❤️[CH3] Tiwa Sorn Dao (Kantana Evoulution) Chippy Sirin / Puen Khanin

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Peun shouldnt smile LOL. He doesnt have a bad smile but when he does it makes him look unattractive just like Poo haha

the soundtracks sounds good though

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Peun shouldnt smile LOL. He doesnt have a bad smile but when he does it makes him look unattractive just like Poo haha

the soundtracks sounds good though
Peun definitely has a weird smile lool He like clenches his lips. Its hard to explain :risas3:

Yeah i like the soundtracks too.

CPY

GotomySin
Puen is a charming guy but he kinda calm at almost all the genres. I mean I should see more expression of him lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Puen is charming...I seen a few of his lakorn....not fully but snippet

I like his smile....he smile with his whole face.

I'm eh with chippy....sometime she looks ...her face look weird to me on certain pix...r something

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Chippy has some really good kiss scenes!
So proud of her. When she filmed her previous lakorns she didn’t want to do real kissing and freaked out when she had to. I remember the lakorn she did with Boy, she didn’t want to do real kissing, but at the end it worked out. Maybe it was because of her relationship with Antoine? Who knows. I saw her recent interview and she said her and Antoine aren’t getting back together and that she’s keeping busy with work. Hopefully she’ll be able to improve and keep growing as an actress.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So proud of her. When she filmed her previous lakorns she didn’t want to do real kissing and freaked out when she had to. I remember the lakorn she did with Boy, she didn’t want to do real kissing, but at the end it worked out. Maybe it was because of her relationship with Antoine? Who knows. I saw her recent interview and she said her and Antoine aren’t getting back together and that she’s keeping busy with work. Hopefully she’ll be able to improve and keep growing as an actress.
Yes I’m also very proud of her progress as well! I remember Great talking about how him and Chippy were supposed to have a real kiss scene and how chippy started crying because she was uncomfortable with it and Boy P was teasing about how he was able to actually kiss Chippy lol I also think she was really invested in Antoine that she wasn’t giving her acting her fullest. Thankfully she seems more focused on her career now that her relationship is over. She does events, gets commercials, and is overall just investing more time in her career. Hoping it stays that way because I know she can become even better. Looking forward to her next lakorn :)