❤️[CH7] Fah Mee Tawan (Mongkol Karn Lakorn): Donut Phattarapon/Prapye Ramida

rae

sarNie Adult
LOL Paul is all talking about wanting revenge but his actions say otherwise, especially when he's with his dad. Up to this point, he hasn't been this outwardly angry, but when his dad was all praises for Nai and letting Nai take all the credit for his work, omg. No wonder he's so conflicted with Nai, he's trying to resist her and he's also incredibly jealous because his dad is soooooo proud and obviously favors her as his beloved child while he's seething in the background. :risas3:

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
For ch7, a ratings of 1-3 is below average, 4-5 is average, 6-7 is good, and 6- and above is excellent. When it hits double digits, that when lakorn is really good. Now a days it hard for the ch7 to get to double digits.
Thanks for the correction!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the correction!
I may not be right, but that’s what I’ve observed through the years. Since there are many ways to watch lakorns, ratings have decreased. Before all these online viewings, some ch7 lakorns ratings had went up to in the 20s.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I may not be right, but that’s what I’ve observed through the years. Since there are many ways to watch lakorns, ratings have decreased. Before all these online viewings, some ch7 lakorns ratings had went up to in the 20s.
I'm relatively new to lakorn world. And I have never been one to pay attention to ratings that much. The little I know about ratings is the main differences among the channels. So, it is always good when someone who knows more brings more accurate info. Thanks!!!

Ania

sarNie Egg
I'm relatively new to lakorn world. And I have never been one to pay attention to ratings that much. The little I know about ratings is the main differences among the channels. So, it is always good when someone who knows more brings more accurate info. Thanks!!!
I've been "raised" on Turkish drama for the last couple of years, so I am always very aware of ratings, as over there they can just stop producing a show (sometimes without even giving it an ending) just becasue it has bad ratings. From what I gather, with lakorns they don't do that, as lakorns are finished way before they air.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
I've been "raised" on Turkish drama for the last couple of years, so I am always very aware of ratings, as over there they can just stop producing a show (sometimes without even giving it an ending) just becasue it has bad ratings. From what I gather, with lakorns they don't do that, as lakorns are finished way before they air.
It also has to do with the fact that now less turkish dramas air in the Arab world making their cancellation faster if they don't deliver ratings and aren't sold at a high price outside.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm testifying on this. Started watching Turkish shows and then some are being cancelled if the ratings are low.

Ania

sarNie Egg
Looks like there will be much heartache yet to come...
Most likely. Oh well, it's a lakorn, nothing new :D

I'm testifying on this. Started watching Turkish shows and then some are being cancelled if the ratings are low.
I've had so many shows I really loved cancelled after juzt a few episodes with no proper ending... And every time I promise myself that I won't start watching a show until it's "safe", but then I break that promise again and again :p

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh there’s too many rais in this Lakorn. Might have to drop it lol. Think I’ll just wait to see the episode when they reveal who the pek really is.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Hey, everyone. I've watched ep6.

I just wanted to know why Nai takes every insult in as if nothing else matters. As if it did not hurt. It is starting to become physical violence (and tends to be more intense from now on). Okay, I understand where she comes from (she thinks Net saved her and all), but... c'mom! Everybody acuses her or say bad things to her and she doesn't react. Our n'ek is very stupid most of the times. To the point p'ek had to give her advice in ep6. 'Till when will she be like this?
Get a grip on yourself, girl!

On the other side, our p'ek is thirsty for revenge, but looks like is slowly and deeply falling in love... I'll keep watching to see where the story will go.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 don't have much online steaming besides bugaboo they charge for. So mostly is still live.

Ppl don't like bugaboo... the streaming is low quality

The teaser was thrilling but the drama not so much. I'll still watch it cus you know, Donut.
I don't like how Nai shows so much gratitude towards Net to the extreme of it being okay it Net hurts her. Dan is also shit. So many shit characters in here, literally everyone except for the office crew and Kashane.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
The teaser was thrilling but the drama not so much. I'll still watch it cus you know, Donut.
I don't like how Nai shows so much gratitude towards Net to the extreme of it being okay it Net hurts her. Dan is also shit. So many shit characters in here, literally everyone except for the office crew and Kashane.
I agree!!! She does everything for her and is over there getting choked to death by her. So many unlikable characters. The teaser was definitely better than the whole execution.

Ania

sarNie Egg
I just wanted to know why Nai takes every insult in as if nothing else matters. As if it did not hurt. It is starting to become physical violence (and tends to be more intense from now on). Okay, I understand where she comes from (she thinks Net saved her and all), but... c'mom! Everybody acuses her or say bad things to her and she doesn't react. Our n'ek is very stupid most of the times. To the point p'ek had to give her advice in ep6. 'Till when will she be like this?
Get a grip on yourself, girl!
I haven't watched past episode 4 yet but I still have to agree with that. It's almost physically painful to watch how much Nai takes from her so called step-mother, who keeps reminding her every chance she gets that she's not her mother. That girl needs to fight back at some point!!!

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Looks like the plot is gonna gear up from now on (ler's hope it does so). It was starting to drag (IMHO). People will start to get into Paul's double persona... and let's hope the kidnapping (saving Nai from the wedding of doom in my eyes, that's it 555555) will happen next week (ep9, maybe?)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Next week’s episodes look good. This week not so much in my opinion. I need them to reveal everything lol. All the rais are not likable. Sometimes nek isn’t even likable cause she’s dumb and does everything for her adopted mom. Lol, okay that was mean! But sometimes I’m just like can you not be so obedient to her. She’s the worst haha.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Have you watched ep10 preview??? Man, don't tell me
Paul is going to let Nai get manhandled like that by one associate... This revenge thing is going on too far for my taste. Poor girl is going to keep receiving the hard side of things till when?