[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't ship Thong Ek and Pong because Pong only seems grateful towards Thong Ek for healing her while Thong Ek is only infatuated by Pong's appearance. He's like a little boy crushing on every girl he thinks is pretty. Kla is the only one who's genuinely and hopelessly in love with and devoted to Chaba since childhood. I hope when Thong Ek shows interest in Chaba that it happens naturally and not just suddenly he goes from picking on her to having feelings for her. We're supposed to root for them when the dad tries to break them up later so I hope P'Chu developed their love story well and convincingly. The teaser and mv had a lot of romantic scenes that I'm still waiting to see.

cr: _behind.art_ & mmildavika

Last edited:

<3MY

sarNie Egg
I am spending my last day of my 2 weeks Thailand vacation in BKK before coming home on 4/4 too and crossing fingers I run into celebs and promos. :thumbup:
Lucky you! I think the lakorn will still be airing when you’re in Thailand. I love catching it LIVE even though my Thai is so basic but I like watching beautiful people so yea. :thumbup:

The cast is doing so well with their acting. Anyone noticed how much the characters keep referencing “Bhuppae Sunniwat” for any of their encounters with each other :risas3:

That Salt Meme scene was so funny! :risas3:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Watching episode 3.

Oh no there boat has a leak.

Chaba is mocking Thong Ake :lol:

Haha Chaba ans Thong Ake banter :lol: :).

Chaba is writing about what she is learning about. (She wants to be a doctor)

Thong Ake are :lol:.

Chaba is making with Kla haha

Aww I do like Chaba and Kla childhood friendship/friendship

OMG poor Thong Ake:sad6: (His Mom and Dad) :sad6:

Aww so sweet, she is trying to make to make him feel better. (She wants him to help teach her to be a doctor)

I like Chaba and Pika friendship.

Aww, Chaba believes in Tong Ake:icon12:

Oh boy it is about to start the Kla sees it between Chaba and Thong Ake.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Watched episode 2 and stand by what I said about PJ and Kim. Poor Kla is so in love with our girl. It's going to be sad when he gets his heart broken. Will definitely have to check out episode 3 tomorrow.

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I can understand why Chaba wouldn't want Kla though. He is a gentleman but she is no lady :risas3: She wants to escape the rieb roy lifestyle and he just represents the parent-approved, safe route.
Thong Eak is just infatuated with Pong, there is no substance there. She just looks like his ideal vision of a girl.
I want to take a moment to really thank the subbers from the bottom of my heart. First of all they are so quick, and secondly they are taking a lot of effort to try to translate puns and jokes so that we don't miss out :) Thank you so much guys.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I can understand why Chaba wouldn't want Kla though. He is a gentleman but she is no lady :risas3: She wants to escape the rieb roy lifestyle and he just represents the parent-approved, safe route.
Thong Eak is just infatuated with Pong, there is no substance there. She just looks like his ideal vision of a girl.
I want to take a moment to really thank the subbers from the bottom of my heart. First of all they are so quick, and secondly they are taking a lot of effort to try to translate puns and jokes so that we don't miss out :) Thank you so much guys.
i so agree with you chaba wasn't made for kla , in the ep 2 when he told her that he learned sword and gun and when she asked him to teach her he told her she no more need to learn cause he will protect her that show clearly chaba can't fall for kla cause he doesn't understand the "rebellion" in her as a woman that want to prove that she is no less strong than a man and her argument with the family to why a doctor can be a man but not a woman show that chaba has a revolution side that by time thongek will be the one who can love that side on her

i can't wait to see ho they will fall in love and learn together and face together those obstacles

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
Agree. Chaba is an independent and wanted to be out of the norm girl. Choosing Kla will put her in a position to be ordinary and will make her feel weak.

Yes, thank you to the subbers. Really appreciate their effort and their fast subs :thumbup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
endless thank you for the subber we all know it request time and effort so one thank you is no enough :icon12::icon12::clap::clap::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

and omg both thongek and chaba are smart mouth people :lol: :lol:

:risas3: at chaba want her step mother to be sick

she want someone sick to have the excuses to go to thong in doctor

me watching chongo and chaba scenes that was the best scenes

and the grandpa couldn' win the argument with chaba :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oh godnesss chaba is hilariouuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssss :lol:

honestly i'm loving the second part more than the first part they need to keep chaba near thong for my smile :D :lol: they are so smart mouth so hilarious

Last edited: