blaming Paul for what happened to her father. I was frustrated? Yes, but I kind of understand her: Paul hasn't given any signs that he forgave his father. Not to Net, not to Nai, not to his friend the doctor. No one (maybe his assistant, but no one else). Again, WE know that he made peace with his father, Nai doesn't. And the scenario wasn't the best one. It would be kind of difficult for her to blindly believe Paul. Not that I agree with her trusting blindly Net. The woman has been showing multiple signs of hatred throughout the years. But I understand Nai's confusion. I don't agree with her. If she loves him, she could've given the benefit of the doubt to him and listened to what he had to say. I will have to take 2 reasons for her to change her mindset of Net. One already took place last ep. The other will take place next ep. Anyway, she is going to apologize next ep.

And give it try. The lakorn is good. Plotwise speaking and also for the acting. The cast is doing a good job on the emotions and portraying of the characters. I like what I see until now. Hope the best for final eps.

I would suggest you to not drop it as this drama is really good and paul's character and the way he has portrayed it is a treat to watch. Yes romance is less and that is because they have shown it to be very subtle and a slow burn..But I have become a fan of this drama only because of donut's acting which is excellent.Just watch it only for Donut..I don't think you will regret it..this drama is highly underrated.
Also this is just my opinion.
I have to agree with you! This is my first Donut lakorn and I'm impressed. I remember watching a video clip where the director or producer mentioned that they wanted a cast that has yet to be seen before (somewhere along there) and it worked! I'm drawn into Donut's character (reason why I haven't dropped) and I like how they didn't use a recycle nang rai and casted Net.

I write on the spoiler tag:
I think Net is going on a killig spree next episode (trying to kill Paul - again, her cousin Ranee and her daughter, Singkorn and maybe Nai - again).
And for me too, I think Nai is/was too much naive to the point of always trusting people. It is frustrating! Unfortunately, that's how Nai's character was built. Extremely trusty of the people she perceives as family. And I've got to say that I understand where she comes from. Add the fact that WE know her family is composed of people who are not good. But she doesn't know. She doesn't see it the way we do. She still doesn't know a lot of things, mainly because the ones who could've told her the truth (and people she would trust - Paramee, her father, and Suthee, her brother), they simply don't tell her the truth.
As for her relationship with Net, last ep was the begining of a turning point for me. Small step. Very small, when Nai stopped Net from further hurting her arm. But still a step. Then, bang, there goes Nai trusting Net again, and blaming Paul for what happened to her father. I was frustrated? Yes, but I kind of understand her: Paul hasn't given any signs that he forgave his father. Not to Net, not to Nai, not to his friend the doctor. No one (maybe his assistant, but no one else). Again, WE know that he made peace with his father, Nai doesn't. And the scenario wasn't the best one. It would be kind of difficult for her to blindly believe Paul. Not that I agree with her trusting blindly Net. The woman has been showing multiple signs of hatred throughout the years. But I understand Nai's confusion. I don't agree with her. If she loves him, she could've given the benefit of the doubt to him and listened to what he had to say. I will have to take 2 reasons for her to change her mindset of Net. One already took place last ep. The other will take place next ep. Anyway, she is going to apologize next ep.

And give it try. The lakorn is good. Plotwise speaking and also for the acting. The cast is doing a good job on the emotions and portraying of the characters. I like what I see until now. Hope the best for final eps.
Thank you for the very detailed post! I'll definitely tuned in for more Donut! haha