❤️[CH7] Fah Mee Tawan (Mongkol Karn Lakorn): Donut Phattarapon/Prapye Ramida

rae

sarNie Adult
Quite enjoyed the first ep, this is a real treat for those that enjoy the dramatic slap and kiss genre like myself! I have watched a bit of the previous version with Num and Jui and noticed that there is quite a bit of change in plot. I don't mind it though, because it's nice that the dad is still alive to see what a mess his affair cost him, but also to see him make amends (if he is able to) with his son in the future. I felt so horrible for Donut because it's clear that while he talks so much of revenge, he also still loves his dad a lot. Can't wait to see him getting conflicted when he starts to fall for Prapye later on.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I know it's a slap and kiss drama but I like that he dodges her slaps (for now at least).
I am a bit tired that the men always get slapped for minor things.
If he says mean things say something back, no need to slap.
Although I condemn any sort of hitting/physical/emotional abuse, I'm an introvert person/personality. When someone were to say very mean things in my face, I freeze and can't seem to get or come up with a retorts or response to hurt them in return. I guess, instincts is to do physical if verbal fails... I mean, when people (I think) gets mad or angry, their whole body shakes. Mine does... LOL.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I know it's a slap and kiss drama but I like that he dodges her slaps (for now at least).
I am a bit tired that the men always get slapped for minor things.
If he says mean things say something back, no need to slap.
Well, i like slaps (don’t know why though, lol) but I have to admit that in reality, people do not get that physical in society because otherwise we can face lawsuits so it sometimes seems a bit ridiculous to use it so much in dramas
(I think I slapped only 3 Times in my life : the 1st one had put my rubber in his pants and I was only 14, so I didn’t realize yet and the other two had told me to kill myself and at that time, I had to overcome suicidal thoughts so this kind of cruel and irresponsible words had pissed me off)

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching the first episode. I like it so far. This year, i’m enjoying ch7’s lakorns. Donut and praype have chemistry. I can’t wait for more of their moments! I love the pace of this lakorn. Also I love Sayda. She is so beautiful. I hope ch7 promote her more as n’ek. I don’t know what to say anymore, haha. The soundtrack is so korean. With the intro, i thought i was watching kdrama hahaha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Well, i like slaps (don’t know why though, lol) but I have to admit that in reality, people do not get that physical in society because otherwise we can face lawsuits so it sometimes seems a bit ridiculous to use it so much in dramas
(I think I slapped only 3 Times in my life : the 1st one had put my rubber in his pants and I was only 14, so I didn’t realize yet and the other two had told me to kill myself and at that time, I had to overcome suicidal thoughts so this kind of cruel and irresponsible words had pissed me off)
Say what?? Someone touched you in a not appropriate way at age 14?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn isn’t bad at all. It’s pretty fast paced so it’s enjoyable. Pek is really the rai in here in my opinion lol. He already moved up in job positions, got a new car, and has been to the house. He’s moving quickly with his revenge game and its only been two episodes.

This is good. I sympathize with P'ek and he's quite charming. Donut's emotions appeal very much to his motives. My fav. scene is when he transported Net to the hospital and puts on an act to care for her but then smirks with a sweet revenge kinda feeling.

The plot seems very much Thai. In ep 2, the ending freeze frame screams k-drama. Idk the best way to put it but probably the instruments that creates a dramatic feeling and editing style. I think someone mentioned the raining scene too lol.

Okay, but what I'm really confused about is if Vice President (Song??? the uncle) knows who Paul is? I remember him asking Paul and his mom to go and live in HK to which Paul did mentioned. But isn't the VP suppose to be the bad guy? Or was it Net's and Vp's plan to locate Paul and his mom to HK?

Ania

sarNie Egg
I read your quite positive reviews of the lakorn and seeing as there will be subtitles for this one, I think I might move into this thread for a while :p